Who hates mecha grunty??

riku2replica

Who hates mecha grunty??

Post by riku2replica »

I really hate that quest when it comes to chim chims problem.... always have to hunt more chims....

So does anyone hate it too???
riku2replica

Re: Who hates mecha grunty??

Post by riku2replica »

i dun think so.... since the mecha grunty *might* have some forumers supporter.... :)

"Mecha, mecha grunty.....*fly* *poof*" then u found an item .... bla bla bla
LoNe
Location: In A Place That Is Unusually Cold. In A Place That Has A Lot of Electronics, But Yet Has No Food ...

Post by LoNe »

OmG Finally a Topic I really feel strongly about!
The Darkness wrote:Wouldn't this topic qualify as spam?
Not exactly sure but its more of a matter of opinion than spam. If it is spam than wouldn't Idk.. something like The "Funny Area Word" topic also be in that category?

Anyways he is pretty annyoing lol especially in .Hack G.U. Vol.2 with that weird pitched voice of his. Its also annyoing that you give him so many chim chims and you only get the basic item. Like Caramel Sauce or something like that. Even though it is annoying I'll still do the quest because it is usually worth it at the end.
riku2replica wrote:always have to hunt more chims....
Really? Even if the thing takes 40 chims I usually get 99 in the Area I found him in. But yet... I'm a Chim Kicking Fanatic(CKF) so I guess I don't have any trouble in that department. :D
Demon_Skeith

Post by Demon_Skeith »

I wish mecha grunty would give you better items
White_Wolf

Post by White_Wolf »

I wish if we could kick "it" instead of saving it....
Like maybe it would explode and give me an amazing item of power....

or on the other hand it might just get really pissed and turn into some amazing MECHA GRUNTY AVATAR!!!!! and crush me like an ant...and then explode MY PS3 and then get so mad that he would extract through my cable cord to the internet and come to this forum and eat it whole, and then spit it back out and then there will be bite marks all over this website from the MECHA GRUNTY AVATAR and that is the result of me randomly kicking the mecha grunty....

I still like the first one better
LoNe
Location: In A Place That Is Unusually Cold. In A Place That Has A Lot of Electronics, But Yet Has No Food ...

Post by LoNe »

White_Wolf wrote:I wish if we could kick "it" instead of saving it....

or on the other hand it might just get really pissed and turn into some amazing MECHA GRUNTY AVATAR!!!!! and crush me like an ant...and then explode MY PS3 and then get so mad that he would extract through my cable cord to the internet and come to this forum and eat it whole, and then spit it back out and then there will be bite marks all over this website from the MECHA GRUNTY AVATAR and that is the result of me randomly kicking the mecha grunty....

Omg... How terrifying.. Your imagination is just... WOW.
White_Wolf

Post by White_Wolf »

explanation: I was playing GU2 and was actually talking to a grunty as I was posting it and after giving up so much chim I only got a caramel ssauce....

I HATE THEM...

lol that story should be put in someone's signature
Thyried

Post by Thyried »

Anyways he is pretty annyoing lol especially in .Hack G.U. Vol.2 with that weird pitched voice of his. Its also annyoing that you give him so many chim chims and you only get the basic item. Like Caramel Sauce or something like that. Even though it is annoying I'll still do the quest because it is usually worth it at the end.
Hehe, really agree with you there, 'specially the first one. I prefer his voice in Vol.1, less annoying and more fitting. Completing the quest... well, at least Keppel gives you some nice rare items, not crap like Bikman.
lol that story should be put in someone's signature
Why not your signature? :)
White_Wolf

Post by White_Wolf »

well my signature is just so pretty with my little banner, and well that story would just be bad luck...
cause one day you might sign on here and see random bite marks on the website...

AND EVERYONE WOULD BLAME ME!!!!

so someone else should put it in there signature

hehe I am so smart
Yusuke3001

Post by Yusuke3001 »

I liked Mecha Grunty in Rebirth but to repeat the quest over again kinda kills it. Not to mention he had a cooler voice in Rebirth, in Reminisce its voice sounds as annoying as Piros' voice! >_<
The Azure Rose

Post by The Azure Rose »

I just wish they would've kept his voice from vol. 1
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Location: Somewhere in the ether, trapped between what is and what could be.

Post by Azure crow »

Funny how people try to find negative opinions on something if it isn't hardcore or directly relates to the storyline.

I like Mecha Grunty.Without it,The World would be that much more dull as an online game.
White_Wolf

Post by White_Wolf »

grrr Azure crow....
We are human and we all have our own opinions, you don't have to nit pick at each and every single person ideals lol and I dislike MECHA GRUNTY BECAUSE IT WAISTS MY CHIMS!!!!
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

White_Wolf wrote:grrr Azure crow....
We are human and we all have our own opinions, you don't have to nit pick at each and every single person ideals lol and I dislike MECHA GRUNTY BECAUSE IT WAISTS MY CHIMS!!!!

Funny that I didn't nit pick.
I did the exact opposite,which was hit a very large area of people,so that no one would feel secluded in it and thus had numbers ont here side.
And trust me,I use the word ideal enough to know it's meaning.
White_Wolf

Post by White_Wolf »

lol always gotta act smarter huh?

Mecha grunty is plain and simple funny, but a waist of our chims unless in the end it is replenished by some incredible item...
hehehe
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

White_Wolf wrote:lol always gotta act smarter huh?

Mecha grunty is plain and simple funny, but a waist of our chims unless in the end it is replenished by some incredible item...
hehehe
Not at all,your just twisting what I'm saying.
Unless I've worded what I've said in that way,in which it's my fault,but I can't see it.
Don't see what I say in an instinctive bad light,my friend :)
White_Wolf

Post by White_Wolf »

SOETDM GRRRRRRR >.<

Mecha Grunty is a loser! :p ser. he just laughs at me when I feed him chims...Atleast he could thank us instead of saying... 120% effiecny or w.e.
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life

Post by Azure crow »

White_Wolf wrote:SOETDM GRRRRRRR >.<

Mecha Grunty is a loser! :p ser. he just laughs at me when I feed him chims...Atleast he could thank us instead of saying... 120% effiecny or w.e.
Try saying that name out loud.
It dosn't work well.
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Post by haseoxth »

I would mess with Mecha Grunty.He gets his own bust in volume 3.
Anime Striker

Post by Anime Striker »

LoNe wrote:
White_Wolf wrote:I wish if we could kick "it" instead of saving it....

Omg... How terrifying.. Your imagination is just... WOW.
LMAO! I KNOW! I completely agree with you!
Azure crow wrote:Funny how people try to find negative opinions on something if it isn't hardcore or directly relates to the storyline.

I like Mecha Grunty.Without it,The World would be that much more dull as an online game.
Granted he is a major part of The World's events, but it stresses me and others that you would like the guy's voice over! WAAAAAY TOO HIGH PITCHED! So loved it in V1! V3 it comes back, and I'm soooooo happy about that!