DoppelGanger help.

Nall_Dragonheart

Re: DoppelGanger help.

Post by Nall_Dragonheart »

i think i broke Doppel acutaly >,> every time i go to (Theta) Blazing Exposed Moonlight, hes waiting for me (and here i thought you had to wait maybe 10 or so minuets to find him >,>) and while fighting him i bring him down with just one divine awakening while hes at full hp and i only got in 34 button hits in.....
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

Nall_Dragonheart wrote:every time i go to (Theta) Blazing Exposed Moonlight, hes waiting for me (and here i thought you had to wait maybe 10 or so minuets to find him >,>) and while fighting him i bring him down with just one divine awakening while hes at full hp and i only got in 34 button hits in.....
First, it's 5 minutes without fighting (though actions like opening chests can lengthen that time). Second, recheck your e-mail; Moonlight is one of five special 3rd words you get for clearing Reminisce, and for this one in particular, Doppel is forced to appear on fields immediately. Also, if you're at LV. 100, Doppel's level advantage is completely gone because you've reached the game's level cap, which Doppel cannot exceed. Otherwise he would be eight levels higher than Haseo until after (level cap -8), after which he grows weaker with each level you gain until you change volumes. This makes him rather vulnerable due to the game's overdependence on level itself, which is why he's always easier at the very end of the game.
Nall_Dragonheart

Post by Nall_Dragonheart »

ahh, yes i forgot about the email >,< yet i was only around 95 or so when I managed to bear doppel with just the one awakening move, but still, i found a great deal of that info usefull, more so now i know its 5 and not 10 :? eh any how im off to taunt doppel some more until tomorrow when i can pick up vol. 3 :o
Haseoatoli

Post by Haseoatoli »

To defeat Doppelganger in Vol 2, you need a party of three: Haseo, Atoli, and Endrance. Just use an ability Auto Guard on your armor. Use Divine Awakening 2 times...
It will KO at once! After defeat it, you'll get 2 key items and Heine's weapon.
Tri-Xth

Post by Tri-Xth »

you forot the regen... so if 1 dont kill 2 wont ethier.. if that happens try Beast
SatanicZero

Post by SatanicZero »

just do the "old" method of Slepnir and Beast awakening...works everytime...

Not for volume 3 at least
Last edited by SatanicZero on Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tri-Xth

Post by Tri-Xth »

uhh duh..  there is no divine in vol 3 divine changes to Avatar Awakening
Omnipotus

Post by Omnipotus »

i just killed dopleganger in Vol 2 with En+Kuhn. I had a beast awakening ready to go and ran into dopleganger with my bike then before he even hit me once i threw out beast awaken and killed him before it even wore off. I was extremely supprised he went down SOO fast!! i tried him at the begining of Vol 2 and i couldnt dent him. But oh well i got the weps now.