GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Marioshinobi
The Hidden One
The Hidden One

Re: GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Post by Marioshinobi »

Yah I need a higher field, mostly because I need an awakening.

Low level fields don't even give off Rengeki considering the 9999 damage X__X;

I got him down to 200 health ^^;

Then everything went downhill.
vasto_lorde

Post by vasto_lorde »

This how to do it. Bring Kuhn to that low level area. Set Kuhn on offensive strategy, and your other member strat is Life. Let Kuhn kill all the enemy, it will fill the morale gauge very quick, more than enough to do an awakening...
dragon M77

Post by dragon M77 »

I have checked several guides and they say Maxima Bazooka is in Dreaming Doomed Generation. I do not have 1st word Dreaming.
Was wondering how to get 1st word Dreaming or If Maxima Bazooka is in another location.
Tanrim

Post by Tanrim »

dragon M77 wrote:I have checked several guides and they say Maxima Bazooka is in Dreaming Doomed Generation. I do not have 1st word Dreaming.
Was wondering how to get 1st word Dreaming or If Maxima Bazooka is in another location.
After some checking found that Dreaming was a word from vol. 1. The example used to get it is 'Saddened Your Fortune' so I'd imagine a level 30 field where you get B-S rank (higher better to be safe) would work. Don't think you'd have a problem getting it in vol. 2 so try it out. Not sure where else you can find it but there is probably other places. I found most stuff by random though so can't tell you where. If you are still having problems I could check later.
dragon M77

Post by dragon M77 »

Looking for Scythe Hook Guide says buy from Knights Clerk. Wondering if there is something you have to do to get him to sell it or just keep trying every time till he does have one to sell. Wondering also if Knights Clerk is only place to get it. Can you get it in trade or off a monster. This is the VERY LAST THING I need to have book 100 % complete.
jwgs0010

Post by jwgs0010 »

dragon M77 wrote:Looking for Scythe Hook Guide says buy from Knights Clerk. Wondering if there is something you have to do to get him to sell it or just keep trying every time till he does have one to sell. Wondering also if Knights Clerk is only place to get it. Can you get it in trade or off a monster. This is the VERY LAST THING I need to have book 100 % complete.
Yea...mostly u get it from the shop....if ur lucky...i think u can get it in the field but TATS ULTRA RARE......i think i got it once....in a dungeon(forgot where)
Just keep trying with the shop.
I dont think u can trade for scythe hook......however im 100% POSITIVE u can trade for scythe hidaru
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

dragon M77 wrote:Looking for Scythe Hook Guide says buy from Knights Clerk. Wondering if there is something you have to do to get him to sell it or just keep trying every time till he does have one to sell. Wondering also if Knights Clerk is only place to get it. Can you get it in trade or off a monster. This is the VERY LAST THING I need to have book 100 % complete.
There's nothing you can do to force a Guild shop clerk to sell a particular item aside from luck manipulation (seeing the clerk over and over until the item you want is listed). If you just want it for the books, I would hit up LV. 62 Fire/Darkness Cloister dungeons. PKs may sometimes drop them in those dungeons, so the 3rd word Berserker might help.
Suikoden

Post by Suikoden »

3 questions (afraid of reading the thread in case of seeing spoilers):

1: How the heck do you beat these bike courses? I have the best bike gear outside of the last 4 you get for beating Matsu's speed on the bike courses, but I've only managed to beat the 4th course (by miles, very easy course) and can't see a way to improve my speed on the remaining 4... :/

2: I beat Dopple to get my awesome new twin blade + broadsword straight after starting Vol. 2 - He was dead before awakening had ended. I decided to leave beating him again for the scythe until Haseo got his 'spikey' form... The result being me getting my arse kicked. My attacks are doing next to nothing to hum, 3-5 each, and my divine awakening only did 800 dmg. Why has the ***** got a +10 power-up over me after I unlocked Haseo's 'spikey' form?

...actually, I just had an idea - Maybe the reason he was so difficult is because I battled with him on the Dol Dona server instead of the first server!? :shock:

3: Where can I get more of the level 51 scythe you get given when Haseo unlocks his 'spikey' form? Can't find anymore and the nearest scythe in level (outside of Dopple's) seems to be level 80...
Suikoden

Post by Suikoden »

Nevermind, answered all the questions for myself, with a little help with Zero's FAQ.

Note to Zero: Be sure to highlight what you mean by 'skiing', a fair amount of people (myself included) assumed you meant simply holding left or right at full speed.
AzureFlameWalker

Post by AzureFlameWalker »

AzureFlameWalker here... I was wondering, If I could have a moment of help. What is the best way to increase the Book of 1000?
Daion

Post by Daion »

I think you need to be a little more specific on which book you want to raise.
Dragonxero

Post by Dragonxero »

Where i can find Simple Wind Comb ?
i need it for ryu books and i cant find it.
vasto_lorde

Post by vasto_lorde »

Try looking at the guild shops... If I remember correctly It's either on Guards or the bad @$$ shop...
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

In the monster's section of the Book of 1000, what are the ??? Monsters? It says I've beaten one of them already, but I don't know what they are @_____@ Avatar's from the genome data?
Suikoden

Post by Suikoden »

What are they listed under?

If my memory serves me correctly, they should be the last bosses for each volume and the secret bosses. There's Kite, Ceru-something, last boss of Vol. 2, One Sin and God Eater. It could also be the Lost Weapon bosses, can't remember.
jwgs0010

Post by jwgs0010 »

Art_Master_Gio wrote:In the monster's section of the Book of 1000, what are the ??? Monsters? It says I've beaten one of them already, but I don't know what they are @_____@ Avatar's from the genome data?
Wats ur level?
Kite and Cernunnos r in vol1.
 Vol 2 ->Ovan,One-sin,God eaterI think tats all.....
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

I'm level 96, and I beat the game a few days ago. I guess hidden bosses and stuff could be it, but it only says I have 1 of 4 beaten, and I have no idea who I battled that could be that one (I had it before I beat vol. 2).
Art_Master_Gio

Post by Art_Master_Gio »

I don't know, that's the thing ^^;; That's why I wanna know what the ??? monster's are >_______>
Sync

Post by Sync »

Are there any "missable" items in this vol?
akroma

Post by akroma »

hey guys i hate to ask a dumb question but... i want the answer so too bad. does anyone know where you can find blade ranks and fist thrushes??? i know the dothackers guide says to trade for them but i kinda wanted more than one. so does anyone know of an enemy that drops them or an area that i can find them in?? this is the last thing i wanna do before i start the new game so PLEASE help!