The subject of Tenrow/Sirius...

A.R.T

The subject of Tenrow/Sirius...

Post by A.R.T »

I wonder why they didn't include him in the party to begin with? He would've had the perfect reason to! What better way to help one you feel responsible for (Alkaid's becoming a Lost One) by joining Haseo's party and delivering those fists of death?! I know there's always hacking him into the partying, but...it's just not the same. I want some serious Tenrawr justice. Wonder if he'll show up in future installments? I'd love him to become a Twilight Knight...though, it only seems those INVOLVED in the original Twilight Incident are members (Subaru, Silver Knight, Tsukasa, Haseo/Sora, etc.). What's your opinion on Tenrow?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: The subject of Tenrow/Sirius...

Post by AuraTwilight »

Because CC2 are idiots, or hate furries. One of the two. I totally agree he should've been a party member. I highly doubt Tenrawr is significant enough to be a Twilight Knight, though.
FallenDragon
Location: Lost In A Sea Of Thoughts...or falling asleep in front of the monitor

Post by FallenDragon »

Agreed, for a moment there I actually thought he'd join the party....but he never did D: It disappointed me a little, I really was looking forward for having him in my party, but oh well...in any case, I agree with AT, I doubt he'll appear on LINK, perhaps a small cameo as a flashback?
Iron Fist Gale

Post by Iron Fist Gale »

If Sirius were to have joined I'd be using him a heck of a lot. It seems a shame that he didn't join. Taihaku as well. Gabi too. Those three might have made things interesting. :P

But I think Sirius' pride kept him back. Likely he wouldn't consider such a thing as joing Haseo until he considered himself redeemed (which would include saving Alkaid), reclaim his throne as Holy Palace Emperor and/or fight Haseo one more time. Until that he considers himself unworthy I guess. That's how I view it anyway.
Ratsu

Post by Ratsu »

I REALLY wanted Gabi in my team, I mean where is the love for edge punishers?