Bug/Glitch/Error/Tip Logs (May contain Spoilers)

Azure Knight
The Sasquatch King
The Sasquatch King

Post by Azure Knight »

If you try to use a Fairy's Orb at any Lost Ground, there's a typo. It says-
"This item cannot be used him."
Leon481

Post by Leon481 »

Ran into another annoying glitch. This one has to do with the guild shop.
This is my second playthrough.

I just got access to Dol Donna and I'm supposed to go on a quest with Silabus and Gaspard. I went through the town and bought some random items, just to get them in the books, then dumped them in the guild shop. (shop stock was 1 Esthesio Soda and the six customize items from the Junk shop.)

I went around and fully equipped and customized my characters then logged out to get an e-mail and check crimson vs. I logged back in, saved, and went to Gaspard and got my money.

This is where things got weird. I went to the @Home and started putting things in my shop, only to realize that items were dissappearing. I reloaded and tried again only to discover that there was still an Opening Cutter in the shop, despite the fact that it was already sold. Whenever I put a new item in the shop, it would overwrite whatever was in slot #1. The item that was there before would just dissappear.

I tried to take the Opening Cutter out of the shop. It said "withdrew Opening Cutterx0". The item name would disappear from the list but it would still be there.On the second try, I got it out and tried to put it back in the shop. It said the item was there, but it wasn't on the list.

After experimenting with this glitch a little bit, I got the item out and just sold it at a shop. The opening cutter could be used normally and there was no problem with it except in the shop. It's like the shop got stuck between selling it and taking it off the list.

Anyway, I just thought I'd say something so if anyone got into this situation they would know how to handle it.

EDIT: I messed around with this a little more and when I waited for a while after getting the money, Gaspard sold the item a second time. Nice getting two sales off of 1 item.
Azure_Balmung

Post by Azure_Balmung »

when i did the eternal mushroom quest, i atoli and pi but during the cutsceanes of the quest it showed Sakubo instead of pi, i figured that some kind of glitch.
souske21

Post by souske21 »

Azure_Balmung wrote:when i did the eternal mushroom quest, i atoli and pi but during the cutsceanes of the quest it showed Sakubo instead of pi, i figured that some kind of glitch.
said before, your supposed to do that quest with atoli and bo.
An0maly

Post by An0maly »

With this many glitches, what's BandaiNamco doing?

If you checked Endrance's items, he should have Healing Serum X 15 by default. Alas! Next to Healing Serum X 15 is yet another Healing Serum X 15.

While fighting, if you use a skill and get blocked by an object, your skill will be cancelled. Its not much of a glitch, but it stills annoys me.
Exotahu

Post by Exotahu »

Master ZED wrote:http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmes ... c=35424183

If there's no movie by the time I wake up, I'll make one myself. Basically, someone screwed up with the map and found a glitch to hang the Chim Chim addition code during the bike missions, allowing you to very easily win with impossible times.

EDIT: Don't leave the Clear report up (the box that says "Ram all the King Chim Chims") when returning to town; you won't be able to get rid of it when you get there, and it prevents you from moving, forcing you to reset.
This is amazing.
DaGrump

Post by DaGrump »

While alchemizing weapons, I tried to splice a Train Balm and a Simple Wind Balm together, but I was unable to do so because their level difference was greater than 10?!?

I'm confused

I also have run into the can't change equipment on a party member because of "action in progress" message.
Reive

Post by Reive »

New here, I'll introduce myself later!
LDK, you're supposed to take Atoli and Bo on that quest, somehow you bypassed the character requirement, the scenes always stay the same.

I had a odd problem with that quest myself, I had just gotten the E-mail from Saku to take her and Endrance for training, when I logged in I tried doing that quest you where on and it said at the counter when registering I had to have Atoli and Bo in my party.... and I already did >_>

EDIT: thought the previous page was the last page... sorry:p
MoX

Post by MoX »

DaGrump^

10 levels literaly means I believe is the lvl differences of the weap. So if I had a 80 and 50 weapon, you can't use the lvl 50 weapon as a supplement. 60 and 70 would work.

THe action in progress means they're walking around shopping or whatever. Only when they're following you, like in the warp gate areas of Mac Anu and Dol Dona you can change equips. Lumina Cloth your partners will always be in action though.
binhlu

Post by binhlu »

Reive wrote:New here, I'll introduce myself later!
LDK, you're supposed to take Atoli and Bo on that quest, somehow you bypassed the character requirement, the scenes always stay the same.

I had a odd problem with that quest myself, I had just gotten the E-mail from Saku to take her and Endrance for training, when I logged in I tried doing that quest you where on and it said at the counter when registering I had to have Atoli and Bo in my party.... and I already did >_>

o.o Look at Sakubo's face on your party list.
It's randomly Bo or Saku(least I think it's random).
DaGrump

Post by DaGrump »

MoX wrote:DaGrump^

10 levels literaly means I believe is the lvl differences of the weap. So if I had a 80 and 50 weapon, you can't use the lvl 50 weapon as a supplement. 60 and 70 would work.

THe action in progress means they're walking around shopping or whatever. Only when they're following you, like in the warp gate areas of Mac Anu and Dol Dona you can change equips. Lumina Cloth your partners will always be in action though.
The Train Balm is a Simple Wind Balm with customization (experience +10%). Both are level 60 items....................................
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

binhlu wrote:
Reive wrote:New here, I'll introduce myself later!

o.o Look at Sakubo's face on your party list.
It's randomly Bo or Saku(least I think it's random).
Ugh If your lv is even with Sakubo you play with Bo, if its odd you play with Saku.
jesus

Post by jesus »

that sucks if you dont max out saku's affection by the time you hit 100 then you'll never get her maxed then right?
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

jesus wrote:that sucks if you dont max out saku's affection by the time you hit 100 then you'll never get her maxed then right?
Yeah, i just realized that a few days ago
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

Keyaki wrote:
jesus wrote:that sucks if you dont max out saku's affection by the time you hit 100 then you'll never get her maxed then right?
No, on level 100 they appear randomly.
Keyaki

Post by Keyaki »

Mellow Grunty wrote:
Keyaki wrote:
No, on level 100 they appear randomly.
OH GOOD^^
Espo

Post by Espo »

altimit wrote:Eternal mushroom or w/e quest, I went in with Haseo, Atoli, and Endrance, cutscene featured Haseo, Atoli, and Sakubo out of nowhere. :lol:
holy ****, i did the exact same thing. it was pretty funny i tell you that. oh and when someone on your party dies, you have 1 second to heal them before they die.

oh and for the bike hack, is someone going to upload a vid?
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

Espo wrote:oh and for the bike hack, is someone going to upload a vid?
Well, I did say I would...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkSOYwllvzo

I just uploaded it, so give it a few minutes.
~red~

Post by ~red~ »

Master ZED wrote:
Espo wrote:oh and for the bike hack, is someone going to upload a vid?
Well, I did say I would...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkSOYwllvzo

I just uploaded it, so give it a few minutes.
roflcakes! awesome, i finally beat course 2!

Vol 2 = NOOBSAUCE!