A strong weapon for Haseo in the beginning of Reminisce?

Veghesther

Post by Veghesther »

Its beatable even without a beast/divine awakening used so you could always max out the meter during the battle against it.
ReiMehari

Post by ReiMehari »

Veghesther wrote:Its beatable even without a beast/divine awakening used so you could always max out the meter during the battle against it.
good to know.
evll33t

Post by evll33t »

Veghesther wrote:Its beatable even without a beast/divine awakening used so you could always max out the meter during the battle against it.
can't wait to use this.
Veghesther

Post by Veghesther »

While doppleganger is beatable without a beast awakening used using the awakening is the easiest way to kill it.
Gundam_Alchemist

Post by Gundam_Alchemist »

Veghesther wrote:While doppleganger is beatable without a beast awakening used using the awakening is the easiest way to kill it.
That take some time and you have to keep healing you and your team while the Dopple just beat you down.
Veghesther

Post by Veghesther »

Well with a beast awakening used at the start of battle in vol. 1 at least you don't have to worry about its healing effect or its counter sleep effect.

Thats because I killed it instantly via 1 beast awakening as soon as the battle started.
The*true*Terror Of Death

Post by The*true*Terror Of Death »

in game 1 he was kinda easy i pwned him to 500 life and then used beast and totaly recked him. THAT WAS FUN!
Fullmetall89

Post by Fullmetall89 »

The*true*Terror Of Death wrote:in game 1 he was kinda easy i pwned him to 500 life and then used beast and totaly recked him. THAT WAS FUN!
you didn't even need 2 i just kept using rengeki untill i got my moral full then with a beast awakining i just destroyed him. You don't even need to get him that low its just a nuisence cause he keeps regerating health
Azure_Balmung

Post by Azure_Balmung »

i got wraith wings+5
riku2replica

Post by riku2replica »

About dopper weapon, since we just started Vol2 can we get the dopper scythe and we still can't use it, rite?
jowyz

Post by jowyz »

U can only get the dopple scythe after u obtained the flicker form, meaning u have to fight dopple twice to get the scythe.
Veghesther

Post by Veghesther »

For this vols. doppleganger only fight it with broad swords.

Dopplegangers twin blade inflicts charm and anti charm customize item still doesn't exist.

Its flicker weapon has a ID or instant death effect which you don't ever want to trigger against the party either.
riku2replica

Post by riku2replica »

so, should i wait for the 3rd form then i'll go and fight him?
jowyz

Post by jowyz »

If u are referring to vol.1, yes the twin blade has charm effect. If u are referring to vol.2, there are anti-charm customizing items in vol.2.

But in vol.2, the damage of the broadsword by dopple on your party will be fatal, suppose that u fought it at low level(about 50-60) and ASAP after the AIDA server. Actually, u still can use twin blade against dopple, provided that you party members have learned new arts that do combos, like Pi's new fist combo. However, i agree that it is not wise to use flicker against dopple, 1st thing-attack is slow, 2nd- the point mentioned about dopple's flicker threat.
The*true*Terror Of Death

Post by The*true*Terror Of Death »

DOPPLES>> athrun kicks ass jowyz.
rrawrr

Post by rrawrr »

hmmm, this is kinda interesting, because i beat doppel a couple times, but i dont think i ever got the own king. should i just keep trying?
mr.classybear

Post by mr.classybear »

rrawrr wrote:hmmm, this is kinda interesting, because i beat doppel a couple times, but i dont think i ever got the own king. should i just keep trying?
Its a key item, i dont see how you couldent get it the first time. Maybe you forgot about the time you got it? :?
rem

Post by rem »

So when would be a good level to beat the Doppelgander?

I mean should I do it toward the beginnning? Or wait til the end or wait til I get out of the AIDA server?
mr.classybear

Post by mr.classybear »

Im gunna do it at the beginging. I hope it doesent make the game too easy.
Sichi

Post by Sichi »

mr.classybear wrote:Im gunna do it at the beginging. I hope it doesent make the game too easy.
Well even if you get them right away you dont have to use them so if you feel its too easy just stop