Character Relations *MAJOR SPOILERS*

AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Re: Character Relations *MAJOR SPOILERS*

Post by AuraTwilight »

Honestly, Haseo isn't Sora.. it just doesn't make sense, He was told about "The World from a Kid at school, Sora was way older then Haseo, He would have been in his 20's Haseo is 16 isn't he?
Sora was only ten at the time of IMOQ. GU is 7 years later and Haseo is seventeen. Also, Haseo has amnesia as his time of Sora.
Elk was 14 theirs no way he can be Endrance, Endrance is in his 20's.. Read Elks conversation emails with Kite in the Previous Volumes...
Elk was 13. Seven years later, he's the 20 year old Endrance.
Now, Seig and Kuhn couldn't possibly be the same, Cause Seig volunteered to be apart of G.U from the very beginning, Kuhn was unaware of his Ability and of G.U From the Beginning of the Anime.
Where'd you get that bull from? Sieg didn't volunteer for sh*t.
So... Lets get some storys straight here people.. Terminal Disks don't tell all.. Read some of your Quarantine Emails from your Party Mates.
You're right. The Terminal Disks don't tell all. The Perfect GU Guidebook, however, a FACTUAL, OFFICIAL source of storyline information directly from CC2 themselves, state beyond a doubt that Sora is Haseo, Elk is Endrance, and Sieg is Kuhn. Deal with it.
Actually, the original Sora was like in 3rd grade. At least that's what I heard. Anyways, he is Haseo. .hack Wiki even states that. Go look it up and it will state that Sora=Haseo.
4th grade.
Wikipedia is so full of holes, Half of it's information is submitted by users, Until it's officially released to us, I will NOT believe it's Sora, and i will prove it, *Downloads //sign*

Gender in The World Male
Class Twin Blade
Player's name Ryou Misaki
Player's gender Male
First Appearance .hack//Sign
Age in First Appearance 10
Seiyū Hiroshi Yanaka
Voice actor Dave Wittenberg
Wrong. The age matches up perfectly. Sora was 10. Haseo, a seventeen year old, comes into the story seven years later.

Furthermore, Haseo's real name is ALSO Ryou Misaki. This was revealed to us MONTHS before CC2 told us that Sora and Haseo are the same person.

Haseo being Sora is a fact. It's not up for debate or interpretation. We have Japanese scans directly from official sources, translated by reliable members such as Kuukai and Shinsou Wotan, to prove this. You? You don't have anything. If you can't even keep straight the real life name and ages of the characters you're debating, you have no place deciding whether or not some of them are synonymous.

Also, as for your Wiki comment, that applies to Wikipedia. The .hack//Wiki is the most reliable fanservice of .hack information on the internet. Unlike Wikipedia, it's heavily regulated and administrated to watch for any inaccurate changes. There's always atleast some administrators on (such as Kuukai or CRTwenty, really knowledgeable figures) who can monitor any of the...like, 20 changes made a day by a potential few hundred users, if even that much.
Alkaid_loves_Haseo
Arena Empress
Arena Empress

Post by Alkaid_loves_Haseo »

You're so right about all of that AuraTwilight. There is no other option. I just rechecked my sources. Sora=Haseo. No doubt about it! Well, that's settled, so let's move on to other characters, alright? :D
Nauda

Post by Nauda »

Thing is i've always hated Sora, And i think Haseo is the best lol

The worlds comingal
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Tough. Your personal opinions aren't going to change the facts.
Nauda

Post by Nauda »

Bleh.. Thank you. :P
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

(Let's hope TokyoPop does NOT get their hands on the Perfect Guidebook. For all I know...they're gonna twist all sorts of things around!)

Haseo=Sora is a fact. Endrance = Elk is too obvious. But can someone confirm the exact blood relation of Jun and Reiko? I know they're siblings, but I read somewhere that they had different fathers.
Persongus
Location: Canada. I'd tell you more, really, but that might attract stalkers.

Post by Persongus »

That's probably true, given the fact that they have different last names.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

They're half siblings sharing a mother.
ShinoBee

Post by ShinoBee »

AuraTwilight wrote:They're half siblings sharing a mother.
Thank you for clearing that up, AT.
angs1991

Post by angs1991 »

Sorry to ask but

Haseo=Sora ok!

Haseo had Amnesia that time right so you mean he doesn't know he was Sora??
Alkaid_loves_Haseo
Arena Empress
Arena Empress

During .hack//SIGN, Sora was data drained by Skeith, so he was put into a coma and was sort of trapped in Skeith. When you defeat Skeith in Infection, it releases him and he has amnesia. Later on, he joins in the World, R:2 as Haseo, but he dosn't remember anything about Sora. Does it help any?
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Basically, the real life side woke up with no memory of playing the game, but the Sora side of him stayed in the game as the Sora AI.
Alkaid_loves_Haseo
Arena Empress
Arena Empress

Thanks for helping me clear that up, AuraTwilight. I wasn't sure about that, so I couldn't post it correct. :D
Persongus

Post by Persongus »

AuraTwilight wrote:Basically, the real life side woke up with no memory of playing the game, but the Sora side of him stayed in the game as the Sora AI.
But that's just a metaphor, isn't it? I mean, the Sora AI is a different being from the original Sora, right? :?
Alkaid_loves_Haseo
Arena Empress
Arena Empress

It's more like Haseo's memories of Sora stayed behind as an AI. Get it now?
Persongus

Post by Persongus »

Alkaid_loves_Haseo wrote:It's more like Haseo's memories of Sora stayed behind as an AI. Get it now?
But AI Sora doesn't actually have those memories, does he?
Alkaid_loves_Haseo
Arena Empress
Arena Empress

I'm not sure. All I know is that Haseo loses his memories of Sora and so he moves on, while the Ai remains in the shape of Sora. It's probably just data fragments, but for all I know, he could hold Haseo's memories within himself. :?
Shakko

Post by Shakko »

AuraTwilight wrote:Basically, the real life side woke up with no memory of playing the game, but the Sora side of him stayed in the game as the Sora AI.

Hell...makes sense to me.. HOWEVER, what about the time after the last .hack game when youve already waken Sora up?

I mean if Haseo is Sora and he had amnesia the entire time he was in a coma would make sense but not when you wake him up at the end of the last four games when youre actually inviting him into the party. That is why I don't think Haseo is Sora, also everyone that knew him said that Sora already quit from being bored with the game.

Its probably time to stop playing the guessing game of 'crackpot theories' and start slamming some actual proof on the table. However, I doubt anyone will since theres a slim to zero chance there actually is any...
Alkaid_loves_Haseo
Arena Empress
Arena Empress

No one knew what happened to Sora. No one saw him get Data Drained by Skeith. He was alone when it happened. That's why they said he quit, because they figured that was the reason.
Persongus

Post by Persongus »

Shakko wrote:

Hell...makes sense to me.. HOWEVER, what about the time after the last .hack game when youve already waken Sora up?

I mean if Haseo is Sora and he had amnesia the entire time he was in a coma would make sense but not when you wake him up at the end of the last four games when youre actually inviting him into the party. That is why I don't think Haseo is Sora, also everyone that knew him said that Sora already quit from being bored with the game.

Its probably time to stop playing the guessing game of 'crackpot theories' and start slamming some actual proof on the table. However, I doubt anyone will since theres a slim to zero chance there actually is any...
The Sora you invite to your party is an AI copy, so that's not admissible as an argument. Plus, no one ever said Sora quit because he was bored, and wasn't he supposed to not have friends anyway? You shouldn't act like there isn't proof just because you don't know of it.