Why can't I find Shining Love or For Her?

TarvosPai

Why can't I find Shining Love or For Her?

Post by TarvosPai »

I'm trying to find them, but the Guards and knights guild shops never sell them. Can someone tell me how to find them? Thank you.
iuliathe3rd
Nerd Muffin
Nerd Muffin

Re: Why can't I find Shining Love or For Her?

Post by iuliathe3rd »

That's how you find 'em, though. You just gotta keep checking the guild shops, and they'll eventually sell it.
Master ZED

Re: Why can't I find Shining Love or For Her?

Post by Master ZED »

Anime Monkey wrote:That's how you find 'em, though. You just gotta keep checking the guild shops, and they'll eventually sell it.
Yeah, the best thing you can do is check the shop order and use that to your advantage.

Empireo > Trifle > Guards > Bad @$$ > NAOO-knights > Kestrel > ZOO > Medic Union > Salt Mania > Moon Tree > (repeat)

This is the order the shops appear in when you come back to Dol Dona without logging out. Leave to an area or another town and come back, and if Kestrel was there before for example, ZOO will show up on your return. Logging out and back in, or reloading, randomly makes one of the first five shops on this list appear (Empireo through NAOO-knights). Kestrel through Moon Tree can only be seen by using the Chaos Gate to sift through the list. Otherwise, the process of getting guild-only items is entirely luck-based, and the farther into the Gate-only shops you get, the harder it will be. This is pretty much why Devote Guts is the hardest Guild-only item to get in Reminisce.