do u think 2 vs. 2 is a good idea

yes with downsides
89%
no
11%

Total votes: 27

Bryce_P

Post by Bryce_P »

i din't say the word crappy because that who i am. if you dont like it thats your problem because i cant change who i am.

how the hell did that make any sense at all? anyways....we need to get back on topic...
bredan

Post by bredan »

there's something call "Quoting" it's way easier than copy and pasting
i just called this topic uselesss because some1 bumped it then you came saying random crap
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

bredan wrote:there's something call "Quoting" it's way easier than copy and pasting
There's something called "dot".
And there's something else called "BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIG LETTERZ"!
Bryce_P

Post by Bryce_P »

he obviously doesn't understand that certain words mean certain things...just leave him alone...lets get back on topic...

i don't think Balmung would still play, especiall with his former character because the characters are untransferable. From what i've seen among people, if their character becomes unusable, they just stick with it being dead and kinda mourn for it, not wanting to bring it back into play... just a guess, but i'm quite sure that the Azure knights are not PC characters, but remnants of their former PC counterparts. its probably been confirmed otherwise in some other area, but i haven't seen it yet.
Last edited by Bryce_P on Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
.Scythe

Post by .Scythe »

so the knights, represent their PC counterparts? correct? so balmung would act in the way balmug from. uhhh..the games. But not really. if you get what i'm saying. so wouldent we be able to, in a way, predict what they are saying? also. are the voice actors tha same for Bal and orca?
Blackwolf203

Post by Blackwolf203 »

if they acted the way they did in the games that would mean that they think that Skieth and all the other aidas ( I think thats what there called) are just that not acctually PC is that not correct.
Bryce_P

Post by Bryce_P »

what i'm saying is that they are like pieces of the old PC Users...like, they've learned things and think they should continue with the function of destroying data bugs and the Waves, so they go after the epitaph users. its just a guess....no real proof aside from how they act compared to how they used to act...i dunno if there will be voice actors for those characters...just a bunch of grunting...do they have any lines?
VKV

Post by VKV »

Bossible. But I wonder where they would have learn to do these kind of things. I don't really think they could really have memories since memories are supposed to stay inside the human body and all...
And we don't know if they have any lines. Yet.
cyberconnect

Post by cyberconnect »

VKV, the memory thing has always been in .Hack//. Think about Harald. When he brought himself into the game, to talk with Morganna, he lost his body, yet his memories were brought over as well, stored in the AI data.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

</insert long philosophical musing about the Harald System, being a complex "organism" to collect spiritual/psychic information, can probably record human memories and replay them like those ghosts in the urban legends that keep replaying their deaths, and thus Za Warudo is like a digital Akashic Records.>
Bryce_P

Post by Bryce_P »

oh my, how profound.
.Scythe

Post by .Scythe »

Very.

Iwas wonderin. the unlocking of Ovans arm DOES hurt him correct?
JonFireblade

Post by JonFireblade »

Iwas wonderin. the unlocking of Ovans arm DOES hurt him correct?
As far as I know, thats an unknown fact. However, if it does hurt him, that'd make perfect sense to me.

anyway, it seems we've strayed from topic just a bit. This was about what we wanted to see happen in vol. 2

As for me, (maybe this wouldnt happen till vol 3) But I would seriously like to see Haseo's armor become customisable. Like to can change the way he looks and give his armor the colors you want and what not. Of course that's not likly what so ever. but you could always hope. But ,If you ask me. They'll probably make it so that Haseo changes the way he looks by vol 3. in some shape or form. like some new upgrade.