GOD EATER

Metorva, Arcana Lord

GOD EATER

Post by Metorva, Arcana Lord »

So, I just need to beat him unless there are other boses I have to clean up on part 2 but, how. The frekin wall is ten times worse than The One Sin's and he's a freakin brute to my inventory. How can you take him out quickly.
Dengar

Re: GOD EATER

Post by Dengar »

Bring a bunch of those items that cast Lei Zas and Ani Zot, and give a few to your party members.

Also, being the same level as him (100) helps.
LegendaryDarkKnight
Mediocre Madness
Mediocre Madness

Post by LegendaryDarkKnight »

You could use SakuBo to cast a opposing element spell.
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

Or better yet, have her use an item that does the same.
Metorva, Arcana Lord

Well, so far that freakin thing keeps dominating in the match and my only character that lasts through is Haseo, everyone else runs around and just takes the attacks head on no matter what strategy. I think I'll witch Matsu out with Sakubo, that might help alot. What are the profits from beating the God Eater. Any special weapons, armor, acces., quests. I don't want a remake of the dominance i placed on Omega Weapon in ff8 with that horrible reward.
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

You get the game's best armor.

Seriously man, what's your level at? Are you even level 100?
Metorva, Arcana Lord

Dude, he's the only enemy holding me back, and no im not Lv.100. I'm the rpg man who normally whoops all my enemies at obscene levels for advanced difficulty then raises my level through the roof. I need to take him down because I'm tired of looking at the "GOD EATER's" face and I also need info on the moonlight doppy item. Heard about it and not going on without that item. So please help me out. If ya need to now my level, it's 93.
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

Well, you don't need to be exactly level 100, but leveling up is nice.

If you don't plan on doing that, what helps is to use items rather than spells to clear his shield. Saves you SP.

Also, whenever he starts to fire that laser, run the hell away, and use L1 to call everyone else to you.

Finally, use Demon Awakening.

I'm not kidding, use it.
The Key of Dawn

Post by The Key of Dawn »

I used Endrence and Piros The 3rd (all were at lvl 100)

It worked for me, just bring some items to replenish health and youll be fine (be at around lvl 97 if your gunna use that strategy).
Metorva, Arcana Lord

_Yeah that actually is what i decided to do so I'm glad we all think the same way. Thanks for all the help. Now I just need to know one thing befroe going on. The item called "Moonlight Oath" required in part 3 for doppy slaying and bonus items, how do you get it and are there any other bonuses i need to try to get that will activate somthing in part 3.
Shift

Post by Shift »

I brought: Sakubo and Kuhn, along with many sp restorers and as many of the 2 scrolls that do the light and dark attack as I could (it helps a little to give some to sakubo just in case you run out of recoveries for her) but I ended up using almost all of mine to get his wall down.
Metorva, Arcana Lord

pwn him with atoli and kuhn in ten minutes. UBER REVENGA. ALOT of item usage and alot of beast awakening. insane but on my second assualt on his core his hp went from 6895 to 1956, thanks to your help and Heine's Shadow. finally found moonlight oath too.