Bug/Glitch/Error/Tip Logs (May contain Spoilers)

StreetfighterXI

Re: Bug/Glitch/Error/Tip Logs (May contain Spoilers)

Post by StreetfighterXI »

After you win at the Holy palace tournament and at the celebration, if you talk to Antares and get his member address, come back and talk to him again after talking to another character that's not an npc and he will give you his member address again. :?
XxDarKitexX

Post by XxDarKitexX »

i forget which quest it was but i had haseo, Atoli n Alkaid with. When Haseo talked Atolis voice would say his lines n alkaids would do atolis n haseo did alkaids its was FUNNY
mh644

Post by mh644 »

i encountered weird graphics during a boss fight... i'm not sure if its a glitch, for my boyfriend, who had finalized GU2, told me that that particular boss was not supposed to look that way.

anyways, be aware, SPOiLERS AHeAD!!!

--

--

--

Sirius' infection, during the arena boss fight.
Right after the cinematic he transforms into the AIDA Helen, and he's supposed to look like a fish figure of sorts, just like the one the party fights against before going to Moon Tree [as a dungeon]. When I was in the battle, he looked more like a skeleton of the fish, rather than when you go to Raven's @home and fight it once more, where it looks 'whole'. It was faster too, when compared to the one before Moon Tree.
I'm sorry if it sounds confusing, I was when my boyfriend told me "you know, it's not supposed to look like that!!!" Anyone knows why this might've happened?
Last edited by mh644 on Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
mh644

Post by mh644 »

StreetfighterXI wrote:After you win at the Holy palace tournament and at the celebration, if you talk to Antares and get his member address, come back and talk to him again after talking to another character that's not an npc and he will give you his member address again. :?
yep, just last night i went through that. my ps2 was lagging and everything, i'm afraid it might not last long [at least let me play redemption!! T_T]
Azure_Balmung

Post by Azure_Balmung »

i just restarted my vol.2 file and for some reason it wont let me equip broadswords, idont know if the game is supposed to do that or not at the begining because i havent played it in awile
Azure_Balmung

Post by Azure_Balmung »

Azure_Balmung wrote:i just restarted my vol.2 file and for some reason it wont let me equip broadswords, idont know if the game is supposed to do that or not at the begining because i havent played it in awile
forget what i said i just forgot that it dosent show the other weapons until you get the job extension
mh644

SPOILERS. weird graphics in boss fight

Post by mh644 »

wooops, sorry i didn't say what it was

spoilers ahead

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

in the fight with Sirius when he is accompanied by the azure knights in the arena, how is he supposed to look? like a fish [Hannah?] or like the skeleton of a fish? when i fought the AIDA it looked like the skeleton of a fish instead of the normal AIDA bug you get to fight in the Serpent of Lore... i'm curious, what has anyone seen?
mh644

Post by mh644 »

oh and there's another thing. in cave dungeons while harvesting chim chims that were riding the rails, i once waited between two that were really close. i saw, for example, one chim, one rare and another rare. i would stay there and wait about two more passings and on the other side, there they were! sometimes if i miss a rare one and there's another rail close, i wait and most of the time i get to get them when they pass onto the next... once i saw three rare chims altogether... i dunno i thought it was.. rare >__<
haseo1250

Re:

Post by haseo1250 »

Zyxith wrote:I am level 92 and went to do the quest for the "Shadowless Dog". I went to the area and found 3 of them all together, and of course quickly kill them. Next one of them runs away and it says to find it and I do and kill it, now it seems that the quest won't wrap up. Did I do something wrong or is this a glitch?
explore the area more it dosnt end till the dogs surround u and u have to find the one that dosent look like the others i would tell u wich one it is but i dnt give out hints P.S. pm me for the hint lol
Django17

Post by Django17 »

I've no idea how this happened, but I was just messing around in my completed file with character mods and weapon tricks using my codebreaker. Now all of a sudden, every time I go to fields or arena battles my game freezes at the loading screen. I can still go to towns any1 know whats wrong?
The-WILD-Wild-west

Post by The-WILD-Wild-west »

go ti hidden forbidden sacrement with pie and atoli, look at pie's shodow
you'll only see the holders for her hair in the rest of it is missing making her look like a japansese hair stylist.(though youll see the rest of her body shoadow)
oh and where is that area where you have waterfall in a trapped area?
please and thank you.
beginner

Post by beginner »

While fighting the boss for haseo's scythe at the area for the god weapons. I almost ran out of healing potions and stuff when I used a vital talisman on me and decided to give up and do a game over. I died like 3-5 times with no game over got stuck at 5 hp and then became invincible after that. The boss used magic and attacks on me to no effect. I was using a broadsword with rapid attacks at that time. I could attack mobs in the middle of their model and never get hit.