Matsu

SoraCross

Post by SoraCross »

yea Matsu doesnt seem to be a good character, though i do like his design better than Kuhn, and his name doesnt remind me of a racial slur >.>
anyway, maybe he'll use his BS in Vol 3?
Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

Marioshinobi wrote:Matsu's hilarious.

Right after Alkaid gets PK'd Haseo gets an email and then instead of mourning he goes to visit the guy XD

I found the scene funny since Haseo didn't seem to be depressed at all.

Ah Matsu...
That was after Pi and Atoli not Alkaid.
Neoshinobi
Location: I don't know but it's dark and I'm scared.....Ovan is that you?...

Post by Neoshinobi »

mr.classybear wrote:I kno, Haseo is mean. I found it messed up, how he could go back to his normal life, after some chik he liked gose comatose. He goes caraaazzzaaay when Shino gets pked.
Prolly used to people getting wtfpwnt by now thats prolly why he didn't go crazy about Alkaid.

I mean....comon after all the **** that has happened to him I'd expect him to suck it up a little bit better. Still sad though ; ;.

Piros sucks. So does Matsu.

Matsu is cool, but useless. I call him Fail for short.
mr.classybear

Post by mr.classybear »

FAILSU! HAHAH! WOW
shio

Post by shio »

well remember, matsu used a broadsword as a pker and doesnt like using them anymore, but i agree that there should be some kind of quest for his third form
Marioshinobi
The Hidden One
The Hidden One

Post by Marioshinobi »

Matsu's taken up all his points.

Steam gunner takes up 3 points and Edge takes up 1, all 4 points that you get are used for him =/

That's why Haseo as a bit smarter, twin dagger and Edge are both 1 point and flicker is 2. :3
Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

To be fair both Haseo and Matsu picked their weapons wisely making them both well rounded for battle. Haseo opted for nothing long range wise but fast and strong short range, and mid range, while Matsu wanted long range and a powerful short range. Both are good Rogue choices though. (Of course not using all of your weapons is not such a good choice)
Haku/Osaka/Kolulu

Post by Haku/Osaka/Kolulu »

Honestly, I don't care. Just look at it as he's a Steam Gunner, and there you go. Even though it definitely sucks because of the 6 BBs, 0 EPs, I'm not tooo annoyed.

And Piros rocks! Why the Piros hating? Doberman and Hero = Best .hack songs ever, besides Edge.
chosenofmana7

Post by chosenofmana7 »

shio wrote:well remember, matsu used a broadsword as a pker and doesnt like using them anymore, but i agree that there should be some kind of quest for his third form
IMO they should add a quest with Sophra and Matsu to unlock Sophora's Harvest form and during the quest Matsu is forced to use his Broad Sword to stop a group of PKs. Then for both of them they get to use their alternate weapons, the weapon changes, and you get another adept rouge. And cause she has the Harvest class that means NO ATOLI!!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Oh and if we're discussing the class choices of adept rouges does anyone else find Sophora's a bit odd? Choosing a low Def physical based class and an even LOWER defence mage class, then picking the weakest armor possible, like a Shadow Warlock will cause him SO much trouble that he needs to use magical armor... Still, if he can pounce on his enemy and they don't have counter armors then he can combo them to death...
lukan
Author of "Black And White And..."
Author of "Black And White And..."
Location: Land of Prinnies, DOOD!!! Now with more pancakes!!(member of the Rotton Peaches)

Post by lukan »

Personally, Sophora was just some kind of a throw away character in G.U.
he (she?) just appeared outta nowhere, nala said what it was, pwnd, bye bye.
Not even any story development outta being a boss for you to train on on your way to   Sakaki

>_>
Toszi
GoZero

Post by GoZero »

I liked Sophora. She is the only beast character I would ever wanna put in my party (besides Gabi of course, but he keeps freezing my game D:). I wish she would have became a party member cause we needed a new mascot. (only beast can be mascots, and no one liked Gaspard.... ever)

And she was  Nanase in Alcor, amazingly.

And when I was bored, I combined her supposed ninjaness with the Mac Anu glitch and made her walk on water. ;D
Procyon

Post by Procyon »

This topic is mean. ;_; I like Matsu!

I like Tenrow more though. Thank God you're not making fun of him. Then I might need to um, tell him to do that cool Demise Claw thing on you guys.
GoZero

Post by GoZero »

I like Matsu too.

The ONLY reason he followed Sakaki is because he owed him. And after the events with Moon Tree in Reminisce he no longer did. No one did really... cept Hiiragi.

And I wish Sophora explained why she followed Sakaki.  I was suprised she would go up against her ex-guild's guild master D:
Jimbob

Post by Jimbob »

Matsu didn't even really follow Sakaki. Hiiragi is scum though. He clearly only joined Moontree for Sakaki, and didn't show any loyalty to either the guilds ideals, or the actual guild master.

As for Sophora I don't know what her deal is either. Why does a peaceful guild need ninja's disguised as medics? She also supposedly has a hacked weapon that damages your internet connection as well. I thought she was a nice person not an evil ninja. What's her problem?
Puppet of the Twilight

Post by Puppet of the Twilight »

I laughed my ass off when haseo said "you could of won" or something like that during the   battle against Moon Tree I was like Yeah my ass he could!

edit:For some reason I suddenly like piro's theme song.
Fullmetall89

Post by Fullmetall89 »

Jimbob wrote:Matsu didn't even really follow Sakaki. Hiiragi is scum though. He clearly only joined Moontree for Sakaki, and didn't show any loyalty to either the guilds ideals, or the actual guild master.

As for Sophora I don't know what her deal is either. Why does a peaceful guild need ninja's disguised as medics? She also supposedly has a hacked weapon that damages your internet connection as well. I thought she was a nice person not an evil ninja. What's her problem?
i agree i think hiiragi is a fag. I still can't tell weither he is a dude or a girl or if he is pulling a sakubo thing(lol). But i hope matsu uses broadsword again in Vol.3 cause even if khun didn't have a lost wep i still prefer him over matsu. a 1 wep adept rogue is stupid and pointless. i probably would have just made another char.
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

GoZero wrote:I like Matsu too.

The ONLY reason he followed Sakaki is because he owed him. And after the events with Moon Tree in Reminisce he no longer did. No one did really... cept Hiiragi.

And I wish Sophora explained why she followed Sakaki.  I was suprised she would go up against her ex-guild's guild master D:
I was wondering that too.
EnergyBolt2

Post by EnergyBolt2 »

well ill admit... his theme song is definately better in this game but i think he just got dumber. AND he still calls you "he of fair eyes". so he still has to die. =D
Lantis

Post by Lantis »

I like Piros, for some reason. He's funny at times. Especially when he's invited to do quests or something.

Right, on-topic. Matsu reminds me of Gippal and Yun-Seong. I don't know why. :D
shio

Post by shio »

if i was an adept rogue i would have to do something like dual-sword, steam gunner, and flick reaper xD or instead of dual sword tribal grappler