//REMINISCE Codes thread

Master ZED

Re: //REMINISCE Codes thread

Post by Master ZED »

RykkuAlsheid wrote:I think someone said that, if he's in the support position (not main), then you can use AIDA Sirius until the end of the tournament.
No, that was just because the original poster tried using Sirius on a storyline field and encountered a cutscene. That would go for anyone replacing Haseo.
EXILE

Post by EXILE »

Zer0 wrote:So here we are... at Tuesday... any news of -Haseo-?
I find it reallly amusing that he hasn't signed on ever since he said that he would post pics on sunday...
Dark Knight Sparda

Post by Dark Knight Sparda »

can someone give the codes for gabis broadsword (with the exact cusoming) as well as sophora twinblades
EXILE

Post by EXILE »

Dark Knight Sparda wrote:can someone give the codes for gabis broadsword (with the exact cusoming) as well as sophora twinblades
They are posted around here somewhere, but if your to lazy to find them then I need to know which cheating device you are using. Also you say you want its exact customising are you sure cuase you can add things to it to make it totally pwn. Last what is the name of sophora's twinblades?
OrionOmega

Post by OrionOmega »

¿Anyone have a code to make a weapon P-Atk 999?

Because I don't want to make Haseo with P-Atk 999 because if I want him back to normal, I think, I cant'.

But, if that code can't be done ¿There's a code for 1-hit KO?

I looked arround, but I didn't find anything.

Oh, I almost forgot, I'm using an ARMax and GameShark Broadband Enabled.

The ARMax (M) Must be on than I'm using is:

G3ZX-WWNN-YJMRH
F5KV-4C1P-6YFZ1

And the GS (M) Must be on than i'm using is:

980B4866 78A3ECE1
EXILE

Post by EXILE »

OrionOmega wrote:¿Anyone have a code to make a weapon P-Atk 999?

Because I don't want to make Haseo with P-Atk 999 because if I want him back to normal, I think, I cant'.

But, if that code can't be done ¿There's a code for 1-hit KO?

I looked arround, but I didn't find anything.

Oh, I almost forgot, I'm using an ARMax and GameShark Broadband Enabled.

The ARMax (M) Must be on than I'm using is:

G3ZX-WWNN-YJMRH
F5KV-4C1P-6YFZ1

And the GS (M) Must be on than i'm using is:

980B4866 78A3ECE1
Sorry there is no way to modify the values of a weapon. You can make any weapon do double damage but thats it. In order to have 1 hit kills all the time you must have a physical Atk or 999.
OrionOmega

Post by OrionOmega »

Thanks, is just than I couldn't beat Doppleganger, but I already beated him. Now I ask, there's a way to get the Own King Key item? Because I didn't know about Doppleganger on Vol.1 and since I didn't beated him back then, now I can't obtain Doppleganger's Twin Blades; and since I beated the game 34 hours, I don't wan to start from the beginnin again.
EXILE

Post by EXILE »

OrionOmega wrote:Thanks, is just than I couldn't beat Doppleganger, but I already beated him. Now I ask, there's a way to get the Own King Key item? Because I didn't know about Doppleganger on Vol.1 and since I didn't beated him back then, now I can't obtain Doppleganger's Twin Blades; and since I beated the game 34 hours, I don't wan to start from the beginnin again.
Yeah here this should add it (it will add 99 of them). But be sure to add the item then save the game and restart your PS2 immediately, if you dont any key item you get after that it will just add 99 own kings. Also the following code works on GS 2 Version 3, and Codebreaker. If you need me to I can convert the code to any format except CB 7+.

20AC591C 00630026
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

20AC591C 00010026

That should give you just one, that way you won't see the 99 and know you had to hack the Own King in. :P
OrionOmega

Post by OrionOmega »

Thank you both, but neither of the codes worked. Which [M] Must Be On code are you using?

Than one I'm using for my gameshark is:

980B4866 78A3ECE1

Or, Exile, please, can you convert it to ARMax?
Fist_Fighter

Post by Fist_Fighter »

Ummmm...i tried the codes both of you gave and all i got was another Azure Flame God at the bottom of the list of key items.
EXILE

Post by EXILE »

OrionOmega wrote:Thank you both, but neither of the codes worked. Which [M] Must Be On code are you using?

Than one I'm using for my gameshark is:

980B4866 78A3ECE1

Or, Exile, please, can you convert it to ARMax?
k here it is converted to ARMax:

5CHR-UNRM-TNN6T
8F29-NJ80-33752

that will give you one

X82A-DCRM-EZ4N4
G9W2-0ZHE-HBCJR

that will give you 99
OrionOmega

Post by OrionOmega »

Thanks again and sorry for replay so late, I couldn't play for a few days.

One question, Where is supposed to appear the Own King key item? Because it didn't appear on my Key Item section.

Sorry for bother so much.
etherdemon

Post by etherdemon »

two things,
1. i have an official ARMAX with the pen drive... no codes at codejunkies, the codes posted here dont work
2. in the beast temples at level 92+ i get an item called something about restraint.. is that a glitch or an item that's waiting for me in vol 3? it looks like a key item but never makes it into my inventory

all id really like to have is a working master code and bike timer code... seriously, the bike trials do not make me happy..
RykkuAlsheid

Post by RykkuAlsheid »

Restraint of Disciple, or something like that? That's a Crimson VS card, I think. And currently there's no need for a bike timer code, because of the bike glitch.

Edit: Ok, after trying the Ryu Book 4 code again, I'm convinced that the code will not give you any new information in the Armor section of the book. Has anyone else experienced this problem? And is there a place to learn how to convert the armor mod codes (I need the Wild Robe, Steam Armor, and Steam Suit, all from Vol. 1, and the RB4 code didn't give them to me)
etherdemon

Post by etherdemon »

actually i couldnt get the bike glitch to work at all, no matter how many times i tried (wasted a couple hours). Restraint of Discipline is indeed what it was called, odd to be getting cards in dungeons, i guess i need to go back and read through the forums and whatnot in the game, i just kinda blew through vol 2 in a blur.
-Haseo-

Post by -Haseo- »

I am soooo sorry guys. My computer's tower burned out, and it took me and my mom, like, forever to get enough money. But, now, we have a new tower AND I have a laptop.

I am really sorry I didn't post for a while or anything....(Man, I'm not on for a while and I'm missed. I must be popular! :D )

I got some pictures too. Hopefully I'm technologicallictall....y smart enough to get this right. And...Hopefully I don't erase these hard-earned almost-game-breaking pictures. Expect them soon.
EXILE

Post by EXILE »

-Haseo- wrote:I am soooo sorry guys. My computer's tower burned out, and it took me and my mom, like, forever to get enough money. But, now, we have a new tower AND I have a laptop.

I am really sorry I didn't post for a while or anything....(Man, I'm not on for a while and I'm missed. I must be popular! :D )

I got some pictures too. Hopefully I'm technologicallictall....y smart enough to get this right. And...Hopefully I don't erase these hard-earned almost-game-breaking pictures. Expect them soon.
Well volume 3 comes out tommorow... so I this wont really concern me, but by all means please post the pics and the AR MAX code you used.
-Haseo-

Post by -Haseo- »

EXILE wrote:
-Haseo- wrote:I am soooo sorry guys. My computer's tower burned out, and it took me and my mom, like, forever to get enough money. But, now, we have a new tower AND I have a laptop.

Well volume 3 comes out tommorow... so I this wont really concern me, but by all means please post the pics and the AR MAX code you used.
Yeah, I know. I preordered it like....2 months ago. So, these pictures shall be up two days from now!
EXILE

Post by EXILE »

-Haseo- wrote:
EXILE wrote:

Yeah, I know. I preordered it like....2 months ago. So, these pictures shall be up two days from now!
So y cant you give out the AR MAX code u are using on you cheat device?