The "I beat Volume 2!" thread

The*true*Terror Of Death

Post by The*true*Terror Of Death »

Erranty wrote:>magus842
Yeah, I did notice the   Cobrenik fight was like the AFG fight. But I think it was easier... Now that you could   slash shots to destroy them and guard yourself.

>DeusGear
I beat it, but I leveled up to 100 early so I could get all the  Adlers key weapons easy, all but the fan of course.

It took me 31 hours and 57 minutes to beat the game at level 100. I'm glad it took me so long, I hate beating games like a rocket.

BUT!   They kinda backed you into a corner at the ned of the game didnt they?! I mean, you think its the end then you go to Atoli and guess what! Ovan's got ya by the balls, ready to run ya through with his gun's blade! How the H3LL are we gonna get outa this one
wip out 2 pistols and say" SO YOU THINK YOUR THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN SAY BOOM HEADSHOT!!!!!!!!!!!"
Fallen_Hero

Post by Fallen_Hero »

Beat the story in 26 hours. After unlocking all the lost weapons, and leveling to 93.

Im about 28 hours in now and i'm working on all the quests and stuff. Level 100, and I dont want to do the Egg quest again.. but i gotta =/
The*true*Terror Of Death

Post by The*true*Terror Of Death »

Arkeband wrote:I doubt Vol. 3 will start off with his steam gun at your back. I believe it was just there to say, "Ovan is going to haunt you every single step of the way until you do what he wants."

And he probably PK'd both Haseo and Atoli, but like with Pi and Atoli before, they 'came to' shortly after, and didn't really undergo the full coma thing.
 haseo got realy **** up and it starts with him rezzing like wen kite dde'd him.. well thats the op anyway.
ToeSama

Post by ToeSama »

Beat it yesterday. 32 something. Technically I should of had it beat saturday evening, but I kept doing other stuff before finally going to finish the job.
Master_En

Post by Master_En »

Beat it yesterday. About 25 hours into it. Level 93. Still working on all the extra crap though. I didn't finish the Book of 1000 in the first one so I'm trying to do that before Vol. 3
The Rebirth

Post by The Rebirth »

Beat it this morning:D
Lv.94 Haseo Lv.93 Atoli Lv.90 Bo...still cant beleve that I killed Ovan with them O.o kinda shocked me
Gonna re-play to see if I can do better:D be back soon!
EDIT:forgot the time...32:04
Last edited by The Rebirth on Mon May 14, 2007 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Post by haseoxth »

Beat it at 28:35 at level 89 with Kuhn and Endrance...Im gonna see if i can take him on alone at level 100 later...
StrikerSixx

Post by StrikerSixx »

It is now 5:33 pacific standard time on May 14th and I have officially beaten Vol.2.

Its a Bittersweet feeling
OZZcln

Post by OZZcln »

I think I beat it at 17 hours, and I was at around lvl 85. Haseo was at lvl 85, Endrance was at 83 and Atoli was at 83. I had the lost weapons for Haseo and Atoli but Haseo's really didn't make much difference. I'm gonna go back and re-do the fight after I lvl up and kill the doppelganger again.
I have to say the last fight was a pain, but the second part was a pushover. I have to say that it threw me off when the credits rolled after the fight then again after you meet atoli.
Did anyone else notice that the final avatar fight , he fought almost exactly like the azure flame god?
Sotaka

Post by Sotaka »

All members pink affection (Inlcuding Alkaid)

All members level 100

All quests completed

Guild Ranked 6

Working on twinking characters out now.

.hack//WEEEEEEEEH! =D and .hack//WOOOOOOOOOH!
inuyasha pimp

Post by inuyasha pimp »

I just checked and I beat it in 21 hours but I still did't beat all the quests and had about 20 areas on bok mark that still had new on them I also beat ovan at level 82 with Antaries (didn't spell that right) and Atoli I got my butt kicked the first time but I beat him down the second try
inuyasha pimp

Post by inuyasha pimp »

now that you mention it he throw needles in stead of flames and moved aroundand did his atacks all most the same way but when you try to data drain him he only stops for a few seconds he regained his protection 4 times whenI fought him and I still had over half my live left

Post by Avatar Skeith »

awesome game was better then vol 1 in my opinion. I beat it in about 25 hours playing time which was three days for me can't wait for vol 3 but not as eager because not nearly as big of a cliff hanger this time around.[/list]
redbones

easy ovan

Post by redbones »

i beat ovan with no party members because i was thinking that was what i had to do but it was a easy fight and i beat the game fast in 10 hours
FinalFan

Beat it

Post by FinalFan »

I beat it in 20 hours and 45 minutes at level 84 without doppelganger weapons and only 3 legendary weapons. I almost was killed by ovan and the ending was really great I want the third one now!
OZZcln

Post by OZZcln »

inuyasha pimp wrote:now that you mention it he throw needles in stead of flames and moved aroundand did his atacks all most the same way but when you try to data drain him he only stops for a few seconds he regained his protection 4 times whenI fought him and I still had over half my live left
Yeah he threw needles instead of flames the same way as well as having that dashing move the AFG used as well. Though he used it back to back the entire last 25% of his life, whereas AFG used data drain three times as much when I fought him =\
UMMX

Post by UMMX »

I just bet Reminisce 20:42:12, I am going back to some of the bonus and bounty hunters quest.
Dualreact

Post by Dualreact »

"i beat vol 2!"
6 months ago, and 3 days ago ;S
woopido for meh.
Hyourinmaru

Post by Hyourinmaru »

just beat it. the only thing i have with the game is that if your a higher lvl than u prolly shud b and fight in the arena or something and its so easy but all of a sudden your panting and "losing." that part is the only annoying thing but i know its necessary for the story line so i dont mind.

oh yeah and i really wanted to use alkaid...bummer i cant