Need help Aquiring a Keyward

Zaknafein

Need help Aquiring a Keyward

Post by Zaknafein »

In order to finish my Ryu Books, there are a few monsters that I need to find that are under the 3rd word Keyword: " Pure Bred ".

I've read the FAQ's and it mentions that it's found by "topics". Forgive my ignorance, but can someone explain in more detail by what it means by "Topics"? I've just gotten the clear data for Vol 2, and I still haven't found it yet.

I've also done an advanced search in this forum but wasn't able to find an answer to this question.

Thank you for any help. ^_^

-Zak
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Re: Need help Aquiring a Keyward

Post by TheSorrow »

I'm not sure if you can get it by topics too, but as far as i know (and i'm checking right now in my game, in fact), you get "Pure Bred" in Vol. 1, from a mail that invites you to go to the area "Fattening Military Pure Bred" (so, all 3 words become free from choosing). So, you need Vol. 1 in order to get those words, and i guess they can't be obtained in another way, unless you find them in a topic too but i guess that would only work for Vol. 1 too.

"Pure Bred" gives you no increase in area level (usually, that's what 3rd words are for...can't tell you anything else it affects with since it's hard to understand ._.), but maybe trying another word that doesn't increases the area level (keeping the same level you chose in 1st and 2nd words) will have you finding those monsters you're missing.

Oh 'XD And by "Topics", it means you get them by reading a topic. For example, in Vol. 2 the words Blazing, Multiple and Buttercup are from "Topics", because you get them in a topic posted by Renji.
Hope it helps :3
Zaknafein

Re: Need help Aquiring a Keyward

Post by Zaknafein »

Thank you for your help. It took quite some time, but I was able to complete my Ryu books, and I've just moved on to Vol 3. ^_^