Tenrow Broke My GU!

Annwyn

Tenrow Broke My GU!

Post by Annwyn »

I have a problem.

I finally got around to playing Reminisce. In the arena battle against Tenrow, I started using the strategy of staying out of his way and only attacking through hangeki's, which, surprisingly, works really well for me. However, after his Divine Awakening sequence, my game suddenly stops acknowledging my hangeki's. I tested this out eight times to be sure. It's a real problem. And it's annoying, too, because without my hangeki's, I'm toast.

Now here's my question. Is that SUPPOSED to happen, or is my game broken? Please, someone let me know. We're talking about the difference between going back out into the fields to level up some more, or taking a trip to Durham to return the game.

EDIT: I just realized I made myself sound like an idiot. It's not that I never played Reminisce before. I played it once before, but I got so upset when I lost Yowkow that I returned the game.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Tenrow Broke My GU!

Post by TheSorrow »

What do you mean by 'stopping acknowledging'? When you do them they're considered as skills even if you targetted a Skill-using target? It has never happened to me, but then again, i've never even tried to fight him back after him using Divine Awakening since i either end up dead or near-death XP
I'll try to see if something happens to me. Seems more like a glitch, than more than being supposed to happen, it will happen and there's nothing you can do about it (sadly there are glitches like that).

Either way, it's possible to beat Sirius at a low level by skipping his awakening with your own one, and being lucky/skilled enough to decrease his HP to 300 before your Awakening ends. Example here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d72vcM2n8Z4
It's the only way to beat Sirius at a level under 70, as the Divine Awakening means instant death.

I just checked, and with my remaining 200HP i was able to do Hangekis just fine and without any problem :/ Still killed me anyhow XD
Annwyn

Post by Annwyn »

Sh*t. It looks like the problem is just with my game.

He goes yellow, I hit R1...or whatever the skill button is, don't know its name, but the four default skills don't pop up for me to hangeki him and he proceeds to maul me.

>_>

Thanks for the help. I'll just raise my level until it's ungodly high.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Don't f*ck with the Tenrawr, ****. He'll mess you up.
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

I didn't get anything like this. I just remember a few strikes and remembering the days in which I used to be a meanie. Like TheSorrow said, it could be a glitch. You could overcome it in various ways *cough overlevel cough*.

Then again, I purposely overleveled and literally killed him just to get a feel of the good ol' fursecution days. I'm horrible. ;_;
Annwyn

Post by Annwyn »

AuraTwilight wrote:Don't f*ck with the Tenrawr, ****. He'll mess you up.
Just posting to let you know I'm sigging you and there's nothing you can do about it. >_> Ohyeah!

(Oh yeah, and I solved the problem by borrowing my friend's copy of Reminisce and beating Tenrow with that copy instead. F*cking glitches. Anyway, thanks everyone for the input.)