The "I beat Volume 2!" thread

ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

I just beat it yesterday. Now I'm onto the One Sin returns (also did the Kazubolo thing) CLocked in at about 30 hours.

I am a goddess!
Fullmetall89

Post by Fullmetall89 »

ReiMehari wrote:I just beat it yesterday. Now I'm onto the One Sin returns (also did the Kazubolo thing) CLocked in at about 30 hours.

I am a goddess!
have fun with the one sin returns its a ****. and what the hell is the kazubolo thing for. He gave me some sorta secreat pasword thing idk what its used for. And not back to the topic lol. Um... idk what my time is cause i am writing this at school but i beat ovan with

haseo: lvl 92
Endrance:lvl90
Sakubo:lvl90

and btw this is my favorite party.

and btw Zero i am right there with ya.  I got freaked out when ovan appear behind haseo 2. I was sorta able to suspect what was gonna happen in the game, especially since i watched evey episode of .hack//roots but i not see that coming. And btw i think that the corbenik avatar looks incredable stupid. Especially with the AIDA claw. And i am so disappointed i though we were gonna get Yata as a party member. I unlocked all the Lost weps and it was a **** trying to get 50 adler keys at lvl 90 for Yata but noooooooooooo we have to wait till next game.
Prot0

Post by Prot0 »

i beat the game at lv 88 i think.i know it was around there.
all of my party had the lost weapons....since i messed up with doppel stuff for myself in volume 1.but other than that...eh the fight was cake for me.now im just working on finishing the blacklist and ryu books. :D
Neo_ShadowWing
Location: Fighting Earthsphere, who is trying to take over the Space Colonies

Post by Neo_ShadowWing »

I beat Vol 2 yesterday, found it kinda short, but that may be just me. Now I am working on getting the lost weapons, the ryu books, and all the other extra stuff.
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

Neo_ShadowWing wrote:I beat Vol 2 yesterday, found it kinda short, but that may be just me. Now I am working on getting the lost weapons, the ryu books, and all the other extra stuff.
know what sucks i'm almost done with preps for vol 3 T_T.
shongu

Post by shongu »

beat a few days ago, clocking in at 21 hours. Only about half way through the extras though. It's amazing, I knew everything that was going to happen in the game, yet I was still surprised at stuff....go game makers.
akaiarashi

Post by akaiarashi »

beat vol.2 on may 14th at lv. 85 with 32 hours at guild rank 5
Demon_Skeith

Post by Demon_Skeith »

just beat with in 25 hours. still have some side quest left though
magin

i just beat it

Post by magin »

i just beat it too!
VergilPrime

Vergil levels up!

Post by VergilPrime »

I beat it in 21 play hours (straight)(I was bored) at level 86 with Haseo, Atoli and Pi and all their lost weapons. Jesus everyone but Atoli is worthless. They just sit there ang get their butts handed to them. But at least i get to gain moral by healing them ^__^
The*true*Terror Of Death

Post by The*true*Terror Of Death »

this was posted a while ago wen i was noob but its till funny.... and true because im so tempted to do this i NEED GAME THREE NOW!!!!
evll33t wrote:
FlickerHaseo wrote:
The*true*Terror Of Death wrote:
evll33t wrote:
The*true*Terror Of Death wrote:the next time you see me ill actualy look like Azure kite.
thin pale and babbling like an idiot.
pulling out you favorite weapon and just going towards people
damn right...
BBBRRRAAAIIINNNNSS!!!!!!!!!! ive lost my BBBBRRRRAAAIIINNNSSS!!!!
(whips out azure sky blades) (walks menacingly towards gamestop employee)......gggaammmeee ttthhrreee!!!!!! NOW!!!!!! redemption now!!!
LmfaO
i feel sorry for the people at the store.^_^
little_man

Post by little_man »

evll33t wrote:
Neo_ShadowWing wrote:I beat Vol 2 yesterday, found it kinda short, but that may be just me. Now I am working on getting the lost weapons, the ryu books, and all the other extra stuff.
know what sucks i'm almost done with preps for vol 3 T_T.
Already????
It just a nice summer to come.... (just needs to be relax and.... and..... I WANT VOL.3 %^&*()
dre4life90

Post by dre4life90 »

I beat it, I was on level 88 with Atoli and Pi using their lost weapons. I have to say this fight was really hard, but I actually like that. It took be back to fighting the phases in IMOQ, nice nostalgic feeling. I attempted to fight him at level 83 originally then 85, did't work so well for me. I thought you had to fight alone, and I got owened miserably....Then I used Pi and Endrance, and that didn't work so well either.

I actually thought Corbenik was cool looking, I just don't understand why Haseo's avatar is so freaking small compared to the others....
VergilPrime

Im gonna

Post by VergilPrime »

Why is it every time I post it makes two posts?
Last edited by VergilPrime on Thu May 17, 2007 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
VergilPrime

Im gonna

Post by VergilPrime »

Im gonna pass the time by writing my own A.I. program. I tried once before and it technically worked but the learning system took up massive amounts of har drive space every time it learned a new word so i scrapped it. I got the idea from Aura to design a program to spawn an A.I. rather than programming it directly. Oh yeah and im not like super intelligent or anything i just had some fun ideas while working with Mark Overmars' Game Maker ^__^ I wonder if after i make a working version I could teach it to play .Hack... that would rock so massively hard.
Dot Hack Crono

Post by Dot Hack Crono »

Well I've officially got 100% by my standards outside of Max weapon level for every one but I'll be taking care of that shortly. 82 hours almost 30 hours over 100% for me in Vol 1 and I had every ones weapon level maxed at that point also in Vol 1.
GamerKale

Post by GamerKale »

Clear data at 48:06:31.
Haseo level 85 with Endrance level 81 and Antares level 84 the second go round, got killed using Atoli level 81 and Pi level 82. I did not complete most side quests and did not use any lost weapon's save for Haseo's. I used so many healing items it's not even funny, thank Aura for Item Boost. I hated those healing drones so much in my first fight I had him down to half hp and then those showed up and I'm said to myself "What just happened, Oh Dear agh"...Game Over. Second time around I saved my divine awakening for when those bloody drones popped up.

During the avatar fight I got the feeling that the two avatars were dancing, he fired his needles I swatted them away, he came charging I jetted around and blasted him, etc. etc.. For some reason, I don't know why, I suddenly started to hate Yata, before I was indifferent but now I just really don't like him. In the cathedral I saw Atoli's face and I thought, "He's right behind me isn't he. Dang."
And now to sleep and then the other quests including the doppleganger.
The*true*Terror Of Death

Post by The*true*Terror Of Death »

after the ovan scene i couldnt fall asleep, then i realized it was 6:58 and i needed to catch my bus for school. i was realy Fu(Ked up there.
~red~

Post by ~red~ »

ok, beat it at lvl100, lvl88, and lvl94.
times were about,100hours, 60, 30.

doppleganger = Noobsause
=)

and ovan didnt scare me
when i saw atoli's face it gave it away.

(i SWEAR! some1 spilt a drink on my <n> <e> and some other keys!!!!)
Rin [Of the Twilight Sky]

Post by Rin [Of the Twilight Sky] »

Let's see, I started the game on the 9th and beat it about...six days later. xD
Level: 94, or around that area, I believe.
Time: 39 hours, but added with my Volume 1 time, it's probably somwhere around 99-100 hours. : D
And I MUST say that the  Corbenik fight was A PAIN IN THE ASS! I swear, it just kept  hitting me and dodging the Data Drain! It was so aggravating, I literally almost cried. D:
But I seriously bet that if my mom had been home, then she would've wondered who the HELL I was talking to. (Yes, I rant at the television, thank you very much. ;D) Because I was shouting things like,  "OVAAAAAN! STOP MOVING, DAMNIT! GAH! STOP HITTING ME WITH THAT ****, OVAN! NOOOOOOOOO! LET ME DATA DRAIN YOUUUU! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME, OVAN! PLEASE! PLEEEEAAASE!"

-cough-

Ahem. I'll just...let your minds run wild with that.

Oh! And one other thing-- When Ovan is like, suddenly right behind you in Hulle Granz, it didn't scare me, as I'd already spoiled that one cutscene for myself via YouTube. But I WAS in fact scared by the sudden VIBRATION when the camera switched to Ovan. I almost died! D: And...Am I the only one who thought it was odd of them to make us watch the credits TWICE?

Edit: Scratch that time of 39 hours--I didn't think to post in this thread until AFTER I'd been playing the game after beating it for a while...So I'd guess that the actual time I beat it at was somewhere around 30 hours, give or take a few. : D
Last edited by Rin [Of the Twilight Sky] on Fri May 18, 2007 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.