GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Skeith805

Post by Skeith805 »

Veghesther wrote:as for finding the adlers keys I prefer field area's over dungeons.

Though if a easy dungeon for the keys will exist I'd need keywords so that the dungeon is only 3 floors long and is at a high level.

Since I don't have the patients to go through 4 to 5 floors every time to abuse getting the keys.

Spiral dungeons are straight forward spiral towers to the top. They are generally only about 2-3 floors unless it is part of the storyline. In each room you come to, there's a good chance of finding an Alder's key. You get your first one pretty late in the game though, so it's up to you. (Of course you get Lost Weapons pretty late too)
Veghesther

Post by Veghesther »

Thats why if its possible try to be around LV 65 to 70 around the time you can get keys.

Then enter any area thats LV 90 to 100 so each key is worth 5 points that way you can get the 155 total points for the keys by picking up 31 keys.

Though the max keys for point wise stops at 99.

As for the reason why I suggested fields is because its easier to get the keys nearest a platform pick up the keys warp back to town and repeat the process.
Zodiac

Post by Zodiac »

How hard is this game compared to volume 1?
Skeith805

Post by Skeith805 »

I personally found Volume 2 a bit easier, but I didn't care. The gameplay was good and the avatar fights picked up the pace. You will enjoy the upgrades, fight some arena battles, watch some uber-cool cutscenes, and get ready for a more difficult volume 3.

*Note*Difficulty also depends on the level of your characters. Do you fight all of the monsters? The ones in your way? Do you use a smoke screen on many fights?
Basically it's more challenging if you are a lower level but pretty average otherwise.

Now, if I played the English, I'd accidentally attack when I meant to block.
Trust me though, either way you'll enjoy this volume.
Veghesther

Post by Veghesther »

I never use smoke bombs/escape battles at all unless I'm running low on HP/SP or both But are lving up in a area 10+ lv's higher then haseo.
rem

Post by rem »

^^
>8

Question - Within the new city, are you able to go into Raven's HQ, or do you have to travel back into Mac Anu and enter from there?
jowyz

Post by jowyz »

Zer0 wrote:
Veghesther wrote:To convert vol. 1 data to this vol. do you chose a convert option or do you chose to start a new game and then it asks you if you want to convert vol. 1 data or not?
Start a new game, then it asks.
3 edge wrote:is it hard to find bike parts, or is it easy to find them, or do u buy/trade them from people
The only bike parts I've found were available in the store near  Canard's new guild shop
Actually, there is a bike shop in Mac Anu as well. U know the harbor,where the teleport platform is? Between it and the steam npc house there is an area filled with bike parts. U should now see an npc outside, and u can enter the warehouse. There u can buy all the basic bike parts for vol.2, then the rest in the new root town.
jowyz

Post by jowyz »

rem wrote:^^
>8

Question - Within the new city, are you able to go into Raven's HQ, or do you have to travel back into Mac Anu and enter from there?
U will have to travel back to Mac Anu, and u cant access Canard through Mac Anu anymore.
jowyz

Post by jowyz »

Veghesther wrote:Thats why if its possible try to be around LV 65 to 70 around the time you can get keys.

Then enter any area thats LV 90 to 100 so each key is worth 5 points that way you can get the 155 total points for the keys by picking up 31 keys.

Though the max keys for point wise stops at 99.

As for the reason why I suggested fields is because its easier to get the keys nearest a platform pick up the keys warp back to town and repeat the process.
I recommend u clear the bike missions 1st before u start collecting alder's keys. Cause there is a bike part which enables invisibility(Like how smoke screen works), so u can ride the bike in high areas without fear of engaging battle while riding. (This does not apply to lucky animals though)
Tri-Edge500

Post by Tri-Edge500 »

Will Canard get any new members?
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

jowyz wrote:
rem wrote:^^
>8

U will have to travel back to Mac Anu, and u cant access Canard through Mac Anu anymore.
well that blows.
jowyz

Post by jowyz »

Tri-Edge500 wrote:Will Canard get any new members?
I think not. It should be just Haseo, Silabus, Gaspard and Atoli only, and of course, Death Grunty.
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

jowyz wrote:
Tri-Edge500 wrote:Will Canard get any new members?
I think not. It should be just Haseo, Silabus, Gaspard and Atoli only, and of course, Death Grunty.
question then why do they get their own aera.
jowyz

Post by jowyz »

Ok, this will be interesting, i think. For Haseo, the relocation and expansion of the guild Canard was due to Haseo achieving Champion in the arena. He got the Demon Palace Champion, and CC Corp. sent him a letter concerning this, so actually u will know about it when u play vol.2.
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

jowyz wrote:Ok, this will be interesting, i think. For Haseo, the relocation and expansion of the guild Canard was due to Haseo achieving Champion in the arena. He got the Demon Palace Champion, and CC Corp. sent him a letter concerning this, so actually u will know about it when u play vol.2.
ah i thought that was it thank you.
jowyz

Post by jowyz »

No problem, i guess all i can help was to give small info like such to players who didnt play the jap version of vol.2 and 3.
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

jowyz wrote:No problem, i guess all i can help was to give small info like such to players who didnt play the jap version of vol.2 and 3.
well i nearly broke my ps2 with the magic swap thing. So my vol 2 is covered in dust.
Veghesther

Post by Veghesther »

as for the bike mission to get the part that has a smoke bomb effect how many missions are their in total you must complete to get it?
jowyz

Post by jowyz »

The bike part is actually a price for a particular bike mission in vol.2. In vol.2, there are 5 bike missions. To get a bike part from the bike mission, u have to obtain 1st placing in that particular mission(meaning overthrowing Matsu, hes the top placing in all your bike missions). Among 1 of these bike mission lies the bike part for the invisibility. I forgot which 1 is it, will go check ASAP. I forgot to mention something, the effect of a particular bike part will be shown if the bike part is to possess any. Note that not all bike parts carries effects, mostly these parts are from the bike missions or bike quest(This quest is something like the lucky animal and bikman quest.)
hellsingjunkie

Post by hellsingjunkie »

Why is sakaki so insane?