EclipseSin

Post by EclipseSin »

Uhmm, i think it's something called an alias -_-;
BlackBlitz7

Post by BlackBlitz7 »

no duh
chosenofmana7

Post by chosenofmana7 »

could a code be used to let Matsu equip his broadswords? It would be awsome to have another broad user after Asta, and the closest thing we can get other then cheat Gabi, Asta or Sakaki is Piros the 3rd, a lord partizan...

btw, cosidering they supposedly finished Volume 3 Zelkova and Yata should work fine even with the new skills right? Plus do Matsu and Anteres work as player characters? Who does work and who doesn't? Also other then Yata, who has volume 3 skills? Are there codes for Keade too(She's not listed)? Sorry to be a little over demanding, I'm planning evilly currently for something(-coughcoughpartnerfaqcough-)
RykkuAlsheid

Post by RykkuAlsheid »

Thank you, the EXP code works now
Mystic Tiger

Post by Mystic Tiger »

Gemcrim wrote:Now i'm going to sound pathetic for asking this... any way to get the time for bike missions go to zero just to breeze through them?

A code compatable with codebreaker if possible...
lol, that does not sound pathetic. I spent 5 hours doing the races over and over until I placed 1st in them all. I am sure that there are a lot of people that would use a bike time mod code.
Voshra

Post by Voshra »

EclipseSin wrote:Ok hold on Ill see where the problem is and post a fix. Sometimes they need converted a bit different, though, I had no problem with it. Give me a little bit. You are both probably using the actual disk too though so that might be it, since mines well, not official... I'll just say that >_>; Anyways, Ill figure it out. Give me a little bit, list any codes that dont work for you guys and Ill re-test them.

Well, when I convert it back to raw, it gives me the original codes, so what I did, is I took the raw, converted them to MAX Raw (which is AR Max RAW codes like instead of D0 at the begining it's 0A) and converted them like that. So if these work, let me know, and Ill do the rest like that as well as it may fix any problems that some people may have. But then again this is why alot of people tend to stay away from AR Max though. But I'll keep trying for you guys.

Quick Exp Gain
D6HD-R9BN-ZQGF6
Y972-E0NP-ATUZF
XX2M-7FNC-X5AVZ
:evil: NONE OF THESE CODES WORK!
they ALL say "This Code Is For The Wrong Game!!"
meaning either the master code is incorrect or every damn code is FAKE.

and i was looking foward to buying out all the shops/maxxing ever item to 50

i demand answers!
Sichi

Post by Sichi »

EclipseSin wrote:Quick Exp Gain
ZJ7R-BMCA-J18XU
4JBM-9474-RET0N
XX2M-7FNC-X5AVZ

What use do the Haseo mods do, I never noticed any difference in the first one with them...

And I figured out why people were having problems, I had the game ID set on 03F1 instead of 0000 in the converter (used 0000 since I dont know the game id and its generic but works)
Don't have a heart attack Voshra >.> This was posted after the one you checked and it works according to RykkuAlsheid. I'm sure EclispeSin will post the rest soon enough.
Voshra

Post by Voshra »

Sichi wrote:
EclipseSin wrote:Quick Exp Gain
ZJ7R-BMCA-J18XU
4JBM-9474-RET0N
XX2M-7FNC-X5AVZ

What use do the Haseo mods do, I never noticed any difference in the first one with them...

And I figured out why people were having problems, I had the game ID set on 03F1 instead of 0000 in the converter (used 0000 since I dont know the game id and its generic but works)
Don't have a heart attack Voshra >.> This was posted after the one you checked and it works according to RykkuAlsheid. I'm sure EclispeSin will post the rest soon enough.
thats not the one i actually wanted.

btw, its either the master code thats not working, or pretty much every code on that list.
the one i'm after the most is the max/infinite gp codes.
i've been wanting them for the last 3 days (well, since i asked for them)
and i've been waiting for them even longer (since vol 2 came out lol)

Skye(Voshra)
Sichi

Post by Sichi »

Well the exp code is where RykkuAlsheid first noticed the problem so thats where EclispeSin started the fixing at. Just gonna have to wait until the rest are finished =/
RykkuAlsheid

Post by RykkuAlsheid »

I'm not sure if they work yet, I just know that my AR accepts them, but I dont know why it wouldn't work... unless it works like the quick EXP gain from .hack Infection, which put your EXP at 999, but the number wouldn't change.
Voshra

Post by Voshra »

bump to keep this on front page (hey, didnt zer0 say he would have loved to have this stickied?well, this is a way to have it "stickied")
EclipseSin

Post by EclipseSin »

either you typed something wrong or something. Cause the GP code worked from the getgo, as for the other codes, Im working on fixing them for official AR Max use. I already stated if you read anything I posted that my AR Max accepts the codes. Mines not an official release, meaning it's edited. Mine has no protection that tells me codes are invalid so it accepts anything I enter. Youll have to wait, the level 50 level 100 and level 75, quick gain, and the original GP code I posted, work with both mine and official. I will fix them and post them soon, and to Zero, I appologize, please remove the AR Max codes on the first post until I find someone willing to test them with their AR Max as I can only test them with my unofficial version.

However Voshra, their is one thing you need to understand, I'm not doing this for you and I'm not obliged to work for you. So if you want the codes, working ones, then you can wait like anyone else or you won't get any at all. I'm not you're worker who you can tell when and where you want something. So don't treat me like a slave. Get yer head out yer a** and wait.
Voshra

Post by Voshra »

HA......HA....HA.

very bloody funny.

and NO, the original GP codes DO NOT work, they simply say "This Code Is For The Wrong Game"

i've tried it with 0's and O's and a combination of the two, and i've tested the haseo max gp code, and the infinite gp code for haseo and they dont work. neither does the GP MAX (for all characters) code that you posted.

i am sorry if it seemed like i was treating you like a slave, true, i have a bossy personality but...thats basically who i am.

i'm pretty much off to bed now...cya tommrow around noon when i get back from school...though i gotta go to work tommorw at 5PM and same on thursday.

Skye(voshra)
EclipseSin

Post by EclipseSin »

Yes the one GP code does work, someone else confirmed it other than me.

And I don't care how your personality is, you won't get any codes if you keep acting like that towards me, it's that simples.
Voshra

Post by Voshra »

which "one" gp code?
i tried them ALL and on my offical ARMAX, they do not accept to the master code you gave.
so maybe the master code is wrong?(by perhaps one character even?) that would make all the other codes obsolete(spelling?)
EclipseSin

Post by EclipseSin »

the one on the frnt page is wrong deary.
Voshra wrote:
EclipseSin wrote:Ok, I just gotta turn my SCSI drives on and find the programs for converting quick.

Edit: NVM, I got it.

If any of these do not work, let me know and I'll fix them. Ill be testing them once I find ARMAX to download >_>;;

(M)
G3ZX-WWNN-YJMRH
F5KV-4C1P-6YFZ1

GP Max
ENDV-6352-U7RE2
VZAG-WKT0-5850F
SOMEONE, ANYONE, TEST THESE!!!
i dont remember posting the one on the front pages list. my orinal code, the one you quoted yourself, works.[/code]

Edit: 5:05 int he morning, just made all the codes all over from the begining, and called my friend with AR Max, and made him test to see if the codes went into the cheat database. They did. No problems, not a single "Invalid AR Max Code" screen ot "This code is not for this game!" screen. If you STILL can't get these to work you're on your own. I just spent two hours making them, and making the character codes into a nice Folder on the AR Max Screen. Though, the only sub folder is Haseo since we don't know the address' of the other characters. So without further ado here you go... THEY WERE NOT TESTED BY ME I MADE MY FRIEND DO IT ON AN OFFICIAL COPY OF AR MAX

Code: Select all

Lots of Money (Starting New Game)
DR9H-TY05-J36MC
V623-XQ2X-HC2BF

Min Time
447Q-13AF-N7D6E
910D-294G-YA7HY

Max Time
57F7-GC47-1WP99
V5BJ-2H49-ZDQXZ

GP Max
ENDV-6352-U7RE2
VZAG-WKT0-5850F

Max Chims
B9YM-26Y8-NHXUK
8ZAX-GN6U-GCN8F

Character Codes (Folder)
MEPN-XXFK-28EKJ

Haseo (Select One Level Modifier) *Sub-Folder*
GP73-MR4V-Y5R77
JB9E-91K0-74840

Level 50
3FUN-ATG7-3UMW7
H08M-ZH9V-14ERD

Level 75
QEE4-TQBJ-BVNBJ
GAWB-ATRV-3P33N

Level 100
5UKK-X4AR-CKNDW
44RW-V6JJ-V32XY

Quick Exp Gain
9HXF-8D76-DEVA1
4JBM-9474-RET0N
XX2M-7FNC-X5AVZ

Max Weapon Skill Level
B0YZ-ZKZD-T4TZQ
WPUW-UHQ0-QZBX8
M2Z9-E6JR-5GRF0
AFTP-N5RB-7VB8P
0VY5-UFCZ-QUHFW
CT35-K27K-V14M4
AHDW-HU49-KCVWV
X7E4-Z71F-G75HV
73V7-QKPU-0U79Z
M2V1-Q41P-27E63

Max HP
DC3Z-Q07R-XU886
UEZ7-2HZ8-1C9K1

Max SP
0KRK-GNT2-51JBJ
X431-HR2N-ETCGB

Max P-ATK
NKQC-Q6EV-4G9Z6
XNAC-FR3P-CZGB1

Max P-DEF
PEK3-8J7V-45C9H
XKP3-C9GV-1ZXGV

Max M-ATK
N97U-NJJD-U9PA8
RPU4-CAYQ-2RW4J

Max M-DEF
4Q67-1GCJ-GKJBG
UNVR-MZXP-PN648

Max Fire
1381-D0AE-U8RMG
GW24-1TZW-H1AWV

Max Water
MTMZ-RTRR-GMW86
E2UM-DDWM-31AR2

Max Wind
93V8-X78K-W8YKU
3FBT-UHP9-U2UBF

Max Earth
VQHA-453G-M9WV7
26A9-E2V3-CF8T2

Max Light
AYBX-RF64-58EX6
P37R-65ZQ-ZMZ20

Max Dark
MV86-B07P-BDK9U
FNZG-N9TX-9DGW6
If a code now gives you an error I will call you a liar and make a video of them in the cheat device -_-...
Cowpokebill

Post by Cowpokebill »

Any idea when the party modifier codes will be converted?

Or is is not possible for AR Max?
EclipseSin

Post by EclipseSin »

I can do them now but, zer0 said he was going to once he's done with them. But if he wants me to I can convert them.
Cowpokebill

Post by Cowpokebill »

Alright, sounds good. Thanks for all the work you guys are putting into it =p

And also, for whoever said the codes aren't working, all the codes work fine for me
Dark Knight Sparda

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

i have a question wich character mod crash the game i tried sirius because i thought you could use him this time but it crashed in the field just like vol 1.