The "I beat Volume 2!" thread

Retribution

Re: The "I beat Volume 2!" thread

Post by Retribution »

EtherealDeath wrote:
Azure Ace wrote:Also, AIDA Oswald is the hardest AIDA fight in the game. BY FAR!
Well, for first attempts against it, probably.

But it ends up becoming extremely easy and the fight can be won without taking damage (and without much difficulty attempting that.)
Yeah after I finally figured out how to beat it i barely took any hits. But it did take me a few tries to understand it. AIDA Helen is so easy though.

Is it just me or was Ovan a real push over in this. I struggled so hard against Tri edge in rebirth and i beat Ovan and corbenik in 1 try. Its almost disappointing.
bloodwolf2a2

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

My second time thru I beat all of the games before but didn't do any sidequest or doppelganger stuff but this time I did everything.
zerokoolpsx

Post by zerokoolpsx »

Beaten it, got the doppleganger's weapon, talk about OP.
-Raina-

Post by -Raina- »

I beat the main story, still trying to complete the Book of 1000 though. I never thought it would be so hard to find a stupid lance...

Ovan was easy to defeat, only his stupid avatar thing was a pain. Not difficult, it just took a while because of the stupid things he kept throwing for me to dodge. Plus I hate AIDA battles, I prefer regular battles by far.
GyppyGirl2021

Post by GyppyGirl2021 »

I'm still wondering how people can have trouble with Corbenik in Volume 2...

And what lance are you talking about? I never aimed to complete the Book of 1000, but I might be able to help...

(Okay, I did once. And then I gave up. I have a tendency to do that. >_<)
Patolea
Air Force Cadet
Air Force Cadet

Post by Patolea »

I suffer with Ovan, I think it was low level, but I could get rid of it in the end.

About the AIDA, no problems, I found very easy.

This is the game that I like most because of Haseo's 3th form, unlike the game I like haseo this way, it has to be even worse. >=|
VirusCoreS

Post by VirusCoreS »

Yay! I beat Vol 2 just a few weeks ago!

I was at 87 and I SOLO'd him :lol:
(my equip: Lit Honeysuckle, Crush Seigen +5, Ticking Death, Absorb Amalgam +5, Rapid Hood +5)
no heine equip, since im determine to save doppel for the last.
so, I think he is medium-hardish

why solo? i guess for challenge and i thought it would be awesome if haseo was alone (story-wise and personal choice)

it wasn't that bad, only longer :D plus need lots of items too.
corbenik isn't as bad as Oswald (die oswald, DIE!!!) not as strong as AFG either (go AFG! GO XD)

anyone has a problem with oswald too?

my time is... i don't know, maybe 50-60ish that time.
i haven't maxed out book of ryu though (all i need is feed bag ); )
bikman's model is killing me. i'm glad it's over... (wait!! there's still vol 3!! OoO )

i've solo'd god eater as well, but, i'm not satisfied... i was at lv 99 back then
(it should've lower) even without henei equip too.

Ovan creep'd me out in the last scene, i think i can't sleep that night O.O

poor azure kite, he's been framed all this time, and haseo didn't care much. <:3
Candy Euphoria

Post by Candy Euphoria »

Just finished Vol. 2 with Book of Ryu maxed out, even though I have a few more monsters and items to collect.
I also have 50+ Tortoise Crests and Shells making my party almost impervious to all attacks!
Also killed Doppelganger during the first few minutes of the game (I love you Sleipnir!) so I could get overpowered weapons for Haseo!

Funny how the game could be easily exploited to make the game so.. umm.. easy. Still <3 it though!

Ovan's face at the end was screaming "surprise buttseks!" Don't ask me what I think that cracked screen indicated!