what key word's do i use to get doppleganger to appear

Raviente

what key word's do i use to get doppleganger to appear

Post by Raviente »

what key word's do i use to get doppleganger to appear i want to get me the heine's invasion weapon in reminsince
Kim_Hyral

Re: what key word's do i use to get doppleganger to appear

Post by Kim_Hyral »

Well, first if you can, beat the game and after this you'll receive some special Keywords with nice effects.
One of that is the 3rd Keyword called: Moonlight (with this word, Doppel will have fast appearance), but it's only works on Field!

I don't remember, but I guess you have to defeat he in twin times to receive your weapons =o

====EDIT====

I don't know if this topic is in wrong place.
But, one more thing I forgotten. You can enconter Doppel without that word.
Just defeat all monsters in a "Field" place and wait five and ten minutes to that fool appear! Ò_ó

Doppel only appears at Field Place.
It doesn't matter what the Keyword you put in Chaos Gate. So just make a Field Place and go on!
hidora

Post by hidora »

Kim_Hyral wrote:I don't remember, but I guess you have to defeat he in twin times to receive your weapons =o
For Heine's Invasion you only need to defeat him once, however, you must have defeated him on vol 1.
Kim_Hyral wrote:Just defeat all monsters in a "Field" place and wait five and ten minutes to that fool appear! Ò_ó
Five minutes without opening the menu should be enough.
Kim_Hyral wrote:It doesn't matter what the Keyword you put in Chaos Gate. So just make a Field Place and go on!
He doesn't appear on story related areas, IIRC.
Kim_Hyral

Post by Kim_Hyral »

hidora wrote:
Kim_Hyral wrote:I don't remember, but I guess you have to defeat he in twin times to receive your weapons =o
For Heine's Invasion you only need to defeat him once, however, you must have defeated him on vol 1.
That's what I expected from hidora The Master of .hack serie.
Anyway, In .hack//G.U. I never remember such details! @_@

The only thing I well remember is... Aura is very beautiful in G.U. :heart: !!

But... well... one more question just post here! ;]
Raviente

Post by Raviente »

oh ok thank you i also need to know the area word's for salvador aihara's password in reminsince
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Raviente wrote:oh ok thank you i also need to know the area word's for salvador aihara's password in reminsince
There are no "area words" for Salvador Aihara's quest.
To begin with the quest, first you have to read some topic in the The World forums...i completely forgot the topic's name but just look for one created by Kazubolo (Salvador's PC). The topic should also say something about looking for Kazubolo, i think.
After you read the topic, go to Dol Dona, to the very back of the city where the Bike Shop is. If you've read the topic, he'll be standing there; he's an human warrior with a very unique and peculiar design, impossible to miss.
After you talk to him in Dol Dona, go to Lumina Cloth and then go behind the Arena, behind the area with the Black Market shop lady thing. Kazubolo will be there as well.
And finally, after talking to him in Lumina Cloth, go to Mac Anu, to the back alley where the Bounty Hunter Quest thingy is. Talk to him there, he'll give you a wallpaper and a password, and you'll be done with the quest.

And in case you wonder, the "password" was only for participating in some japanese contest thingy. So, it serves no purpose anymore D: (and never really did in the English version, as the contest was over by the time the game was released. lol)