Who hates mecha grunty??

Anime Striker

Re: Who hates mecha grunty??

Post by Anime Striker »

LoNe wrote:
White_Wolf wrote:I wish if we could kick "it" instead of saving it....
Like maybe it would explode and give me an amazing item of power....

or on the other hand it might just get really pissed and turn into some amazing MECHA GRUNTY AVATAR!!!!! and crush me like an ant...and then explode MY PS3 and then get so mad that he would extract through my cable cord to the internet and come to this forum and eat it whole, and then spit it back out and then there will be bite marks all over this website from the MECHA GRUNTY AVATAR and that is the result of me randomly kicking the mecha grunty....

I still like the first one better
Omg... How terrifying.. Your imagination is just... WOW.
LMAO! I KNOW! I completely agree with you!
Azure crow wrote:Funny how people try to find negative opinions on something if it isn't hardcore or directly relates to the storyline.

I like Mecha Grunty.Without it,The World would be that much more dull as an online game.
Granted he is a major part of The World's events, but it stresses me and others that you would like the guy's voice over! WAAAAAY TOO HIGH PITCHED! So loved it in V1! V3 it comes back, and I'm soooooo happy about that!
The Azure Knight of Death

Post by The Azure Knight of Death »

I hate mecha grunty. The only reason I do the quest is cause of the items you need for saving him so many time to help me complete the book. I wish that we could press start and it just skip the whole scence of him flying. Also I usually never get the quest done by just playing through the game and I have to go save him like 30 more times in a row. Thankfullly I found the ultimate "ending all side quest" area and I was able to make it so that I also knocked out the chim sphere, lucky animal, and pk black list all at once by continuinaly warping in. But yeah if they do, and I hope they do, make another game I really don't want to do the grunty quest again. Well check y'all later. 8)
mh644

Post by mh644 »

i was really disappointed with the voice over of mecha grunty in both Reminisce and Redemption. perhaps they thought it would be cool to just highen and lower the pitch in each volume and leave it at that, but i found it really annoying. it wouldv'e been so much better if they just used the same voice for all three volumes... well besides that i can't hate him, or any grunty for that matter ^___^
azure knights

Post by azure knights »

mecha grunty sucks because of that wierd music that plays while he tries to fly off and how he gives you really bad items. he also flies off and crashes into another area what a dumb ass!@!@!@!
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

It was a fun side quest but doing it again in the next three volumes just got redundant. However I agree about it being a nice addition to the game, I thought the Mecha Grunty theme song was funny.
LegendaryDarkKnight
Mediocre Madness
Mediocre Madness

Post by LegendaryDarkKnight »

I think the fact that you can't skip the launch sequence is annoying.
azure knights

Post by azure knights »

ya i wish you could skip it cause of that dam annoying music!@!@!@!
haseo1250

Post by haseo1250 »

I LOVE MECHA GRUNTY!!!!!! hes so cute and all who hate him shall perish lol jk or am i?
Wiseman

Post by Wiseman »

but its good to save more mecha grunties as the doctor in mac anu gives great items (like the accesory which double the effect of items=
Tenji

Post by Tenji »

c´mon... grandpa was a lot more annoying...

"c-ya later, aligator" (???) but... he gave us good stuff, that´s why he´s been forgiven XD