Atoli
54%
Shino
46%

Total votes: 134

k-su

Post by k-su »

Haseo pulls out a boombox and a sign that says Shino
Turns on the Boombox ad hold up the sign.

"I like big butts and I cannot lie.
You other brothers cant deny...."
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death
Location: I was told to go south,so I went where it was warmest,the sun.

Post by haseoxth »

DarkAzureKnite wrote:
haseoxth wrote:hmmm....i think...maybe...ato...WTF*hold on one moment while haseoxth DD's the aida trying to vote for him*SHINOOOOO!!!!ALL THE WAY BABY!!!for some reason she looks better then atoli(i no they look the same).and she wouldve let haseo kick the golden bird....no.better yet...she would have raced him to the bird.
true and she does look like she has a bigger a$$ than atoli :lol:
...hmmm*goes back and watches //roots,then goes and plays //g.u.*HOLY S#%$!!!!SHE DOES?!?!?!?i think i love her just as much as alkaid now <3
lukan
Author of "Black And White And..."
Location: Land of Prinnies, DOOD!!! Now with more pancakes!!(member of the Rotton Peaches)

Post by lukan »

:shock:
k-su

Post by k-su »

haseoxth wrote:
DarkAzureKnite wrote:
haseoxth wrote:hmmm....i think...maybe...ato...WTF*hold on one moment while haseoxth DD's the aida trying to vote for him*SHINOOOOO!!!!ALL THE WAY BABY!!!for some reason she looks better then atoli(i no they look the same).and she wouldve let haseo kick the golden bird....no.better yet...she would have raced him to the bird.
...hmmm*goes back and watches //roots,then goes and plays //g.u.*HOLY S#%$!!!!SHE DOES?!?!?!?i think i love her just as much as alkaid now <3
....she's in my top 5 GU

Yowkow
 Natsume
Shino
Atoli
Pi(used to be #2/3 b4 I found out she was a b**** and  Natsume returns
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death

Post by haseoxth »

k-su wrote:
haseoxth wrote:
DarkAzureKnite wrote:
....she's in my top 5 GU

Yowkow
 Natsume
Shino
Atoli
Pi(used to be #2/3 b4 I found out she was a b**** and  Natsume returns
WTF?!?!? Natsume COMES BACK!!!OMG!!!!games should start being like anime and puting in fan service,cuz  Natsume fan service would make my day great.
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

haseoxth wrote:WTF?!?!? Natsume COMES BACK!!!OMG!!!!games should start being like anime and puting in fan service,cuz  Natsume fan service would make my day great.
-pinches himself- NATSUME FANSERVICE ARE YOU INSANE?!!! Oh well I guess everyone has different likings for different characters. -_- I still have to vote against Atoli although Shino is a b**** that used Haseo. She IS that annoying. <_<
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death

Post by haseoxth »

Kouen wrote:
haseoxth wrote:WTF?!?!? Natsume COMES BACK!!!OMG!!!!games should start being like anime and puting in fan service,cuz  Natsume fan service would make my day great.
-pinches himself- NATSUME FANSERVICE ARE YOU INSANE?!!! Oh well I guess everyone has different likings for different characters. -_- I still have to vote against Atoli although Shino is a b**** that used Haseo. She IS that annoying. <_<
shino...used haseo...are you sure we watched the same show?cuz by the looks of it...ovan is the one wh oused him...and shino was just starting to develop feelings for haseo wen he-who-must-not-be-named-in-this-section pked her...so she is not a ****...now apoligize to her.
DarkAzureKnite

Post by DarkAzureKnite »

its mean that they updated http://www.hack.channel.or.jp/gu/ without out natsume=_=

EDIT:dis
lukan wrote:bwahaha! i voted fer atoli! your shino is now lsing by more!!!! :twisted:
shino's nearly caught up^^haha
Last edited by DarkAzureKnite on Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death

Post by haseoxth »

DarkAzureKnite wrote:its mean that they updated http://www.hack.channel.or.jp/gu/ without out natsume=_=
...the did...?%^&$()&*() (&%()&#)#$%%)_ )%#_#_%* im done
DarkAzureKnite

Post by DarkAzureKnite »

haseoxth wrote:
DarkAzureKnite wrote:its mean that they updated http://www.hack.channel.or.jp/gu/ without out natsume=_=
...the did...?%^&$()&*() (&%()&#)#$%%)_ )%#_#_%* im done
O_O................
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death

Post by haseoxth »

i dunno....i forgot ot take my meds today..oh...and i havent been liad in like two weeks cuz my gurl went to new york for turkey day and bever came back.
lukan
Location: Land of Prinnies, DOOD!!! Now with more pancakes!!(member of the Rotton Peaches)

Post by lukan »

T.M.I,

>_>
DarkAzureKnite

Post by DarkAzureKnite »

haseoxth wrote:i dunno....i forgot ot take my meds today..oh...and i havent been liad in like two weeks cuz my gurl went to new york for turkey day and bever came back.
looks like shes not coming........
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death

Post by haseoxth »

DarkAzureKnite wrote:
haseoxth wrote:i dunno....i forgot ot take my meds today..oh...and i havent been liad in like two weeks cuz my gurl went to new york for turkey day and bever came back.
looks like shes not coming........
if not....o well...there are others...like today...no lie...dead serious...i cant make this up...i met a gurl who look exactly like alkaid.i was gonna take a pic and post it but my phone died.ill do it tomorrow....my gawd...i was gonna ask her to marry me.
lukan

Post by lukan »

:shock:

excactly excactly???!!!!
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death

Post by haseoxth »

lukan wrote::shock:

excactly excactly???!!!!
YEA!!!her hair is alittle longer tho...
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

You mean she had red hair and that floating red strand of hair going on? Wow I never thought that could be possible. <_<
DarkAzureKnite

Post by DarkAzureKnite »

Kouen wrote:You mean she had red hair and that floating red strand of hair going on? Wow I never thought that could be possible. <_<
neither did i O_O
haseoxth
The Pain of Death
The Pain of Death

Post by haseoxth »

DarkAzureKnite wrote:
Kouen wrote:You mean she had red hair and that floating red strand of hair going on? Wow I never thought that could be possible. <_<
neither did i O_O
floating strand wasnt there...but if it was...shes be the spting image...just a few years older...
shino-san

Post by shino-san »

i have to addmit that shino did use haseo i dont think she was quite awear that she was. everything was put on her shoulders the twilight brigade and she had to get ovan back. one thing bothers me though about all that i think ill make a thread about it.