IM BAK!!!! and i found a doppleganger area!!!

CountDOOMDestroyer
Location: behind u, with my trusty fans, going to pk u!!! lol

IM BAK!!!! and i found a doppleganger area!!!

Post by CountDOOMDestroyer »

theta serene exposed moonlight :D its a lv 100 light area with a defeat the boss mission. and its at night :o after defeating the boss it practically summons the dopple ganger :D i was happeh!!!! i now have heines shadow (which takes the form of a broadsword) and heines zero (which takes the form of a scythe) i was just messing with areas 2 lv the rest of my characters 2 100 and saved on the wrong data file DX so now i have 2 lv 100 files DX anyway :o it would b best 2 do this after beating the game. oh and the boss is a blind pain. very easy 2 defeat if u have the necessary sp T-T oh and btw whats the twin blade called? (i.e. heines _______?)

oh yeah i also defeated 1 party of monsters b4 attacking the boss. cuz thats what i did the first time i went 2 that field.
-Raina-

Re: IM BAK!!!! and i found a doppleganger area!!!

Post by -Raina- »

CountDOOMDestroyer wrote:whats the twin blade called? (i.e. heines _______?)
Heine's Invasion, I think.

Whenever I've gone into a Moonlight Area, Doppelganger always appeared pretty much as soon as I took a couple steps.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Congratulations :P However...
theta serene exposed moonlight
Moonlight is a special keyword given in Vol. 2, that causes Doppelganger to IMMEDIATLY appear on fields, without having to wait for the 5 minutes to make it appear. With your area is a bit of a special case though...you don't have to wait time for Doppel to appear, but you have to defeat the boss (maybe because Doppel appears in the same place as the boss does...and so, while the boss exists in that place, Doppel can't appear). Anyways, if you wish to find Doppelgangers quickly, just go to areas that end with the 3rd word Moonlight....Doppel will appear instantly in those areas.

And yeah, the Doppel Twin Blades are called Heine's Invasion.

Also, please avoid double posting. If there's something else you wanted to add to your post, you can use the Edit function.
CountDOOMDestroyer

i double posted? o.o i dont remember doing that D:
oh and i would suggest using divine awakening XD it does a little less than 3000 damage when i use it so its like insta kill XD
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

i double posted? o.o i dont remember doing that D:
Yeah, you did D: The "oh yeah i also defeated 1 party of monsters b4 attacking the boss. cuz thats what i did the first time i went 2 that field." was in a new post right after your original post...it wasn't inside on it, it was in another one (and i "merged" them so it showed there). Don't worry about it though :P
oh and i would suggest using divine awakening XD it does a little less than 3000 damage when i use it so its like insta kill XD
And i would suggest Beast Awakening instead. Doing around 6000-8000 damage and killing Doppelganger with around 2-3 combined skill attacks...it freaking kills every boss in the game and makes Doppel look like a little weak cowardly goblin >3> lol
CountDOOMDestroyer

i would rather insta kill o.o