A strong weapon for Haseo in the beginning of Reminisce?

rrawrr

Post by rrawrr »

mr.classybear wrote:
rrawrr wrote:hmmm, this is kinda interesting, because i beat doppel a couple times, but i dont think i ever got the own king. should i just keep trying?
Its a key item, i dont see how you couldent get it the first time. Maybe you forgot about the time you got it? :?

mmm, its possible i just didnt notice it with everythin else in the way. ill check again. if not, then would it be possible to get another one, do you know?
mr.classybear

Post by mr.classybear »

You can onyl get one. Maybe you dropped it or somthing. And if u did drop it, i dont kno if u can get a new one.
rrawrr

Post by rrawrr »

mr.classybear wrote:You can onyl get one. Maybe you dropped it or somthing. And if u did drop it, i dont kno if u can get a new one.
ooof, i sincerely hope i didnt do that. ill definately check once i get home. thanks though.
Veghesther

Post by Veghesther »

Own King is a key item so you can't discard or trade it away.

Btw since the dopple ganger weapons are LV 51 can you still fight it for the weapons in the delta server or must you wait the 10 minutes once the theta server is accessible.
Maaku

Post by Maaku »

Bloody freaking hell, the battle with Doppel was intense.
I knew everyone said he was harder, but I didn't take it seriously.

Pi died twice, Kuhn died once. They were both on Rage, and for a lot of the time I was just trying to keep them alive. I used Wrath Ribs for the entire battle. It took two Beast Awakenings to take him down, with three Whirlwind Rengekis. Kuhn, Pi, and Haseo were all level 51.

...what the heck is a Heine?
Heine's Invasion and Heine's Shadow for the dual swords and broadsword names.
rrawrr

Post by rrawrr »

okay, so it turns out i did get it. which is good. and i got .hack//reminisce which is also good. to playing!
AlphaBlades

Post by AlphaBlades »

Maaku wrote:
...what the heck is a Heine?
Heine's Invasion and Heine's Shadow for the dual swords and broadsword names.
Heine is a German family name. The name comes from "Heinrich" (or 'Hein der Reiche') or Hebrew "Chayyim" or "Chaim" (life).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heine

Hmm, interesting. Farfetched to believe it may have a connection to the 'creator' of this entire game named The World.. *cough, cough*

I personally like the fact Heine may be derived of "Chaim" Which apparantly means "Life"

I mean.. Life's Invasion and Life's Shadow has a better ring than *German family name here's* Invasion.. Ugh, that just makes it sound like you're swinging around a couple Hilters -___-;;

P.S. What were the original japenese names of the weapons? Out of Curiousity.
DeusGear

Post by DeusGear »

Finally got the scythe, god that was a tough fight.
Gundam_Alchemist

Post by Gundam_Alchemist »

Take some pics of the Twin swords and Broadsword.
DeusGear

Post by DeusGear »

Gundam_Alchemist wrote:Take some pics of the Twin swords and Broadsword.
Here you go:
Town
Upgraded Bike
Dopple swords
Dopple BroadSword
And last, using the new awakening.
Gundam_Alchemist

Post by Gundam_Alchemist »

The Dopple BS doesn't look like your original BS. Unless im thinking of the wrong BS but it looks like the one Asta's BS but black. And the TS are more pointy than the Spin Gai Gu.
Veidit

Post by Veidit »

So to get the Dopple weapon I first need to defeat him in Vol 1 to the "Own King" (well I have done that) Then I need to defeat him in Vol 2 aswell?
DeusGear

Post by DeusGear »

Veidit wrote:So to get the Dopple weapon I first need to defeat him in Vol 1 to the "Own King" (well I have done that) Then I need to defeat him in Vol 2 aswell?
Yes, if you defeat him in volume 2 with 2nd form you get only twin swords and broadsword, to get scythe you have to come back and kill him in your 3rd form.
styleZsick

Post by styleZsick »

DeusGear wrote:
Veidit wrote:So to get the Dopple weapon I first need to defeat him in Vol 1 to the "Own King" (well I have done that) Then I need to defeat him in Vol 2 aswell?
Yes, if you defeat him in volume 2 with 2nd form you get only twin swords and broadsword, to get scythe you have to come back and kill him in your 3rd form.
ok what if your on the 3rd form and kill him? do you get the BS, twin swords and the scythe all together?

or I'm guess you'd have to still kill him twice, first being the bs and ts and 2nd time for the scythe

also could you use the same field for both of the battles with doppelganger?
Amoshi

Post by Amoshi »

styleZsick wrote:
DeusGear wrote:
ok what if your on the 3rd form and kill him? do you get the BS, twin swords and the scythe all together?

or I'm guess you'd have to still kill him twice, first being the bs and ts and 2nd time for the scythe

also could you use the same field for both of the battles with doppelganger?
Nope! There's two key items for Doppelganger this time.. So you have to fight him twice. In 3rd form, I killed him and got Twin swords and the broad sword, and a key item. The second time I killed him I got another key item and the scythe.
cylanu

Post by cylanu »

Oh snap. Now I'm too scared to fight the Dopple in volume two. Argh. DX

</////3 <--super ultra angstyness

Maybe I'll wait until I get to max level or something. Yeah...
.khun

Re: A strong weapon for Haseo in the beginning of Reminisce?

Post by .khun »

i heard that the dopple in V3 must be defeated before level 9 to gain his armor right? does anyone have any tips?
timis3

Re: A strong weapon for Haseo in the beginning of Reminisce?

Post by timis3 »

unfortunatly ive been G.O. about 8 times by him lol still tryin tho.

ya i beat the game before and those wepns are awesome.