GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

AZNFAMBAM42793

Post by AZNFAMBAM42793 »

cbjkelvin wrote:What?! Since when the lucky animal are so difficult to find?
i hav no idea, but somehow, thr hard for me to find :oops:
AZNFAMBAM42793

Post by AZNFAMBAM42793 »

haha, i finally got them all, thx for the help :D
AZNFAMBAM42793

Post by AZNFAMBAM42793 »

another question, sorry i really need more help :oops:

how come i cant find the Word of Spirit (raises SP by 50) in the quest shop?
Sora of Azure Shadow

Post by Sora of Azure Shadow »

you get it for completing the lord of the dead quest
AZNFAMBAM42793

Post by AZNFAMBAM42793 »

ahh ok
how bout the steam ring, i finished the mecha grunty quest already and i dont hav it
Lantis

Post by Lantis »

Really? Maybe you threw it away. :lol:

Have you tried checking with the NPC in Mac Anu's Harbor? That guy who made the Mecha Grunty I mean.
Tolgabar
Location: Omega Insane Maniac's Murderwheel crafting traps for the next installment of .hack

Post by Tolgabar »

AZNFAMBAM42793 wrote:ahh ok
how bout the steam ring, i finished the mecha grunty quest already and i dont hav it
The Simple Steam Ring is the reward for 5 Mecha Grunty saves. Check the NPC in the harbor district. Of course you wouldn't have the Steam Bracelet, Suit or Armor either then. If you got rid of it, you may have glitched the game. The only way to get it again would be to restart. Tho I think you can miss 4-5 items and still complete the Book of 1000 in Vol 1.

Enjoy!
AZNFAMBAM42793

Post by AZNFAMBAM42793 »

:shock: WAT!!!! restart!! jeez, i jus finished like everything! literally EVERYTHING, jus so i can use the clear data in Vol. 2
Nauda

Re: GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Post by Nauda »

Yeah, I was done everything, Except Steam Suit, In Vol. 1, I re-did the Entire game few days ago, Completely using the Vol. 2 Data...

Honestly i hoped my Ryu Books would carry back over, But they didn't XD that would have been very convenient..

1 Problem, ultimate despise for Single Chim Kicker, Party Kicking was Sweet, Animal Radar wasn't really needed, Since theirs and FAQ w/ Locations anyways... Nue wasn't hard to find almost Obligated to get him..
AZNFAMBAM42793

Post by AZNFAMBAM42793 »

kk, thx for the help

wats the max affection for Vol 1?
Lantis

Post by Lantis »

AZNFAMBAM42793 wrote:kk, thx for the help

wats the max affection for Vol 1?
Blue with 3 orbs. :D
AZNFAMBAM42793

Post by AZNFAMBAM42793 »

ok good, cuz thats everybody affection level
Hasaeo

Post by Hasaeo »

I need help with fighting please help me i'm a level 12 and yes i've already met Piros the 3rd. and I've already got in to the Canard guild at @HOME. I've got the steam bike, and once again please help I keep dying!!!!!!!!!!!
AZNFAMBAM42793

Post by AZNFAMBAM42793 »

Hasaeo wrote:I need help with fighting please help me i'm a level 12 and yes i've already met Piros the 3rd. and I've already got in to the Canard guild at @HOME. I've got the steam bike, and once again please help I keep dying!!!!!!!!!!!
well, personally i wuld level, in the arena, or the fields (make the words from area word menu, at the chaos gate) u shuld try to find a area level bout 10 or 11
:oops: sorry i cant help any better
Tolgabar
Location: Omega Insane Maniac's Murderwheel crafting traps for the next installment of .hack

Post by Tolgabar »

AZNFAMBAM42793 wrote:
Hasaeo wrote:I need help with fighting please help me i'm a level 12 and yes i've already met Piros the 3rd. and I've already got in to the Canard guild at @HOME. I've got the steam bike, and once again please help I keep dying!!!!!!!!!!!
well, personally i wuld level, in the arena, or the fields (make the words from area word menu, at the chaos gate) u shuld try to find a area level bout 10 or 11
All you really need to do is level up some. Goto fields in a party of 3 at your level or up to about +6 of your level. If solo, you should never really go to a field greater than your level unless you have alot of confidence in your battle skills and item use. If you don't have the keywords to make the areas needed, be sure to read the forums, alot of words can be gotten there, but most are gotten by completing fields with a S-B rank. Each lvl of field has a new keyword to grant, tho some are gotten thru emails, forums or story. A complete list of the keywords can be found in the FAQ on gamefaqs.

If your still having alot of trouble, make sure you take Atoli with you and have her set on Life or Gaspard, tho he doesn't get Repth til about lvl5 in grimories. You could also teach everyone Repth, including yourself, by buying the scroll in the magic shop or traded for with other players, or bought at the Medic Union Guild Shop.

If this doesn't help, please make sure you give a better description of what is truly being problematic in your next post.

Enjoy!
.khun

Post by .khun »

Tolgabar wrote:
AZNFAMBAM42793 wrote:
All you really need to do is level up some. Goto fields in a party of 3 at your level or up to about +6 of your level. If solo, you should never really go to a field greater than your level unless you have alot of confidence in your battle skills and item use. If you don't have the keywords to make the areas needed, be sure to read the forums, alot of words can be gotten there, but most are gotten by completing fields with a S-B rank. Each lvl of field has a new keyword to grant, tho some are gotten thru emails, forums or story. A complete list of the keywords can be found in the FAQ on gamefaqs.

If your still having alot of trouble, make sure you take Atoli with you and have her set on Life or Gaspard, tho he doesn't get Repth til about lvl5 in grimories. You could also teach everyone Repth, including yourself, by buying the scroll in the magic shop or traded for with other players, or bought at the Medic Union Guild Shop.

If this doesn't help, please make sure you give a better description of what is truly being problematic in your next post.

Enjoy!
even you go to t6 (sorry can find the plus key on my key board :( ) you even will die faster.

is up to you who wanted to follow who advise..

choose an are that is 1 level or two different than you. An area that say the mission is "defeat the BOSS!!!"

and make sure to wipe out all of the monster.

happy trying!
AZNFAMBAM42793

Post by AZNFAMBAM42793 »

yea pretty mch, its ur choice, but if u keep dyin, then training is wat u need to do, sorry cant b any more help :oops:
Lantis

Post by Lantis »

No, that's already help enough. If you keep dying, then you level up. Common sense, no? :?
.khun

Post by .khun »

yeah~ you're right.
Twilight Haseo

Post by Twilight Haseo »

Leveling up couldn't be any easier, all you have to do is go to a field, 3 or 4 levels above your own. Once you match that area's level, rinse and repeat until you're "maxed out." I maxed out in vol.2 in a little under 4 hours doing this. _-_