DoppelGanger help.

Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

DoppelGanger help.

Post by Cless »

I need some advice for defeating the doppelganger on Vol 2. What party should I use?
Ouriço

Re: DoppelGanger help.

Post by Ouriço »

Piros and Endrance worked best for me. Save up an awakening and those two will pretty much rape him on their own. But if you like, it's a good idea to get the Sleipnir to help, and have an awakening saved up. Also when you initiate the battle, do it by ramming him with your bike.
Hyuuga

Post by Hyuuga »

use the hanged man (paralyze) to build your awakening if you used it out and don't want to escape
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Ouriço wrote:Piros and Endrance worked best for me. Save up an awakening and those two will pretty much rape him on their own. But if you like, it's a good idea to get the Sleipnir to help, and have an awakening saved up. Also when you initiate the battle, do it by ramming him with your bike.
thanks is there any armor you would suggest using. I have some of them unlocked would you suggest having Haseo special sypth equipped during the battle with the Doppelganger?
Hyuuga wrote: use the hanged man (paralyze) to build your awakening if you used it out and don't want to escape.
Thanks I'll try that and see if I can change the tide of battle to my advantage.
jwgs0010

Post by jwgs0010 »

Y dont u just search the forum?Theres a lot of related questions n ans.....
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

jwgs0010 wrote:Y dont u just search the forum?Theres a lot of related questions n ans.....

No worries. :)
Nashako the PKK

Post by Nashako the PKK »

if you have endrance's lost weapon then use that. and if haseo has a weapon with quick rengeki use it. only way to really beat him is awakenings. just keep getting rengekis and it shouldnt take too long. 2 or 3 beast awakenings. or more if he heals. i wasn't able to inflict any damage on him with normal attacks because his defense is extremely high. at level 100 i was doing like 5-10 damage per hit. and he heals 45 hp every few seconds. dont do the skill trigger and switch weapons on that because he will switch weapons while you are doing your skill, thereby ignoring any damage you are supposed to do to him. my third character was atoli because a healer is always a good thing to have.
Tri-Xth

Post by Tri-Xth »

I took him head on when i was lvl 89 with bo and pai (pi in NA ver) he will never die unless you use awakening
Haseo(J-man)2.0

Post by Haseo(J-man)2.0 »

i made very useful armor that he didnt DAMAGE me...
rough dragon[-10% pysical damage,-50 damage is nullifyed] use this and yur safe
wen fighting him use beast awakening, the others dont do enough damage
Tri-Xth

Post by Tri-Xth »

lol he copies the weapon and armor you uses and he has bonus to it's stuff plus he regain every 2 seconds
Tri-Xth

Post by Tri-Xth »

Haseo(J-man)2.0 wrote:i made very useful armor that he didnt DAMAGE me...
rough dragon[-10% pysical damage,-50 damage is nullifyed] use this and yur safe
wen fighting him use beast awakening, the others dont do enough damage
sorry for dbl posting but divine can kill it if you get 6 seconds bonus i kill him the 3 time using divine 6 second bonus and 86 hits
dmged him 4540 (plasma blade)
Haseo(J-man)2.0

Post by Haseo(J-man)2.0 »

i prefer using beast awankening cuz it does take much to kill it,wen i used divine...it only did under 550 damage i didnt get 6 sec bonus then but it wasnt real effective since he recovered 47hp in a few sec so i say beast works best
Tri-Xth

Post by Tri-Xth »

both works for me
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Thanks for the tips but I took care of the doppelganger today while I was off work. *Sweat drop*
However the items you get for defeating him are pretty useful.
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

Thanks for the tips but I took care of the doppelganger today while I was off work. *Sweat drop*
However the items you get for defeating him are pretty useful.
easiest way is to go into battle wit a divine awakening an get like 40-50 beats and he pretty much dies.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Yey :)

Kinda lame that he was giving me trouble though the only solution to beating him is to level up your party.
jwgs0010

Post by jwgs0010 »

Cless wrote:Yey :)

Kinda lame that he was giving me trouble though the only solution to beating him is to level up your party.
Its lv up ur team8s.....if Haseo lvs up so is the doppelganger.....hes always a few lvs ahead of Haseo....8lv if im rite....u'v got no problem if u plan ur strategies....
U can beat him at the beggining of the game...i think its after i get out of the 1st AIDA server.Not real challege if u noe the way.
TheEnigma
The Beholder of Chaos
The Beholder of Chaos

Post by TheEnigma »

i just waited til i beat a game because u get a 3rd keyword that whenever u use it(for fields only) the doppelganger automatically appears.
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

jwgs0010 wrote:
Cless wrote:Yey :)

Its lv up ur team8s.....if Haseo lvs up so is the doppelganger.....hes always a few lvs ahead of Haseo....8lv if im rite....u'v got no problem if u plan ur strategies....
U can beat him at the beggining of the game...i think its after i get out of the 1st AIDA server.Not real challege if u noe the way.
I basically maxed out Kuhn and Piros the 3rd levels. I didn't really use a strategy I just ganged up on him and attacked him to build up the moral guage. However I used a Steam Gunner and a Lord Partizan but I wasn't sure if I get a weapon affinity using those two classes.
rayna

Post by rayna »

I used beast and divine awakening... But it doesnt work... He heals himself so quickly...
What should I do?