About Endrance...

Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

AuraTwilight wrote:to nitpick, the Macha Avatar IS technically sentient, and the Maha/Mia we're familiar with are probably a splinter of it's mind, such as  Saku was born from Bo.
True, but I'm willing to believe that the Avatars did gain sentience in the events of G.U. especially since they have all evolved far past the parmeters of the Morganna program. They are after all stronger, faster, more powerful, and look very different. Sentience may be the next step.
mastergods wrote:I beat all the games.
them liked being together thats all.
Mia liked fight to save Elk, and Elk liked to heal Mia becuase he was helping. other then that Nether would like to fight alone or other PC.
Its not that simple. Mia hangs with an Elk, because she subconsciously reminds her of Tsukasa. She had no memories whatsoever of her life as Macha(cat). Elk hangs with Mia like a puppy because he is a lonely loser, and Mia is one of the few people who cares for him. In a sense they are essentially lonely people (or AI) looking for something.
That made me laugh! him defanding tri edge and telling me Sora is not tri edge! they are from Different games and makers.
Oh because its so not going to be confused with Sora of .hack//SIGN? Who does happen to have the same name and IS made by the same creators. Your attempt to be a smart-ass is hilarious.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

True, but I'm willing to believe that the Avatars did gain sentience in the events of G.U. especially since they have all evolved far past the parmeters of the Morganna program. They are after all stronger, faster, more powerful, and look very different. Sentience may be the next step.
Well, the point is that they were ALREADY sentient. Now they're just more individualized because they're allowed to have their own tastes, goals, and opinions. The Phases, in their original incarnations, were like Jungian Archetypes and/or split personalities of Morganna. Examples to support my point are Fidchell, Skeith, Gorre, and OF COURSE Maha.
mastergods

Post by mastergods »

Fragments.beta wrote:
AuraTwilight wrote:to nitpick, the Macha Avatar IS technically sentient, and the Maha/Mia we're familiar with are probably a splinter of it's mind, such as  Saku was born from Bo.
mastergods wrote:I beat all the games.
them liked being together thats all.
Mia liked fight to save Elk, and Elk liked to heal Mia becuase he was helping. other then that Nether would like to fight alone or other PC.
Its not that simple. Mia hangs with an Elk, because she subconsciously reminds her of Tsukasa. She had no memories whatsoever of her life as Macha(cat). Elk hangs with Mia like a puppy because he is a lonely loser, and Mia is one of the few people who cares for him. In a sense they are essentially lonely people (or AI) looking for something.
That made me laugh! him defanding tri edge and telling me Sora is not tri edge! they are from Different games and makers.
Oh because its so not going to be confused with Sora of .hack//SIGN? Who does happen to have the same name and IS made by the same creators. Your attempt to be a smart-ass is hilarious.
you made the same points as me. Mia. but I really o not care what you think and what I find funny. But I could have said Riku or Luke and he still would have said the same thing.
Scythe_King

Post by Scythe_King »

Hey if you wanna know who Tri-Edge is ask me, but you are gonna mad, or supprised.
Rengeki
Location: Watch for the blue-purple lines to appear and hit R1 and any button to see me...

Post by Rengeki »

Scythe_King wrote:Hey if you wanna know who Tri-Edge is ask me, but you are gonna mad, or supprised.
Most people already know.
Scythe_King

Post by Scythe_King »

yes but this is for the people who don't.
Rengeki
Location: Watch for the blue-purple lines to appear and hit R1 and any button to see me...

Post by Rengeki »

Then you should find or make a topic about it in the vol. 2 or 3 board.
Scythe_King

Post by Scythe_King »

Hmmm, I might just do that.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Or not be an attention whore, since we have several threads about the subject already and I'll delete any you make about it.
Login_Tsukasa

Post by Login_Tsukasa »

mastergods wrote:There is so much talk about en being elk. but I can think of two reasons he is not elk.

1. Elk would never join A.I.D.A he saw what the Morgana did to Mia.
2.Elk would never play R2. Mia Lived in R1 and now that it is gone. so is she.
What exactly are you referring to when you say "what Morganna did to Mia"? Kite killed Mia by fighting Macha. Mia and Macha are one in the same, yet totally different entities. Its almost like one person having a split persona: Mia can be Mia OR Mia can be Macha.

And I think this was mentioned but...does Endrance even know what AIDA is?

I shall continue later...programming class beckons me..XP
Azure crow
The Grace of Life
The Grace of Life
Location: Somewhere in the ether, trapped between what is and what could be.

Post by Azure crow »

Login_Tsukasa wrote:
mastergods wrote:There is so much talk about en being elk. but I can think of two reasons he is not elk.

What exactly are you referring to when you say "what Morganna did to Mia"? Kite killed Mia by fighting Macha. Mia and Macha are one in the same, yet totally different entities. Its almost like one person having a split persona: Mia can be Mia OR Mia can be Macha.

Technically,even Haseo dosn't know what AIDA is,or kuhn and Pi for that matter.
And it seems that the being,Macha,has the peronalities of Mia,Macha(the //sign version) and the epitaph stored,as it has proven to be able to interchange between any of the three at any time,so in theory,Mia may still be alive in Macha.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Well, Kuukai and I are pretty sure that Mia's consciousness is in  The Lost Weapon
Rengeki

Post by Rengeki »

Do you have any ideas on how it got there?
Spartan0021

Post by Spartan0021 »

AuraTwilight wrote:Well, Kuukai and I are pretty sure that Mia's consciousness is in  The Lost Weapon
That does sound like an interesting theory, and one that, unlike most of them on this topic, sounds ORIGINAL. Please enlighten us as to what would make you believe...that.
FlickerHaseo

Post by FlickerHaseo »

AuraTwilight wrote:Well, Kuukai and I are pretty sure that Mia's consciousness is in  The Lost Weapon
Actually, your right...!!!
mastergods

Post by mastergods »

Login_Tsukasa wrote:

I was talking about in at the end of the fourth .hack game   When kite and Elk finds and has to fight Mia/Macha to me Mia seemed to be in a lot of pian becuase of the the transformations she had to do to become her self again Thats why I say "what Morganna did to Mia"
Fragments.beta

Post by Fragments.beta »

Morganna and AIDA aren't related though.

And besides Endrance didn't know that Mia was an AIDA. The cat was just disguised so it could manipulate Endrance.
mastergods

Post by mastergods »

Fragments.beta wrote:Morganna and AIDA aren't related though.

And besides Endrance didn't know that Mia was an AIDA. The cat was just disguised so it could manipulate Endrance.
We already knew Morganna and AIDA aren't related so that was out of no where.

oh He knew. he just did not want to amit it. I meanto make EN beleive the cat was "her" AIDA must likey did the same thing it did to PI and as proof I will point out that no mater who EN beat there was no news about players going into comas or anything..... OMG NOOO!! I just added anouther point to the "Elk is EN"!!!*falls to the ground"
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Endrance was ignorant to the fact that AIDA Mia is actually a fake.
AuraTwilight
IT WAS OVER 9000!
IT WAS OVER 9000!

Post by AuraTwilight »

Kuukai and I think Mia is the Macha Lost Weapon because it's stated that the Lost Weapons are fragments of the Avatars that were splintered off by the RA Plan's failure, and when Endrance gets his he has some sort of vision and he's all "LOL HAY THAR MIA HOWZ IT GOIN"