the bike

ninja20676

the bike

Post by ninja20676 »

how do i find the bike missions i know im dumb
Elly

Re: the bike

Post by Elly »

go to the Dol Dona Quest Shop, agree to take the quest "Challenge From the Goblins", completing that quest will open up the Bike Missions...
ninja20676

Post by ninja20676 »

ok i am having trouble with the mission any hints on how to do it also i have already bought all the bike parts
Elly

Post by Elly »

i don't understand your question, what are you having trouble with? if it's finding the races, Kafu gave you a keyword to use "First Word: Passing" the 2nd & 3rd words are up to you and determine the level and weather conditions of the tracks... if it's winning the races you're having trouble with there's several rules that are universal to racing games... follow the flow of trafic, in this case follow the trail of ChimChims, stay on the inside of the turns as much as possible, in this case without missing too many ChimChims as they increase your booster gauge, or going into the sand on some tracks as sand slows the bike down a bit, and of course hit the booster every chance you get as soon as you see R1 appear over Haseo's head like the Skill Trigger... of course it helps to avoid weather conditions that make controling the bike more difficult like rain, i don't know if that rule applies as i haven't tried racing in the rain on this game but in most racing games Rain will ruin your times, so try for sunny tracks...
ninja20676

Post by ninja20676 »

im havng trouble wiht the goblin quest i was looking for any tips
Elly

Post by Elly »

well about the only thing i can think of on hitting those Goblins is to find the arc they run in and stay on the inside of it like when kicking Lucky Animals... if they mannage to run past and get behind you hit a U-Turn by tapping back on the thunbstick while still holding accelerate(X) Button, and of course head in the direction the arrows point they always point directly at the Goblins... if i remember right there's 3 waves of 2 goblins and then you have to hit Martina, she's pretty quick and changes her arc/direction often so U-Turns really help with her...
ninja20676

Post by ninja20676 »

thanks for thehelp

does any one know the parts u get for completeting the missions with a rank of one
Kitsune~

Post by Kitsune~ »

ninja20676 wrote:thanks for thehelp

does any one know the parts u get for completeting the missions with a rank of one
I'm not entirely sure, but I think the rewards and parts vary with the mission you take. Either that or you get the next part upgrade that you can currently have on your bike.