Post by laysh »

game store said they will call me tomorrow ^-^ yay
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

laysh wrote:game store said they will call me tomorrow ^-^ yay
okay time t check my voicemail.
DeusGear

Post by DeusGear »

I'm so glad the game doesn't come out today since I have a huge bio final in college tomorow (but then no more college, just .hack for weeks!)
The*true*Terror Of Death

Post by The*true*Terror Of Death »

DeusGear wrote:I'm so glad the game doesn't come out today since I have a huge bio final in college tomorow (but then no more college, just .hack for weeks!)
me to, not colledge just my senior project. SO MUCH TYPING!!!

got the call come tomorrow..... yea sure w/e.. my friend was laughing his ass off just now. he called me a lucky bastard cause he doesnt like it so i get his advanced buy. lol luv it man luvin it. in 7 hours ill be once again yelling rengeki at all the pathetic non sythe wielding members of the world.
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

The*true*Terror Of Death wrote:
DeusGear wrote:I'm so glad the game doesn't come out today since I have a huge bio final in college tomorow (but then no more college, just .hack for weeks!)

got the call come tomorrow..... yea sure w/e.. my friend was laughing his ass off just now. he called me a lucky bastard cause he doesnt like it so i get his advanced buy. lol luv it man luvin it. in 7 hours ill be once again yelling rengeki at all the pathetic non sythe wielding members of the world.
lol all my big projects are done i just have a poem to write and i'm using Twilight for its theme.
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

lol all my big projects are done i just have a poem to write and i'm using Twilight for its theme.
EDIT: THESE ISE MESSAGES ARE PISSING ME OFF!!!!
oslapedo
Location: Getting rescued by Kenpachi! Heck yes, it's about time!

Post by oslapedo »

evll33t wrote:

I have a report thingy due thurs. and I have to read a book by mon :(:(:(
I'm gonna try and cram all of my hw tonight so I can play nonstop tommorrow 8)

and btw evll33t do you mean twilight the anime???
Voshra

Post by Voshra »

DO YOU PPL NOT CHECK THE MAIN .HACK G.U VOL. 2 DISCUSSION TOPIC?!?!?!

I REPEAT, I REPEAT,

FUTURE SHOP SAYS THEIR GETTING IT IN TODAY AROUND 3PM!!!!!LIMITED COPIES THEY SAY!!!!

i'm srs, phone your local future shop and see if they've got it in yet, if they say their trucks havent come in yet today, then they probably will tell you the same.

thats what my local future shop told me.
uggh....if i have to buy TWO 50 dollar copies...I WILL BE PISSED...but happy if i get it TODAY instead of tommorw...you know what i mean right?LOL
Dot Hack Crono

Post by Dot Hack Crono »

*edit*Future Shop is a Electronics Store that is only in Canada apparently.

*edit again* Just got the call from Aries, tomorrow afternoon. wee
Kensei~

Post by Kensei~ »

Aha, I live in B.C. too....I think I can wait......have some games i might want to trade in anyways...lol
Shiro Karasu

Post by Shiro Karasu »

Just got home with mine! ^_^ Going to go play now.
little_man

Post by little_man »

Shiro Karasu wrote:Just got home with mine! ^_^ Going to go play now.
grrrr... I have to wait to tomorrow. I forget to carry the receipt to the store...................
Katina

Post by Katina »

Even if Futureshop has it I can't really get their quickly anyhow. Besides I already bebooked it at E-bgames so switching it now would be a pain in the butt.
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Post by haseoxth »

Well,Im posting for my phone at work...EBgames for people who dont remember....And Im telling you all now,Im staring right at the F-king box with the damn game inside it.Theres a giant stick that says,word for word,"Do NOT open until 5.9.07."Plain and simple.So anybody with the game is either lying,or when to CC2 and bought it themselves...but...I WANNA UP THE BOX SOOOOO DAAAAAMMMMMNNNN BAAAADDDD!!!!!
Kyero Fox
Pilot of White Glint
Pilot of White Glint

Post by Kyero Fox »

haseoxth wrote:Well,Im posting for my phone at work...EBgames for people who dont remember....And Im telling you all now,Im staring right at the F-king box with the damn game inside it.Theres a giant stick that says,word for word,"Do NOT open until 5.9.07."Plain and simple.So anybody with the game is either lying,or when to CC2 and bought it themselves...but...I WANNA UP THE BOX SOOOOO DAAAAAMMMMMNNNN BAAAADDDD!!!!!
Idiots .. just plain idiots.
Bryce_P

Post by Bryce_P »

GOD DAMN GAMESTOP! i'm angry right now... i called the number the e-mail gave me stating that it would hold information on my order(i'm having it sent to my house) after getting home today and they said it would be here in the next 3-5 days... for Rebirth, i got it the day it shipped, and this delay is pissing me off, though i do have AP exams thursday and friday so i won't even be able to play until friday afternoon, it still just pisses me off.
Naien Matsushige

Post by Naien Matsushige »

Best Buy told me it wouldn't come till the 15th.....THE 15TH!!!!! WTF!?!?!? I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK TO GET THE GAME AND ANOTHER HALF A WEEK TO PLAY IT!!!!!!
Balthasaur

Post by Balthasaur »

Naien Matsushige wrote:Best Buy told me it wouldn't come till the 15th.....THE 15TH!!!!! WTF!?!?!? I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER WEEK TO GET THE GAME AND ANOTHER HALF A WEEK TO PLAY IT!!!!!!
all I have to say is this. Order online. and do the overnight shipping. so you get it on the 10th or 11th depending.
coolmanx2

Post by coolmanx2 »

FlickerHaseo wrote:
evll33t wrote:
ReiMehari wrote:I may pick it up later today at the mall. The anticipation is wrecking me....
just keep chating here that passes time.
Just so you know, it already came out???? Check Gamestop.Com....!!!!

It will say "new", and "ships in 24 hours"....!!!! That means it came OUT!!!!
I called gamestop (at noon on the 8th) and they said it comes out tomorrow
popesicle

Post by popesicle »

i know everyone that works at the local GS which is how i got mine at like 11 tuesday morning (lucky the new guy is an idiot)