Lost Weapons

Nashako the PKK

Re: Lost Weapons

Post by Nashako the PKK »

ChaoticTwilight wrote: Actually the .Hack/GU series is the very first .Hack game I've ever played. I've been recently trying to find the first four, but no look so far.

And thanks for answering my question, I appericate it everyone :D
i found .hack by . i was looking for a new game to play and saw infection. it looked cool so i picked it up and i was hooked. it took me forever to hunt down mutation outbreak and quarantine (this was just after they stopped making them). good luck finding them and remember that most likely they will be used so check for scratches.
Last edited by Nashako the PKK on Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Suikoden

Post by Suikoden »

In all honesty, the first 4 aren't worth it, unless of course you get them all on the cheap. I get the last 3 I needed (2nd-hand, great condition) from someone trustworthy on fleabay.co.uk.

Anyway... Does every characters lost weapon get powered up in Vol. 3, or is it just Haseo's lost weapon?
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

Maybe you should ask that in the Vol.3 forum. Some people (like me) don't like their Volumes spoiled.
Suikoden

Post by Suikoden »

I wouldn't call knowing you get to power-up weapons a spoiler. C'mon, you don't think they made a big deal out of lost weapons for them to become weak in Vol. 3? It would be poor story-telling if they did.

Now, if I were to say Haseo uses his bankai and owns Ovan that would be a spoiler. Lucky I don't know any Vol. 3 spoilers...
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

Hm... I guess you're right about that. Still, -technically- it's a question for the Vol.3 forum.

But that's just me. I'm known to be a very nit-picky person. And also a person who really hates spoilers. :P
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

I'll just answer the damn question: YES, they do.
Skeith of the Dawn

Post by Skeith of the Dawn »

Does anyone know the names of the all of the seal guardians? The monsters that protect the lost weapons.
The Angel of Ruin

Post by The Angel of Ruin »

Check the guide on GFaqs submitted by Zer0(?) and some others(It says that the submitters are dothackersnet). I'd tell you, but I only remember the name of Haseo's(Death Eater)
The-WILD-Wild-west

key collection

Post by The-WILD-Wild-west »

Ive noticed a sudden halt in keys on the field and in caves.
what does this mean. because they used to pop up 80-90 percent of the time when i go somewhere.
and will there be anymore lost weopons in this game or the next?
thank you