Items i need to find

Haseootamashi

Items i need to find

Post by Haseootamashi »

hey everyone ^_^ i need the hermit shell. iv got it in the past but by complete randomness. so can anyone help me? thanks in advance ;D
Last edited by Haseootamashi on Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CountDOOMDestroyer
Location: behind u, with my trusty fans, going to pk u!!! lol

Re: Items i need to find

Post by CountDOOMDestroyer »

i think i want that too... i think i have heard of it on the forum or something... it sounds familiar
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Look in guild shops or trade with people for an armor with "Defense" as it's first word....that means it's an armor with the Hermit Shell customized, so just get the armor, get the item, and you'll have your Hermit Shell. I think you can find it too by breaking barrels or kicking Leviathan in some fields, but i don't know in which area levels you'll find it (not Leviathan, but the Hermit Shell as one of the possible items).
Haseootamashi

Post by Haseootamashi »

haha thanks. in my opinion its one of the hardest items to find in the game lol
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

Haseootamashi wrote:haha thanks. in my opinion its one of the hardest items to find in the game lol
Well, it'd have to be for its cost. It's more expensive than even many of the Rarity: *5 attachments in Redemption (22500 GP; the attachments I'm talking about are 21500 GP). I have no idea why the cost is so high.