89%
no
11%

Total votes: 27

AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

There's no sign of Endrance ever being DDed, being DDed doesn't leave you frozen at the bottom of a lake.
He was Data Drained by Skeith in an Avatar battle. That counts.
Well, I'm still waiting since I'm pretty sure the full explanation will be much more complicated than that... Tri-Edge's data drain in Roots would have destroyed it if it was just an AIDA...
Maybe a really badass AIDA. Or the "It" That is unlike any class of entity ever seen in the World or the true enemy beyond all imagination :P
Dragoon2044
Silent Assassin of the
Silent Assassin of the

Post by Dragoon2044 »

i think 'It' is Skeith. the epitaph's choose thier users right? When it was born, the first thing it saw, was a Pk'er. i'm going out on a limb here to say that something drastic will happen in roots when Haseo commits his first PK and becomes a PKK.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Skeith was in Haseo's character even before he started PKing. Infact, he was in his character the moment he registered, if not before then. Then again, since the Avatars look like their Weilders, perhaps the PC's only have a sort of "Avatar Egg" And when their Epitaph Awakens, it's the equivelent of the egg hatching and the Avatar being born.
azure_flames

Post by azure_flames »

By that line of thinking, it's very likely that "It" is Skeith. After all, the first time Skeith was awakened was against a PKer. I doubt it was Haseo that was first seen, but instead the ones he was fighting against. I wonder if Skeith can even "see" Haseo at all...But that's beside the point.
Scarum

Post by Scarum »

Maybe the thing in Ovans arm is AIDA Coribink or whatever the phase name is. Its proably extremy strong, He sealed it in his arm to keep it from hurting people
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

We've confirmed that it isn't Ovan's Avatar, the most likely option is that it is some form of advanced AIDA or simply a massive AIDA.

If it was Ovan's Avatar, Yata would exactly what it is.
.Scythe

Post by .Scythe »

sry, but its already been stated (i believe) that its not related to his avatar. but no one knows about Corbink, so ur guess could be right
bredan

Post by bredan »

well the least you can do is write off-topic.-_-
well i just thoght of you asking random people to join haseo's guild and.
off-topic
haseo's flicker skill is so awsome.
why would be Coribink if all Ovan has to do is call out his name name.avatars and pc aren't supposed to be seprate unless the avatars kick them out. and as some people say what is inside ovan arm is aida as a size of a field.
 dint any see that when haseo and pai and some other person it looked like he was about to battle sakaki if you look at the top right corner.you know when a whole lot of AIDA headed towrds haseo and pai.anyways dint any1 notice that it's diffrent that sakaki was covered by aida and that might caused him look all creepy and stuffp
Tenma6

Post by Tenma6 »

What I would like to see are funny scenes with cute little Yowkow :heart:
That aside, I think Skeith's upgrade has a sort of rather egyptian look in his armor..
personally I don't like it.. but then again, I also wasn't too happy about that skirt-like hover thing around his legs in his first appearance.

What I dó like is Haseo's flicker armor, it's so demonic. :twisted: 8)
Given, more questions then answers are also a wanted item in this story. :)
Blackwolf203

Post by Blackwolf203 »

More or less I'd like to see or hear about an aoerance of one of the trhee reall azure knights

however unlikley it is possibly that Balmung would log in he may not be admin any morebut it seems he still plays

Kewl if there was a side story about someone claming to be one of the dotHackers and you find out there a froud
Blackwolf203

Post by Blackwolf203 »

thinking realy hard on it I would also like to see Tsukasa( jyust because she's my fav)

But no really I would love to be able to have one vs one avi battles with dead locks were you have to click buttos to try and hit your oppnent and brake the dead lock

plz take to note I have no idea what I'm talking about because I have never acctualy played the new Rebirth although if its not there I think i'd be awsome.

lastly I want to know was Endurance ever declared to be the same person as Elk or is it jst a coincednce they look so much alike

*sorry about the bad spelling reealy tired
Umbra
The Avaricious
The Avaricious

Post by Umbra »

You must be very tired. ¬_¬ And please don't double-post, we have an edit button to stop that happening.

There's no confirmation that Balmung still plays, and I think someone like him, who loved The World so much, would've stopped playing after the release of The World R:2 at the very least.

Tsukasa is even less likely, as he effectively stopped playing after SIGN.

Endrance was never confirmed as Elk but he has yet to be unconfirmed. There is no evidence against the claim but no conclusive evidence in favour either.
bredan

Post by bredan »

Blackwolf203 wrote:thinking realy hard on it I would also like to see Tsukasa( jyust because she's my fav)

But no really I would love to be able to have one vs one avi battles with dead locks were you have to click buttos to try and hit your oppnent and brake the dead lock

plz take to note I have no idea what I'm talking about because I have never acctualy played the new Rebirth although if its not there I think i'd be awsome.

lastly I want to know was Endurance ever declared to be the same person as Elk or is it jst a coincednce they look so much alike

*sorry about the bad spelling reealy tired
Thanks for reviving another useless topic.
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

... Bredan, it was only a 10-day bump, and this topic is not useless.
bredan

Post by bredan »

Since I made the topic I have the right to call it useless.
Bryce_P

Post by Bryce_P »

i don't think the internet allows for creative rights....and anyways, if its in use, its not useless...look up the definition of the word.
bredan

Post by bredan »

Yes but when I mean useless i mean crappy.
Bryce_P

Post by Bryce_P »

then say crappy. but it still doesn't make it true. that would be an opinion, and opinion cannot be true or false. wait...wait for it...OWNED.
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

If it's crappy how come people post in it?

EDIT: Omgz Bryce_P posted before me. D:
bredan

Post by bredan »

i din't say the word crappy because that who i am. if you dont like it thats your problem because i cant change who i am.