Arena Empress
Arena Empress

Re: Character Relations *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Post by Alkaid_loves_Haseo »

Exactally.
Shakko

Post by Shakko »

Alkaid_loves_Haseo wrote:No one knew what happened to Sora. No one saw him get Data Drained by Skeith. He was alone when it happened. That's why they said he quit, because they figured that was the reason.

I'm talking about after Skeith data drained him, and youre right, no one did know what happened to him, well that is not until Kite wakes him up at the end of dot hack quarantine. If you played those first four games and beat them you know exactly what I'm speaking of.

Kite found Sora at the bottom of a iced up lake and when Kite went to a dungeon he found clues, at first it appeared to be Skeith's wand but when Kite investigated it further it was actually Sora.

Haseo might still be Sora, but theres no proof that it is, infact, its pretty much clear that Haseo just started the game at the beginning of .hack//roots.
Shakko

Post by Shakko »

Persongus wrote: The Sora you invite to your party is an AI copy, so that's not admissible as an argument. Plus, no one ever said Sora quit because he was bored, and wasn't he supposed to not have friends anyway? You shouldn't act like there isn't proof just because you don't know of it.
Where is the proof that he was an AI copy though?

Haseo's and Sora's age and having something to do with Skeith are merely coincidence....
prettyboy_psychotic

Post by prettyboy_psychotic »

shakko, i'm sorry to be mean, but it has been said by CC2 that Haseo=Sora, so there. and not just to Shakko, but to others as well, same thing. it is a fact.

Please, everyone, Just Check Your Facts
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

Shakko wrote:
Alkaid_loves_Haseo wrote:No one knew what happened to Sora. No one saw him get Data Drained by Skeith. He was alone when it happened. That's why they said he quit, because they figured that was the reason.
I'm talking about after Skeith data drained him, and youre right, no one did know what happened to him, well that is not until Kite wakes him up at the end of dot hack quarantine. If you played those first four games and beat them you know exactly what I'm speaking of.

Kite found Sora at the bottom of a iced up lake and when Kite went to a dungeon he found clues, at first it appeared to be Skeith's wand but when Kite investigated it further it was actually Sora.

Haseo might still be Sora, but theres no proof that it is, infact, its pretty much clear that Haseo just started the game at the beginning of .hack//roots.
Haseo IS Sora. There's enough concrete proof (starting with the .hack//Roots opening and other stuff), and posts discussing that matter. Hell, why would Sora's (or shall I say, Misaki) parents want him to start playing the same game that made him go into a vegetated state? What did they do? They did the right thing: They took every piece of crap related to The World and never told their son about it. And at the time of //OQ and //Unison, although he woke up, he'd be in physical therapy at the time making it completely impossible to actually be on a computer, especially with how long he was in a coma, AND he lost his memories of The World (presumed to have stayed in The World with AI Sora) when he woke up. Then 7 years later, Misaki sees some add for The World R:2, and suddenly gets these weird thoughts. But anyways, Misaki goes off and makes the character, Haseo. :) There ya go. And if you want the actual concrete stuff, buy the Perfect Guidebook, look at the many posts stating Haseo = Sora, or visit enough sites that state it.
Persongus
Location: Canada. I'd tell you more, really, but that might attract stalkers.

Post by Persongus »

Shakko wrote:
Persongus wrote: The Sora you invite to your party is an AI copy, so that's not admissible as an argument. Plus, no one ever said Sora quit because he was bored, and wasn't he supposed to not have friends anyway? You shouldn't act like there isn't proof just because you don't know of it.

Haseo's and Sora's age and having something to do with Skeith are merely coincidence....
.hack//Zero. It tells us that Kite's party member, Sora, is an AI resulting from Dark Sora. Don't ask how, I don't know.
Shakko

Post by Shakko »

Persongus wrote:
Shakko wrote:

.hack//Zero. It tells us that Kite's party member, Sora, is an AI resulting from Dark Sora. Don't ask how, I don't know.
Well I apologize because I never read .hack//zero or, of course, .hack//gu+. The only .hack books I have are .hack//Ai buster 1 and 2. I never said it wasnt possible just that it is highly confusing to think that he is.
Persongus
Location: Canada. I'd tell you more, really, but that might attract stalkers.

Post by Persongus »

Alright. I thought you were just being ignorant.
Shakko

Post by Shakko »

Persongus wrote:Alright. I thought you were just being ignorant.
Lol possibly.

To tell you the truth after the first four dot hack games and dot hack sign I kinda lost my groove for the series and I'm just now starting to get back into dot hack (I was way back on the blackwings dothackers.net bbs). Then to come back and find out that Haseo is Sora is kinda shocking considering how Sora was in Sign.
Master_En

Post by Master_En »

Shakko wrote:
Persongus wrote:Alright. I thought you were just being ignorant.
Lol possibly.

To tell you the truth after the first four dot hack games and dot hack sign I kinda lost my groove for the series and I'm just now starting to get back into dot hack (I was way back on the blackwings dothackers.net bbs). Then to come back and find out that Haseo is Sora is kinda shocking considering how Sora was in Sign.
I was shocked too when I found out Haseo was Sora. But when you look back on it it's not really all that shocking. When you consider that Sora was in a coma and lost all his memories of The World it's understandable that he could come back to it without realizing it. Also I found that they had similar playing styles when it came to player interaction though. They both liked to kill other players only this time Haseo was a PKK instead of a PK simply because he was pwned on his "first day."
Alkaid_loves_Haseo
Arena Empress
Arena Empress

Everyone was shocked with the Sora/Haseo thing. At least everyone I know. :D
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

Alkaid_loves_Haseo wrote:Everyone was shocked with the Sora/Haseo thing. At least everyone I know. :D
I actually knew before xD. I had a feeling the whole time for some reason.
Alkaid_loves_Haseo
Arena Empress
Arena Empress

Lol. Fine, Shinobee. Be different. Lmao! J/K. :D I knew A LOT of people then, not everyone. :D :D :D
Shakko

Post by Shakko »

I actually did a bit of searching and I found this on the .hack wiki on Sora (url http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sora_%28.hack%29 ) under the 'Offline' section.

"In the real world, Sora's player is a boy in the 4th grade named Ryou Misaki. It is revealed in .hack//analysis that he remains in a coma until the end of the Twilight Incident, when all the coma victims awaken. After awakening from his coma, he loses his memories of The World. His parents hide the entire ordeal from him, and as a result he forgets he ever even played. He goes on to create the character Haseo."
Alkaid_loves_Haseo
Arena Empress
Arena Empress

Thank you! I was waiting for someone to post a link to that. :D SOLID PROOF NON- BELIEVERS!!!!!! XP
Yashimiku

Post by Yashimiku »

I Just Beat Vol. 3, And I Really Do Think That Zelkova Is Helba.

Just That He Has That Blade Called "Queen's Scythe" Or Something, And That He Lets People Into Netslum Show's That He Owns It.

What More Proof Do You Need?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

It's Goddess Scythe, actually, and just because he owns Net Slum doesn't mean anything. He could've inherited it, being a relative of Helba or her apprentice or something.
The Angel of Ruin

Post by The Angel of Ruin »

Maybe Zelkova's really Helba's apprentice(or whatever his position was) from liminality?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

He was her right-hand man, and no, Zelkova is not Bith the Black, that's stupid as hell.
ShadowOfDeath

Re:

Post by ShadowOfDeath »

Yashimiku wrote:I Really Don't Think Haseo Is Sora.
I Mean.. Really..
>_<
he IS though. there's plenty of evidence. main giveaway: Haseo's avatar=Skeith. Sora=Imprisned as Skeith