Re: The "I got .hack//G.U. Volume 3 Redemption" Thread

Post by |kenji| »

now i'm starting to hate all of you that get the game until i don't get it too
i hope i can in the week end .-.
T__T
mr.classybear

Post by mr.classybear »

The first person to get it has to type there message in RED and give us pictures.
Keii

Post by Keii »

No, they don't.
sunahisoka

Post by sunahisoka »

;~; I might not get it till Friday~
No faiir.
Shinn

Post by Shinn »

I can't get mine until I get paid which I have no idea when I get paid (start new job today).

I shall be jealous of those who gets those since I can't get mine for a while >.> I am incredibly hyped to pay the final chapter though.Especially for that Forest of Pain that I've heard was fairly hard. That and all the other things I've heard. Damn.. I want this game.
wzmegabot2

Post by wzmegabot2 »

I am seriously hyped about .hack//G.U. Vol 3 REDEMPTION, once I get it, I'll play the entire day and most of the night. I am extremely excited to find out what happens and I hope that it will be a great ending for a great trilogy.
Rookie_One

Post by Rookie_One »

i will get it in two or three day, i ordered it from amazon
Skeith13

Post by Skeith13 »

I'm getting mine today, yay.
ptolemy66t

Post by ptolemy66t »

plz tell us what did we get in the volume when you get it :D like what episode and etc , my ebgames that i live near wont have it till tommorow ; ;
sunahisoka

Post by sunahisoka »

Game stop here: RAN OUT
;~; I just sobbed.
I was trying to beg the guy like almost litterly on my knees and begged! >_> Jerk just walked away saying sorry sorry sorry.
@_@ I looked like a fool.
Phase One: Skeith

Post by Phase One: Skeith »

I'm mad at Amazon mines not getting shipped til the 17th and isn't going to get here at least until the 24th.

Next time I'll preorder it somewhere where I can actually get it faster then just going to a store and buying it because now I would have been worth going to store over waiting twice as long (Wonder freak'nfull)

And if it where like Kingdom Hearts they would have shipped it early and arived today.....
kite444

Post by kite444 »

yeah i get the feeling right after school (2:42PM Central time) im running over to gamestop as soon as i can for it there is no way anything gonna make me miss getting it
Skeith13

Post by Skeith13 »

This sucks. They said they won't bring it in till tommorrow.
Rena-Chan

Post by Rena-Chan »

kite444 wrote:yeah i get the feeling right after school (2:42PM Central time) im running over to gamestop as soon as i can for it there is no way anything gonna make me miss getting it
Me too. GameStop JUST called, and said my copy's in. Hope there's not a line of students rushing in for their copies. Dx I get out at 2PM (EST), and it takes about 30 minutes to get home, so around 2:30PM EST I'll be heading out, GARANTEED my bus SHOWS. Dx Man, now that I think about it, It'll prolly screw us over tommorow because I wanna get home. (THAT'LL SO SUCK. But I bet that'll happen.) But I do't care for homework, I'll pick it up, and do HW on the way there if I have to, to make my mum happy. xD I'm so excited. xD I'll be offline, for, like, 3 days. xDDDD Hope it'll take me longer then the last ones.
Exotahu

Post by Exotahu »

I'm gonna get it tomorrow after school.

OH yea.
Milo Milo

Post by Milo Milo »

I checked my phone messages and EB Games called me confirming my reservation, but that the game would be in tomorrow at noon or 1:30 EST. ;-;

The wait is too harsh... I wanna skip school for it, but I can't.
Hero

Post by Hero »

Man i am getting it tommorow after school. I'm riding my bike up to gamecrazy like a madman.
baysrd07

Post by baysrd07 »

it's too bad your not out of school like some of us... (me :-3)

I'm leaving at 9:00 am to head up to my nearest gamestop, since I took a friend once to pick up HIS pre-order, I learned that the particular gamestop I go to tends to have their new games delivered around 10:00 am and it's about an hour trip for me. Since tonight is the last night without volume:3, I'm going to make sure I've got everything 100% complete (or nearly there) in vol:2 for vol:3. I'm also going to make sure that the speakers I bought for my ps2 (cost me 12 bucks, but since they have stereo sound and my tv doesn't, I was more than willing to pay for the extra price) still work, make sure the controller for my ps2 still works, and finally, make sure that my DS still works so that I can have internet access at all times to keep in touch with this site so that I don't have to come online with my pc unless it's absolutely necessary. (no posting with it of course... last time I did my post was entered 6 times... :-( posting is pc only L :lol: L)
Scion

Post by Scion »

I HATE Gamecrazy!! I preordered it on saturday, paid the full price upfront, because everything says "Release date: September 10, 2007" right? Well they wont give me it until tomorrow!! saying "Oh, well thats the shipment date, not the release date" God dammit >.<
Haseo364

Post by Haseo364 »

I'll be getting my copy as soon as I get out of school tomorrow. Can't wait! Albeit, I am somewhat sad the series has finally come to reach its climax. Nothing more to look foward to. :( I wonder how it's going to end. I've already got a pretty predicatable ending in mind (it's pretty obvious), though I won't say it. All the more, I can't wait to get my hands on it.