i am probobly the angriest ill ever be

CrimsonGhost

i am probobly the angriest ill ever be

Post by CrimsonGhost »

i beat sakaki, and right when ovan says "let me show you how the signs are made" my screen goes black and the GAME FROZE!!!!!!!!!!!! AUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
bredan

Re: i am probobly the angriest ill ever be

Post by bredan »

OH NOES D:
Did you make sure the disk was cleaned?I know how you feel kinda once I was done beating sakaki my electricity went out because too much electrity was being used.
Minato

Post by Minato »

That's sad...My friend had started //Rebirth and after she finished the beginning and was viewing the Desktop for the first time, it froze. She had to go through all those videos again! And then when she got home, she realized she was playing and saving onto my memory card. So she had to start over again.
LOL
The Key of Dawn

Post by The Key of Dawn »

Something like that happened to me while I was playing IMOQ. I was on the 48th floor of the 50 floor dungeon that you can go to at the end of the game to get Mia back, and my game froze. It took me like an hour in a half to get that far. I was so pissed off.
Reon

Post by Reon »

The Key of Dawn wrote:Something like that happened to me while I was playing IMOQ. I was on the 48th floor of the 50 floor dungeon that you can go to at the end of the game to get Mia back, and my game froze. It took me like an hour in a half to get that far. I was so pissed off.
Are you sure it was 50 floors? Because I don't remember it being that long.
The Azure Knight of Death

Post by The Azure Knight of Death »

Off topic but I can top it. I know I will lose some respect points for it but I have to say it. I got 100% on FFX-2 with no help! I mean none whatsoever! no gamefaq, no players guide, and no help from friends. What happened was my ps2 broke down and then I loaned it to a friend. After I got it back to finish it up I got to the final scene. Then when it started it locked up. I don't know if any of you have done this and know what I'm talking about, but this is kind of hard to do and takes up a lot of time.
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

it was 15 floors.the dungeo where u get mia.and back on topic, the power went out on me once after i leveled like 5 lvls and was in a rush so didnt feel like savin. serves me rite...
The Key of Dawn

Post by The Key of Dawn »

TheEnigma wrote:it was 15 floors.the dungeo where u get mia.and back on topic, the power went out on me once after i leveled like 5 lvls and was in a rush so didnt feel like savin. serves me rite...
Yeah your right, i dont know where i got 50 from, memory relaps i supose.

But the all time worst thing that happened was when I was playing Rebirth, my cat went up to my PS2 and messed with the memory card while I was saving, so my 15 hours I spent playing that game were erased and the whole file became corrupted data (so I couldn’t save over it). So I had to restart from the beginning.
Yukichin

Post by Yukichin »

Not as bad as the time when, 4 days before Redemption, I hit a button on my Codebreaker to delete a few files from my memory card, after deselecting Rebirth (which I'd selected by accident)... and it deleted it anyway. Fully beaten, save for the "FIND EVERYONE AND DO THIS!" quests, Abyss beaten and everything, max level, and of course, it got erased.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Ouch your disk must be dusty, No worries pwning Sakaki is good because it's just one more step clearer  to his dismise in vol 3.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

My og, I don't know what he did while I was saving, but right before I went to the strore t obuy Redemption, ALL 600+ HOURS WERE ERASED TT