GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

TSGOTF

Re: GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Post by TSGOTF »

You can switch weapons on the fly in vol. 2, right? How?
Haseo(J-man)2.0

Post by Haseo(J-man)2.0 »

i got a question....if triedge(kite) was in the world to get aida,how did aida get in "the world"?..or how did ovan and aida team up? i know this is alot of questions can i atleast get a partail anwser.
fatgaspard

Post by fatgaspard »

(sorry if this is pointless because I haven`t read it but)

how do you beat ovan and what do the neighbor's do?
Rena-Chan

Post by Rena-Chan »

fatgaspard wrote:(sorry if this is pointless because I haven`t read it but)

Um, I haven't beatten Ovan myself yet (Just got to him, I got my butt kicked around him getting to 2K HP. Gonna level up some and then try again xP), but I'm pretty sure the Neighbors are like Cubia's things (I forgot what they're called, sorry) that would float around and heal/attack/put status effects on you. They basically get in the way. xD

EDIT :: I remember one of the Neighbors was "Light Neighbor". That one casted magic on me. Dx (Killed me with three at once when my party members died)
Reigai

Post by Reigai »

TSGOTF wrote:You can switch weapons on the fly in vol. 2, right? How?
You gain the ability after receiving Haseo's 3rd form: Flicker.
Haseo(J-man)2.0 wrote:i got a question....if triedge(kite) was in the world to get aida,how did aida get in "the world"?..or how did ovan and aida team up? i know this is alot of questions can i atleast get a partail anwser.
AIDA are naturally occurring errors in the Altimit computer network. They can access The World as long as Cyber Connect keeps at least one of the servers online. As for Ovan and AIDA:
 One mutated and aggressive AIDA (AIDA<Tri-Edge>) attacked Ovan while he was with his sister in the Creator's Room and infected his PC. And since AIDA operate on a hive-mind system, they all followed AIDA<Tri-Edge>'s example and they all turned hostile. Ovan can't control AIDA, but he can somewhat contain it in his arm casket. For the most part, AIDA controls Ovan.
And for the record, Tri-Edge isn't 'Kite'. The being that attacked Haseo in the beginning of Volume One was an AI created by Aura to protect her from AIDA. The true Tri-Edge is Ovan.
Tri-Xth

Post by Tri-Xth »

Rena-Chan wrote:
fatgaspard wrote:(sorry if this is pointless because I haven`t read it but)

Um, I haven't beatten Ovan myself yet (Just got to him, I got my butt kicked around him getting to 2K HP. Gonna level up some and then try again xP), but I'm pretty sure the Neighbors are like Cubia's things (I forgot what they're called, sorry) that would float around and heal/attack/put status effects on you. They basically get in the way. xD

EDIT :: I remember one of the Neighbors was "Light Neighbor". That one casted magic on me. Dx (Killed me with three at once when my party members died)
they can heal Ovan by 100 for each one shield's him and attack you
Cless
The Wandering Twin Blade
The Wandering Twin Blade

Post by Cless »

Does anyone have information on what field I can find a the lucky animal, Totetsu?
TSGOTF

Post by TSGOTF »

Reigai wrote:
Yeah, I have Flicker. But, y'see, when it told me how to do all that stuff, I accidentally pressed X and skipped. :cry:
Tri-Xth

Post by Tri-Xth »

TSGOTF wrote:
Reigai wrote:
Yeah, I have Flicker. But, y'see, when it told me how to do all that stuff, I accidentally pressed X and skipped. :cry:
ok ill tell you, in skill trigger, after your in 3rd form your able to use the skill trigger with all your weapons, like mine in my skill trigger i have Gale Blade, Whirlwind (twin blade) Shell Breaker(punisher) lotus Flower, (dont ask why i have suck crappy skill)
i have better sills but is boring doing crazy dmg in the arena
White_Wolf

Post by White_Wolf »

Answer to all .hack games problems:

Are you ready for it?

LEVEL UP!

lol its the easiest way to just beat the game
Reigai

Post by Reigai »

White_Wolf wrote:Answer to all .hack games problems: LEVEL UP!
lol its the easiest way to just beat the game
I can think of a plethora of questions that cannot be solved by that answer. Nice try.
Cless wrote:Does anyone have information on what field I can find a the lucky animal, Totetsu?
Lucky Animals depend on a lot of variables. You can try to calculate them out with the .hack//Wiki's Lucky Animal Location Guide if you're having trouble.
TSGOTF

Post by TSGOTF »

Thanks.
Tanrim

Post by Tanrim »

Okay, so I'm having a problem with Gaspard and figured I'd ask since I don't know what to do.

Anyway, doing that first quest and having a problem with Gaspard. Battle after battle he's doing almost nothing but regular attacks. Probably 5 or 6 battles now and he has used spells all of two times maybe. Anything I can do to make him quit being so stupid, other than Rage? Gaspard wasn't too bad in vol. 1 but can't really see a point of using a Shadow Warlock that never uses spells.

More: Cleared the field now. Really annoying. Even on Rage he isn't using spells much.
shino-san

Post by shino-san »

um...i looked on the guide thing to find the item Gudo Oil, it says in one of the guild shops equipment. i cant find the guild shop ive looked numerous times... so does anyone know where i can fnd the armor that has Gudo oil with it, it would be a great help.plz
jwgs0010

Post by jwgs0010 »

Gudo oil isnt customized with armor....its with watch
Try ur luck n find it in the guild shop(U REALLY NEED LUCK IN TAT)
try 2 trade with others(u need luck 2)...sometimes its alrdy customized with the item...but i forgot the whole item name...sry
Naota

Post by Naota »

When Vol. 3: Redemption comes out, be sure to give out good locations where you can find all of the lucky animals.
Vendetta

Post by Vendetta »

Forgive me if this has already been asked, but I am in dire need of help at the moment. heheh.
anyway, I need some advice on what to do to beat the Death Eater before getting the 1st lost weapon.
is there some kind of trick to defeating it? or is it just that I need to be stronger before taking it on
again?
fatgaspard

Post by fatgaspard »

take pi and endrance I think, or maybe it was sakubo and endrance or khun and endrance (I don't like endrance but I had to)

get 5 lv.'s above it :D
Marioshinobi
The Hidden One
The Hidden One

Post by Marioshinobi »

I'm frustrated with the guide provided here by dothackers. >.<

I read it about 5 times and still can't get it, anyhow I need sleipnir help. My part is lvl 73(Haseo),67(Pi),67(Silabus).

And before you dub me 'noob' I restarted the game just for boredom sakes and cause I wanna get myself pumped up for the vol 3 game. I beat the games months ago =.=;

Anyhow, http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/929996/46611 there's the link to the guide. If anybody were to help me figure it out or just give me a lvl of the area I need to enter to find myself a sleipnir(field cause I wanna pwn dopple) then it'd be much appreciated.
vasto_lorde

Post by vasto_lorde »

Try Level 59 or 54 field... Maybe you can find it... Maybe...