Trouble with side quest

RiosReborn

Trouble with side quest

Post by RiosReborn »

Has this happened to anyone else or is it just me? I'm trying to finish the salvador aihara side quest (so I can get the last wallpaper), I've done everything up to when you read that he's in Mac Anu. However I've been to spot he's supposed to be hiding at and He's not there! Is there something that I missed? Please tell! If more details are needed just say so and I'll explain what I've done up to that point.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Re: Trouble with side quest

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Just try to go to dol dona
RiosReborn

Post by RiosReborn »

I already went to Dol Donna, then I went to the forums, then I went and found him at Lumina Cloth, logged out and read the forums again, then I went to Mac Anu to find him. But he's not there! WTF?
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Fricken, re-do the WHOLE DAMN QUEST, I had to
The-WILD-Wild-west

Post by The-WILD-Wild-west »

i find the "last hope guy" by the junk shop at dol donna and he;s like a broken record. the same thing over and over.
if this is an event please guide me.
Alren

Post by Alren »

I think you had to find him in order. Read the forums, then go to dol dona's junk shop. Log out and check the forums, log in and go to lumina cloth, log out again, check the forums again :P, log in and go to mac anu, where the npc of the bounty hunters quest is, "The last hope for the worl" should be there, and he should give you his wallpaper.
If I remember correctly that was the way, but just in case I'm wrong you can check here for advise: http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/929996.html