Favorite cutscene

sum mortus

Post by sum mortus »

My favorites had to be when   when you first see see Azure Orca and Azure Balmung(though I thought the opening movie music was better with it).

When Endurance  shows up at the arena, destroys Bordeaux's Aida arms, and then calls her pathetic and ugly. When a  net addict with a serious dependent personality disorder calls you pathetic then you know you have a problem(the personality disorder is my own thoughts so don't go around saying its a true thing please).

Oh, and when  Ovan reveals his AIDA arm, one-hit PK's Atoli and Pi, and then does the whole Tri-Edge sign. The look on Haseo's face was truly priceless, kind of made you feel sympathetically hurt with him it was so bad.
little_man

Post by little_man »

Mellow Grunty wrote:
Skeith805 wrote:Well, the last scene scared the crap out of me...
"PEEK-A-BOO~ <3"

Oh Ovan, you pedo. :D
adding the controler to vibrate at that moment.... 8-O
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

The last scene with Ovan was great and one of my faves, as well as Ovan preventing The Azures from helping Haseo.
sum mortus

Post by sum mortus »

ReiMehari wrote:The last scene with Ovan was great and one of my faves, as well as Ovan preventing The Azures from helping Haseo.
The only reason I didn't like that scene was because it had a cliff hanger. Azure knights start running, the lock opens, and back to Haseo. Grrrrr! Anger.
Wafflemage

Post by Wafflemage »

Heheh....

The whole Haseo/Atoli/Alkaid love triangle. It had me laughing for a while. "We did some hot, super secret training together." Oh well, Haseo Harem ftw.

Saku vs. Negimaru. I agree with Haseo. "Pretty brutal." How old is Negimaru anyways? I mean, damn, that was harsh. I think he cried hard after that.

From the Holy palace crowning ceremony, to the very end. That entire sequence owned, hard.
Kyero Fox
Pilot of White Glint
Pilot of White Glint

Post by Kyero Fox »

when Alkaid says "And just so you know .. Im percistant and I never give up!" *wing*

My heart melted at that sec ._. lol :roll:
Tenji

Post by Tenji »

Ratsu wrote:
KaenKasharion wrote:
GoZero wrote:
Tenji wrote:  during the fight betwen Haseo and Innis... how come Sakaki was able to see the avatars? he was not infected at the time and Ovan telling him that the avatars exist can´t realy make him able to see them...
 Yes, why can he see the avatars?
Because he was infected. He just further infected himself later on.
no the reason is because in the AIDA server any player can see the avatar.
That one makes sense...
StrikerSixx

Post by StrikerSixx »

Tenji wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
KaenKasharion wrote:
GoZero wrote:
Tenji wrote:  during the fight betwen Haseo and Innis... how come Sakaki was able to see the avatars? he was not infected at the time and Ovan telling him that the avatars exist can´t realy make him able to see them...
That one makes sense...
I didn't think the moon tree base was on the AIDA server at the time of that fight but my memory is alittle fuzzy.
bredan

Post by bredan »

the 1 when ovan shows haseo kites sewered arm and ovan revealing to haseo and co. hes triedge just cause it sounded child milesterish
kieferbrennan

Post by kieferbrennan »

StrikerSixx wrote:
Tenji wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
KaenKasharion wrote:
GoZero wrote:
That one makes sense...
I didn't think the moon tree base was on the AIDA server at the time of that fight but my memory is alittle fuzzy.

At that point in time, the moon tree HQ itself was an AIDA server.
Maive

Post by Maive »

When Haseo bitchslaps Atoli.
billyjreed

Post by billyjreed »

It really doesn't count as a cut scene but my favorite parts of the game is the "Job Extension Quest" and the infiltration of Moon Tree.

Actual favorite cut scene though...the prelude and aftermath of the  Sakaki fight.
Neoshinobi
Location: I don't know but it's dark and I'm scared.....Ovan is that you?...

Post by Neoshinobi »

My favorite was when the Medic Squad of Moon Tree (4th Leader?) Turned out to be ninjas! I just thought that was really cool.
shio

Post by shio »

my favorite cutscene is where when haseo goes to fight sakaki, the azure knights come in to try and help (or just to kill AIDA) and ovan is standing in there way =D that was awsome xD
~red~

Post by ~red~ »

Maive wrote:When Haseo bitchslaps Atoli.
WAIT! when is this again!?
|kenji|

Post by |kenji| »

when Alkaid is pked by Bordeaux and fall in coma.. i cried that time T_T
Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Re: Favorite cutscene

Post by Azure Knight »

Luke fon Fabre wrote:
Michizu wrote:
hakubo wrote:I checked search and didn't see one for vol.2 so i started one. by cutscenee i mean any time you see the characters but you not control, not just movies you can unlock.
My fav would be after  haseo beats sakaki and ovan comes and says he wanted to give haseo a gift and throughs him tri-edges arm
that was hilarious and shocking
I agree that was... well, strange, but I did laugh. My favorite scene has to be  where Sakaki falls off the freakin' cliff. I was so happy that f****r got owned!!! But that's the same scene, just earlier insn't it? =P
my favorite scene would be that,  ovan reaveling his arm and...uh.....when skeith and innis fight(that was cool!) yeah that's all of em..i think...
All of those are my favorites, hands down.