The "I got .hack//G.U. Volume 2 Reminisce" Thread

Reîko -

Post by Reîko - »

milliennium_fox wrote:It's understandable that everyone is excited about Volume 2's release but please keep the posting related to the topic (which means unless you have the game you pretty much have no reason to post here...).

Feel free to post about your excitement over it's release in the thread below though.

http://www.dothackers.net/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=9614
Then watch this thread well go up 100 + posts tommorow since it comes out tommorow! Yay!
The*true*Terror Of Death

Post by The*true*Terror Of Death »

i cant wait.... only till 10 pm tonight on closing my friend who works at gamestop is dropping off a copy for me that hes paying for.. i still have to pay him back , but ill have my copy tonight.I LUV IT!!! i feel bad though so many have to wait till tomorrow after school. :? sry.
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

The*true*Terror Of Death wrote:i cant wait.... only till 10 pm tonight on closing my friend who works at gamestop is dropping off a copy for me that hes paying for.. i still have to pay him back , but ill have my copy tonight.I LUV IT!!! i feel bad though so many have to wait till tomorrow after school. :? sry.
i got my wallet ready for the MAD dash out off school tomarrow.
FlickerHaseo

Post by FlickerHaseo »

evll33t wrote:
The*true*Terror Of Death wrote:i cant wait.... only till 10 pm tonight on closing my friend who works at gamestop is dropping off a copy for me that hes paying for.. i still have to pay him back , but ill have my copy tonight.I LUV IT!!! i feel bad though so many have to wait till tomorrow after school. :? sry.
My dad is going to the MAD dash....!!!!

Well ya. Tonight I GET IT....!!!!
The*true*Terror Of Death

FlickerHaseo wrote:
evll33t wrote:

run evl33t!!!! Pawn all in your path...(PSSST.. use the sythe)
DRIVE LIKE YOUVE NEVER DRIVEN BEFORE FLICKERS DAD... HIS CHARACTER DATA DEPENDS ON IT.......(pppst... use the whip to make him go faster..)
Shiro Karasu

Post by Shiro Karasu »

EEEEEEK!!! Got a copy from the Gamestop I work at! Only six hours til I can go home and play it! *sob*
The*true*Terror Of Death

same here my friend except its my friend with the job i got the hook up, thnk god he deosnt like .hack or i wouldnt be able to get it. i got till 10...
12 hour wait.. im drooling..
Ak:AAAUUUAAGGHH!!!!!( cleane youself up ur embarrassing)
FlickerHaseo

Post by FlickerHaseo »

The*true*Terror Of Death wrote:same here my friend except its my friend with the job i got the hook up, thnk god he deosnt like .hack or i wouldnt be able to get it. i got till 10...
12 hour wait.. im drooling..
Ak:AAAUUUAAGGHH!!!!!( cleane youself up ur embarrassing)
Lol
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

The*true*Terror Of Death wrote:
FlickerHaseo wrote:
evll33t wrote:

run evl33t!!!! Pawn all in your path...(PSSST.. use the sythe)
DRIVE LIKE YOUVE NEVER DRIVEN BEFORE FLICKERS DAD... HIS CHARACTER DATA DEPENDS ON IT.......(pppst... use the whip to make him go faster..)
now i'm not anxious about getting it i'm just excited i'm looking at me cellphone every few minuites to see a call from gamestop.
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

I may pick it up later today at the mall. The anticipation is wrecking me....
Mellow Grunty
Suredeath Hellman
Suredeath Hellman

Post by Mellow Grunty »

Slow torrent uploaders are slooooooow.
Wish I could've just bought the game normally online, but I'm saving for... Err... Stuff, yeah.
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

ReiMehari wrote:I may pick it up later today at the mall. The anticipation is wrecking me....
just keep chating here that passes time.
FlickerHaseo

Post by FlickerHaseo »

evll33t wrote:
ReiMehari wrote:I may pick it up later today at the mall. The anticipation is wrecking me....
Just so you know, it already came out???? Check Gamestop.Com....!!!!

It will say "new", and "ships in 24 hours"....!!!! That means it came OUT!!!!
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

FlickerHaseo wrote:
evll33t wrote:
Just so you know, it already came out???? Check Gamestop.Com....!!!!

It will say "new", and "ships in 24 hours"....!!!! That means it came OUT!!!!
wish i could check but this school blocks pretty much anything
The*true*Terror Of Death

yes its out but not ITS NOT ALLOWED ON SHELVES TILL TOMORROW!!! thats sale date if they put it out earlyer then that they get fined. so only emplyees can take it home and pay next day.(my hook up) im saying it allot today excuse me i am just gone to lunch.

AK:AAAUUAAGGHAAU!!(ill say u think im real.. lol :lol: )
(wait i feel sad now)( maybe i should go dd someone for fun..... hey orca howd u like your last long nap????)
FlickerHaseo

Post by FlickerHaseo »

The*true*Terror Of Death wrote:yes its out but not ITS NOT ALLOWED ON SHELVES TILL TOMORROW!!! thats sale date if they put it out earlyer then that they get fined. so only emplyees can take it home and pay next day.(my hook up) im saying it allot today excuse me i am just gone to lunch.

(wait i feel sad now)( maybe i should go dd someone for fun..... hey orca howd u like your last long nap????)
Lol
popesicle

Post by popesicle »

Mellow Grunty wrote:Slow torrent uploaders are slooooooow.
Wish I could've just bought the game normally online, but I'm saving for... Err... Stuff, yeah.
yeah i quit smoking so i could pay for the videogame "stuff" is expensive if you know what i mean

but Yeahyah im converting my data as we speak or type
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

The*true*Terror Of Death wrote:yes its out but not ITS NOT ALLOWED ON SHELVES TILL TOMORROW!!! thats sale date if they put it out earlyer then that they get fined. so only emplyees can take it home and pay next day.(my hook up) im saying it allot today excuse me i am just gone to lunch.

my hook up has to be hired by them first.
The*true*Terror Of Death

evll33t wrote:

my hook up has to be hired by them first.
good luck myabe youll be in time for game three.....
AK:AAUUGHHUUAGGHU!!!(you mean the game you just used my power to scare people half to death to get???)( I luv being creepy)
Kyero Fox
Pilot of White Glint
Pilot of White Glint

Post by Kyero Fox »

Can't w... wait ... any longer .. must ... have vol... 2 ... Now >< .. SKEITH!!!!!!!!!!