do u think 2 vs. 2 is a good idea

yes with downsides
89%
no
11%

Total votes: 27

pekerman

Post by pekerman »

To play as Ovan and somehow, manage to use his left arm.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Yea, but that would kinda ruin the mystery of the story if you're playing the most mysterious character. Plus his arm is an

AIDA

so there's no conceivable way to control the arm.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

We think....
Maybe It's more complicated...
1337chef

Post by 1337chef »

I would like to see The World R:2's Net Slum. (i doubt Helba would stop playing/hacking)
And I have a little theory about Ovan's arm (I'll spoiler it just in case)
 An AIDA tried to take control of Ovan's PC, but somehow he managed to seal it in his arm. He can't get rid of it while it's sealed, but if he unseals it, it will control him. That's why he needs Haseo. Because when he let's it out, it will need data draining and chances are he didn't know of any other people with avatars that would help.
Akihito

Post by Akihito »

1337chef wrote:I would like to see The World R:2's Net Slum. (i doubt Helba would stop playing/hacking)
And I have a little theory about Ovan's arm (I'll spoiler it just in case)
 An AIDA tried to take control of Ovan's PC, but somehow he managed to seal it in his arm. He can't get rid of it while it's sealed, but if he unseals it, it will control him. That's why he needs Haseo. Because when he let's it out, it will need data draining and chances are he didn't know of any other people with avatars that would help.
eheh you still have that theory uh? ^_^
Anyway Ovan is able to control it, returning to topic:

I will like to:

See Kite returns with his character and founding Tri-edge screams:
"WTF! You're ugly! Data Drain!!!11!!!"

See Atoli PC body explodes from the AIDA Raping

J/K

I will like to:

Know a bit more about the role of AIDAs in the Epitaph Users growing process.

Found out what the hell Yata is thinking to do.
Ritrox

Post by Ritrox »

It would be nice to see an event that has you stranded out in nowwhere fighting hundreds of players. like some sort of infinet player arena.

I'd have so much fun with that :axe:
PyroTwilight

Post by PyroTwilight »

AuraTwilight wrote:
i want see more new characters and Haseo get a new @Home plus a hentai scene
YOU! YOU GET THE HELL OFF MY INTERNET!

How the hell can they fit a hentai scene into the World?
Pretty easy with how they put Pai there. XD Just kidding, sort of. :lol:

Regardless, I would like to see a good solid explanation, as to where the Bamung and Orca clones came from. Then again, a lot of the plot I'd like to find out and chances are it will only be explained in the third. :(

I'd probably like to see Pai and Yata tell Haseo what their original charcters were, I'd be fun to see Haseo even more confused.
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

That would be awesome! Haseo would flip out of his seat and into the future! Uh... maybe I should've made myself more clear... talking about his Pai/Ender Yata/Naobi, thing.
Last edited by Xu Yuan on Sat Aug 05, 2006 12:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Pretty easy with how they put Pai there. XD Just kidding, sort of.
There's a big difference between fanservice and hentai.

And from the way you're talking, I'm not sure if you even know what hentai is.
Dragoon2044
Silent Assassin of the
Silent Assassin of the

Post by Dragoon2044 »

It would be nice to see an event that has you stranded out in nowwhere fighting hundreds of players. like some sort of infinet player arena.
That would be an interesting idea. Haseo has to fight a mass group of Aida/zombies. I doubt that will happen but you never know. it kind of reminds me of the scene in kingdom hearts 2 where Sora fights 1000 heartless all at once.
The Rebirth

Post by The Rebirth »

Dragoon2044 wrote:
That would be an interesting idea. Haseo has to fight a mass group of Aida/zombies. I doubt that will happen but you never know. it kind of reminds me of the scene in kingdom hearts 2 where Sora fights 1000 heartless all at once.
that was too easy >.> although this is .hack and not kingdom hearts 2 so it could be uverly hard....that would be fun though fighting hundereds of players *imagins it* 8)
Akihito

Post by Akihito »

The Rebirth wrote:
Dragoon2044 wrote:
that was too easy >.> although this is .hack and not kingdom hearts 2 so it could be uverly hard....that would be fun though fighting hundereds of players *imagins it* 8)
I've already said that, but Skeith 2nd outfit look a bit KH2ish xD

Anyway what about the area that was sealed off in .Hack quarantine? When helba opens up Net Slum and teleports kite there...It seemed to be a cool city!
Dragoon2044
Silent Assassin of the
Silent Assassin of the

Post by Dragoon2044 »

Netslum was probably destroyed. if anything the hackers built a new server and are watching from behind the scenes. that is if helba is involved with anything. at this point i'm thinking it is very very doubtful.
VideoSpud
The Unnoticed Riddler
The Unnoticed Riddler

Post by VideoSpud »

I'd like to see Haseo and the gang do an Irish dance. Then I wanna see them run a marathon around all the servers, including the American and Russian ones. Then I want to see them go to a movie theater together, and then see everyone's expressions.
The Rebirth

Post by The Rebirth »

Dragoon2044 wrote:Netslum was probably destroyed. if anything the hackers built a new server and are watching from behind the scenes. that is if helba is involved with anything. at this point i'm thinking it is very very doubtful.
aww tis a shame i kinda liked net slum:(
if there is a new net slum i wonder how it will look compared to the old one :?
Akihito

Post by Akihito »

I'm not talking about netslum, i mean the area that Lios have to shut off for the wave (cubia) thingie...it was a cool area, but I don't rememebr the name, we've managed to just see few images of the place >.<
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

Are you referring to Lia Fail?

If that is the case I'm afraid your wish will go unfounded, as Lia Fail is Omega Server's Root Town it was destroyed in the fire and replaced with Lumina Cross.
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

I think he's talking about the "Administrative office" where they can watch ffrom a secluded room... think Harald's room except instead of pictures and old notes, monitors and switches.
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

I guess the new Administrative Office would be the Serpent of Knowledge within Raven's @home...

I mean Yata and Pai are both administrators, and both of them use the @home as an office. ¬_¬
.Scythe

Post by .Scythe »

i am asad that their will be no more Helba, she could have such an impact on the story. But ya. I'm sure Ovan can slighly conol his arm, enough to let it out. Just a thought, but what if the arm was filled with all pc data and such that Kite DD'ed? since T-E and Ovan are connected....idk Just a thought lol. But it bothers me that Ovan is suddenly a little more smug. I'm not sure why butto me it just seems like it.