GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

macrophage

Re: GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Post by macrophage »

how do you exactly increase weapon skill lvl? do you just keep hitting enemies with it the corresponding weapon doing combos?

another thing is does arts skill lvl only apply to lvl 3 skills and if so, do you need to spam the skill ex. ghost falcon every fight to increase that art?
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
macrophage

Post by macrophage »

thanks a bunch, now I know why in the game said your skill level goes up faster in arenas ^.^

Oh so basically as I increase weapon skill lvl, the corresponding arts skill lvl will go up as well?
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
macrophage

Post by macrophage »

k thanks, time to spend all night doing arenas
macrophage

Post by macrophage »

Hehe I have another little issue here. I'm currently doing the Salvador Aihara side-quest so I can get the final wallpaper. I read the post like yesterday but never got around to start the side quest so I just finished the game and reread the post and tried to find in near the junk shop in dol dona. I couldn't find him >.< If anyone can help direct me in what to do then please tell me.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Have you tried more than once? Read the topic again, log in, log out or go to an area if you don't find him, and return and try to look for him again. That happened to me, except in the next "search" where he's on Lumina Cloth.
macrophage

Post by macrophage »

I was reading that first time thread and like I said, after like a day of leaving the game on I decided to actually check the junk shop out lol. Never saw him once. So your saying just go to Lumia and skip the shop?
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Yup, those are the correct locations.

And what i mean is, if you don't find him, wether if it's in any of the 3 searches, then just look for him again after logging out or going to another area, and he'll eventually appear. Sometimes, before he appears in Lumina Cloth, he'll appear in Dol Dona again, then in Lumina Cloth. It's kinda wierd :/ But possible to finish anyhow.
macrophage

Post by macrophage »

k thanks, I'll give it a try. :D
Pi_Is_My_Girl

Post by Pi_Is_My_Girl »

I think its actually possible to miss Salvador if you dont see him as soon as you log in after reading the post. I made the mistake of logging back out after i had read the post, then i logged back in and tried to find him, but he wasnt there. Luckily i had saved my game right before i read the post, so i loaded that up and read the post, then went to whichever place he was supposed to be (I think he was supposed to be in Mac Anu near the hunter guy) and he was there that time.
milliennium_fox

Post by milliennium_fox »

I doubt the game would be that cruel. What TheSorrow mentioned seems to happen quite often, so you may need to log off and on a number of times just to find him.
ZenVulgarity

Post by ZenVulgarity »

Who exactly carries those two items in Vol. 2? I know Haneko and Colonel Yuno(sp?) from Vol. 1 both had both of these items to trade; however, I have no idea who carries them in Vol. 2 for trade since I've seen no one carry them so far (haven't seen either NPC yet). So, I was wondering, where can I acquire multiple texts/books in Vol. 2 to help speed along the weapon skill-up process?

Or am I boned from not getting a ton of them from Vol. 1?
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ZenVulgarity

Post by ZenVulgarity »

I'm highly debating just forgetting about the four hours I put into Vol. 2 and go back to Vol. 1 and farm the texts.
theepitaphproject

Post by theepitaphproject »

Question: I'm at the part where you go to the dungeon and fight Sakaki. I've tried to kill him and I can't and I don't want to level up because I'm already level 83. So, I've been looking for the item "broad angel" for an armor ability so he can't do much damage to me or my party, but I can't find it. Does anyone know where it is?
bloodwolf2a2

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

I've been looking for the item "broad angel" for an armor ability so he can't do much damage to me or my party, but I can't find it. Does anyone know where it is?
Try going to Theta Ephemeral Time's Memoir I think thats where I got it by killing monsters for a drop item.

Also does anyone know any good places for leveling up for level 90s?
nld888

Post by nld888 »

What's the max weapon level I can get?
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

nld888 wrote:What's the max weapon level I can get?
Level 20.999. You need Haseo's 3rd Form for him to be able to reach that level, but it's not a problem since you'll get it eventually and kinda soon in the story. It just means you can't get to the max weapon level with him right in the beginning.