GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Naymik

Re: GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Post by Naymik »

ok i tryed to find it so sorry if is a repeat ? but im doing the bikman's list and i just need 1 human male on list he is between NonBE and Pilgrim. i tryed to find for 2 hours today with no luck. any help will be great
bloodwolf2a2

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

Naymik wrote:ok i tryed to find it so sorry if is a repeat ? but im doing the bikman's list and i just need 1 human male on list he is between NonBE and Pilgrim. i tryed to find for 2 hours today with no luck. any help will be great
You are looking for AK47 He apears in Lumina Cloth just try looking there transport from Mac Anu to there until you find him or try fighting in the arena.
nld888

Post by nld888 »

hey my weapon level is currently lvl5 and the level gauge i thinks its full already very near to lvl6, but when i use begginers text on haseo, it said that i already reach the maximum level and also i keep training and the weapon level didnt go up.. help me pls ^^
bloodwolf2a2

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

nld888 wrote:hey my weapon level is currently lvl5 and the level gauge i thinks its full already very near to lvl6, but when i use begginers text on haseo, it said that i already reach the maximum level and also i keep training and the weapon level didnt go up.. help me pls ^^
You can't get it leveled up until you get a job extention then you can get it up again the max is level 10 for vol.1.
nld888

Post by nld888 »

can i clean all the monsters first in the area before waiting for Doppleganger to come out????
bloodwolf2a2

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

Yes you can and you have to wait about 10 minutes before doppleganger will spawn on the map then you will have to look around for it.
EtherealDeath

Post by EtherealDeath »

-
Last edited by EtherealDeath on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nld888

Post by nld888 »

can i still fight doppelganger after i beat the game? and can i still get the the key item on it??
coz i'm planning that i'll beat the game first then hunt that doppelganger :)
bloodwolf2a2

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

You can fight the doppleganger after you beat the game and you will always get the key item as long as you are playing Rebirth.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

bloodwolf2a2 wrote:You can fight the doppleganger after you beat the game and you will always get the key item as long as you are playing Rebirth.
And just to add, you can fight Doppelganger as many times as you wish, but only once per field visit (so if you beat him, you'd have to warp out and warp to another field (or the same one, doesn't matter) to find him again). And if you beat him while you already have the key, you'll gain a weapon/armor as if you had beaten a boss or opened a Beast Statue chest, corresponding to the area you're in.
nld888

Post by nld888 »

is there a weapon or item i can get in volume 2 after getting the key item from the doppelganger in volume 1??? and how can i get those??
bloodwolf2a2

Post by bloodwolf2a2 »

nld888 wrote:is there a weapon or item i can get in volume 2 after getting the key item from the doppelganger in volume 1??? and how can i get those??
You can but tou have to fight it twice in volume 2 to get all of the weapons I did it once in the very start of the game and then once you get your job extension to get all of the weapons and the 2 key items.
ErkWitz

Post by ErkWitz »

Srry if someone already posted this (a lot of pages, i didnt want to read them all) but can someone give me Area Words to find a King Chim. I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

ErkWitz wrote:Srry if someone already posted this (a lot of pages, i didnt want to read them all) but can someone give me Area Words to find a King Chim. I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
You can find the King Chim Chim on ANY area, field or dungeon, and there isn't anything really that increases or modifies the chance of finding one in any way....it's not really that much hard though, at least, i tend to find one every 20-25 trees, and you can kick them over and over.
The lucky animal Nue automaticly summons the King, but i think that in Rebirth you can only find one in the King Chim Quest once, or at least, i haven't been able to find one in any random area :P
ErkWitz

Post by ErkWitz »

TheSorrow wrote:
ErkWitz wrote:Srry if someone already posted this (a lot of pages, i didnt want to read them all) but can someone give me Area Words to find a King Chim. I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
You can find the King Chim Chim on ANY area, field or dungeon, and there isn't anything really that increases or modifies the chance of finding one in any way....it's not really that much hard though, at least, i tend to find one every 20-25 trees, and you can kick them over and over.
The lucky animal Nue automaticly summons the King, but i think that in Rebirth you can only find one in the King Chim Quest once, or at least, i haven't been able to find one in any random area :P
Oh, ok then. 'preciate it.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

Okay, this is how you find a Nue. The average level of your party (all your party members' levels, including Haseo's, added together and divided by the size of your party and then rounded down) must end in 0, 2, 4, or 8. (e.g. 82, 74, 100 are all valid while 83, 101, are not). If it doesn't, you'll never find a Nue so rearrange your party or level up so it does. Then, if that average ends in...

0 - Go to a dungeon with a level that ends in 7.
2 - Go to a dungeon with a level that ends in 3.
4 - Go to a dungeon with a level that ends in 1.
8 - Go to a dungeon with a level that ends in 9.

Do this and you'll always find a Nue. Kick the guy and a King Chim Chim will appear.
Satoh

Post by Satoh »

Where did that formula come from? A guide? Or did someone hack the source to figure it out (I'm hoping for the latter... I'd love to get my hands on the semi-random-field creation code the games use...)
TheSorrow
The Legendary Paladin
The Legendary Paladin

Post by TheSorrow »

Kuukai wrote:Okay, this is how you find a Nue. The average level of your party (all your party members' levels, including Haseo's, added together and divided by the size of your party and then rounded down) must end in 0, 2, 4, or 8. (e.g. 82, 74, 100 are all valid while 83, 101, are not). If it doesn't, you'll never find a Nue so rearrange your party or level up so it does. Then, if that average ends in...

0 - Go to a dungeon with a level that ends in 7.
2 - Go to a dungeon with a level that ends in 3.
4 - Go to a dungeon with a level that ends in 1.
8 - Go to a dungeon with a level that ends in 9.

Do this and you'll always find a Nue. Kick the guy and a King Chim Chim will appear.
Nope, that only works in Reminisce and Redemption, in Rebirth the lucky animals appear just by area; it doesn't matter what level your party is, everytime you go to Delta: Elegant Superior Exile you'll ALWAYS find a Moon Rabbit. Heck, that's why the levels you mention are all 70+, Reminisce levels :/ In Rebirth there's no way to find a Nue except by the quest.

As of where the formula came from, i think Zer0 figured it out somehow.
Master ZED

Post by Master ZED »

TheSorrow wrote:Nope, that only works in Reminisce and Redemption
No, Kuukai's right, Zer0 just never updated the Rebirth guide.
Kuukai
The Prophet
The Prophet

Post by Kuukai »

This formula first appeared on Japanese kouryaku sites, though I think it might be in the Complete Guide. If it didn't come from an official source, then it probably came from players realizing that the two factors involved are dungeon and party level, and then recording data until they got it:
(Average Level of Party (rounded down) - 1) x Field Level
Fields
0 Fate Worm
1 Gold Bird
2 Sleipnir
3 Two-tailed Fox
4 Ganesha
5 Leviathan
6 High Wolf
7 Malice Cat
8 Tsutsuga
9 Moon Rabbit

Dungeons
0 Ouryu
1 Totetsu
2 Chimera
3 Nue
4 Tohkoh
5 Tengu
6 Baku
7 Dark Goat
8 Qi Lin
9 Kudan
But, wherever it's from, I'm pretty sure I was the first to reverse the formula into this handy chart which does basically all of the math for you. It was actually a lot of work. Just try coming up with all of the Nue numbers directly from the formula. It's hard.