Your final boss team?

The Azure Knight of Death

Re: Your final boss team?

Post by The Azure Knight of Death »

I went through it twice. Both times I had atoli and then the first time i did it with khun and the second with endrance. Which is a little strange cause then I would always use Khun and Endrance to fight the one-sin.
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

Alright, here's a solo fight against Ovan, as requested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdB89ziDzMg

8 minutes of beating, healing, and some screw ups. Not optimal, but since it isn't a total squash, maybe you'll get a kick out of it. :P
Xu Yuan

Post by Xu Yuan »

Indeed! I like it very much, and I believe that you limiting yourself to 8 minutes and such a low level was a perfect choice! I applaud your work.
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Post by haseoxth »

If you fight him alone at level 100,with the dopp weapons and some really good armour(i didnt use the rainbow armour.TOo much work)Ovans gone in like 3 minutes.
JonFireblade

Post by JonFireblade »

First time I fought Ovan I had Atoli and Kuhn with me. We were all level 90. I dont remember exactly wt happened but I think I got my only game over EVER in playing GU. Second time I fought Ovan my whole party was level 100. I kicked his @$$ too easy. I played the game again and fought him a level 95. It wasn't too easy but not really hard either. And last time I fought him I went level 95 SOLO with doppleganger weapons.

Basicly I'd use twin shorts until he started calling up Bad Neighbor's then I would switch to my scythe and use reaper's touch and kill all three Bad Neighbor's in one attack. Just used Healing potion when ever my health got low. And yes Corbenik was NOT as hard as Azure Flame god, and if he isnt harder in vol 3 when you fight him again I WILL BE ANGRY!
rayna

Post by rayna »

I fought Ovan with haseo at level 93, atoli level 93, and silabus at level 92...

I used atoli for healing... silabus and me for attacking.. I know silabus isn't good enough for attacking.. But I dont know why..I like him to join my party... I always invite atoli and silabus to the party..

Maybe if silabus isnt online, I used Endrance... I seldom use kuhn... I dont know why.. But I really seldom invite kuhn..

I never invite matsu and antares to join my party...

It's just atoli and silabus! Go you two!!!^^
Tanrim

Post by Tanrim »

My team was Haseo 85, Atoli 82, Endrance 82. I'd like to say I had a reason for taking Atoli and Endrance but it was mostly a whim. I wanted healing, which was a bad idea I think, and figured Endrance would fight well.

Took me about an hour if the time on my two saves (before and after) are any indication. I think it probably would have been easier and faster if I had brought another fighter and not Atoli, though. Healing with items would have been fine considering how many Fairy Drops I had to dump onto Atoli. Regardless, the battle was intense and good fun.

Debating on trying it again after being better prepared. Neither Atoli or Endrance had the best equipment to begin with either. Atoli had the level 51 wand for example. Don't know if better armor and weapons would matter much, though.

Haseo had the best stuff but even it could have been better. Here's what I used for him:
Twin: Lit Honeysuckle
Broad: Paralyze Sheaf +5 (Combo Assist, Paralysis Attack)
Scythe: Paralyze Bite +5 (Combo Assist, Paralysis Attack)
Armor: Null Amalgam +5 (Physical -25, Magic -25, Max SP +50)
Accessory: Brave Hood+5 (Arts Knowledge x2)

Basically my basic, lazy setup for dealing with a million monsters. Not really so good for a boss.
silabus

Post by silabus »

2 times:
1st: Haseo ,pi ,Khun
2nd:Haseo ,Kuhn ,Endrance
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

Atoli and Saku.
Atoli 4 teh healz, and she's cute.
Saku 4 teh pwnz, and she's cute and loli.
Lucian

Post by Lucian »

I went with just Haseo... lvl 100 with doppleganger weapons... nuff said...
Kyero Fox
Pilot of White Glint
Pilot of White Glint

Post by Kyero Fox »

my team was hehe... Haseo,Atoli ... and someone who shouldnt be there and is mentioned :D
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Xu Yuan wrote:I didn't understand that, of all the phases or Aida in the game, Corbenik was the simplest, lacking even a Kobold Bullet or any truly powerful moves. I'd just like to think that Ovan was holding back (please let their be another Corbenik battle in Vol. 3 to make up for that pittance.)
There is,  in V3 you fight again one last time
Exotahu

Post by Exotahu »

I had Pi and Atoli with me. I was at level 90.
Venom

Post by Venom »

ehh, i used Atoli to heal, and silabus to atk wihth me. I dunno why, but i lik his style. Oh well i was at lvl 93. Fist time (lvl 87), he wipped my ass. -_- The avatar battle was a joke.
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Post by haseoxth »

Kyero Fox wrote:my team was hehe... Haseo,Atoli ... and someone who shouldnt be there and is mentioned :D
Your the only person that would use Piros....
Kyle1818

Post by Kyle1818 »

haseoxth wrote:
Kyero Fox wrote:my team was hehe... Haseo,Atoli ... and someone who shouldnt be there and is mentioned :D
Your the only person that would use Piros....
uhhh, actualy, i did too. Same team as him. XD Actualy, when i first attemted to fight Ovan *like lvl85 or somthing* i tryed it solo because i thought they where going to have it done like that... then i got curious(after training to lvl100) and well.... lol
Nukie

Post by Nukie »

Level 91, with Pi and Bo. Two letter name team FTW!

But seriously, Pi would just wrack up combos for Rengeki, and Bo would just blast the hell out of him. :)
Pyrosphere

Post by Pyrosphere »

My final boss team was Haseo (92), Atoli (89), Endrance (91). Atoli for her healing (and cuteness ;D) and Endrance for his damage and high HP. I also gave Endrance a bunch of healing spells too. Believe it or not, Endrance is a great healer too o.o;;
Angelic_Light

Post by Angelic_Light »

Well my final team was Pi and Atoli. Mainly because Atoli is my favorite character and one mad healer!!! Pi because she seems to be smart when people are low on hp/sp and Atoli hasn't done anything, is dead, or out of sp anyways I had such a hard time at first because I was fighting him at lvl 87...hehe little did I know that there is almost no way to beat him unless your like lvl 93 at least. When I got to lvl 93 it was a lot easier, still hard but easier than before!!!
Dark Knight Sparda

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

i used Matsu and Antares since they were the last yu get(and also i used the agaist the one sin and one god eater)