Help mushroom hunting

BlackReapersWolf92

Help mushroom hunting

Post by BlackReapersWolf92 »

I'm at the quest shop trying to accept this quest it won't let me use Sakubo and I already had Atoli on my team and it keeps saying that I'm supposed to take this quest with Atoli and Bo. Idk what I'm doing wrong. I've beaten the storyline and now I'm trying to complete Death Grunty's achievements
SSJScygoku

Re: Help mushroom hunting

Post by SSJScygoku »

I'm assuming Saku is on your team rather than Bo and thats why it won't let you if the quest requires certain party members?

Think you just need to log in and out to change who is currently active on Sakubo's account if that is the case :)
BlackReapersWolf92

Sadly I did that :(
SSJScygoku

Post by SSJScygoku »

The only other thing I can think of is the order you add them, have Atoli first then Bo or vice versa not that it probably helps ^^'

Since you completed the game what happened with Sakubo during your email conversations?
BlackReapersWolf92

SSJScygoku wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:40 pm The only other thing I can think of is the order you add them, have Atoli first then Bo or vice versa not that it probably helps ^^'

Since you completed the game what happened with Sakubo during your email conversations?
I don't remember I've been on and off the game so. Since I completed the storyline, I kinda loose interest but that's with every game I play. I'm back to it when I haven't played it in a while, so I can forget where to go to make it more interesting. I'm actually on my second time trying to beat the storyline. So really I forgot what I was going to do when I got back to my first save. Because it's the second disc, I rarely ever play because it was soooo depressing during the storyline.