The "I got .hack//G.U. Volume 3 Redemption" Thread

Re: The "I got .hack//G.U. Volume 3 Redemption" Thread

Post by Avatar_Crim »

MizuTakishima wrote: Oh man, I'm so envious! Black Rose was always one of my favorite characters T_T I think she's the reason why I play a tiny character wielding a gigantic sword in the MMO Tera Online! (I know some would think that Cloud Strife would be my inspiration in that department....but I played .hack//Infection before I ever held a copy of FF7 xD)
It was actually pretty cool. I asked them if they remember signing any other copies of these and neither of them could remember, but they see a lot of people and sign a lot of stuff, so i wouldn't put it past them that they probably have.
MizuTakishima

Post by MizuTakishima »

SSJScygoku wrote:
MizuTakishima wrote: Oh man, I'm so envious! Black Rose was always one of my favorite characters T_T I think she's the reason why I play a tiny character wielding a gigantic sword in the MMO Tera Online! (I know some would think that Cloud Strife would be my inspiration in that department....but I played .hack//Infection before I ever held a copy of FF7 xD)
xD if you ever get ahold of .hack//Versus you can play as your favourite Heavy Blade Blackrose, good thing the game is region free.
Whoa I had no idea .hack//Versus was region free :O I might need to look into that sometime!
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

MizuTakishima wrote:
SSJScygoku wrote:
xD if you ever get ahold of .hack//Versus you can play as your favourite Heavy Blade Blackrose, good thing the game is region free.
Whoa I had no idea .hack//Versus was region free :O I might need to look into that sometime!
^_^ yup yup,PS3 is region free for games so you can play import games from anywhere in the world. Also .hack//LINK is region free since its on PSP @.@
mister

Post by mister »

Wow is this topic even real? I've had mine for a year now lol.
Falions

Post by Falions »

mister wrote:Wow is this topic even real? I've had mine for a year now lol.
This thread was created nine years ago.
mister

Post by mister »

Falions wrote:
Where are the new posts!?
Falions

Post by Falions »

mister wrote:
Falions wrote:
Where are the new posts!?
Why do you expect new posts? This thread was made for people who got the game at its launch.
mister

Post by mister »

What about the people that just got on this site like me? I'm always posting new topics and people barely ever shows up...why?
Falions

Post by Falions »

mister wrote:What about the people that just got on this site like me? I'm always posting new topics and people barely ever shows up...why?
You still don't need to announce it in a nine year old thread. I joined in 2014, and I didn't post in this thread. And to be honest, none of your threads are particularly interesting. Either they're hacking escapades that you don't even post screenshots of, or questions that come with obvious answers like, "What are the chances of a Fragment revival?"
Last edited by Falions on Tue Feb 09, 2016 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mister

Post by mister »

Can we discuss what you want to see on one of my posts, I can post pictures if you can't get video. Here let's chat here .
http://www.dothackers.net/forums/viewto ... 51&t=19819
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

This remains one of the most satisfying games I've played. Re-reading some of these posts makes me want to experience it again.