GENERAL HELP! QUESTIONS POST HERE

Kryuzei
Location: The sixth dimension; those who alter the reality itself to make the world came true.

Post by Kryuzei »

Ignus wrote:its not that i cant find the dopple ganger but the fact i cant beat him >< anyway got any tips :P
easy....use a party to beat him
soloing him ?well....that's almost impossible, but if you can always hit him for 200 damage without getting damage yourself, perhaps you could beat him :d
Dot-Hack-Rocks

Post by Dot-Hack-Rocks »

Finding the people in the game
is bothering me! Those dang posters
that I have to hand out! Has anyone completed
that yet? Please tell me, if you did, where you went.
ChimChimEater

Post by ChimChimEater »

I think the way people appear is completely random...though I tend to see AK-47 a lot in Lumina Cross.
Essence of Transcendence

Post by Essence of Transcendence »

yeah most of the people I see are random but if you did not complete it just remember to go to the moon tree @home and the kestrel @home and get the people there and there are the people that are in the fields and dungeon I guess that you can not finish that until you finish the bounty hunter list
prickles19

Post by prickles19 »

hey, i got a help question, im at the part where i go and fight my first aida, but i cant get to the equiptment part of my inventory, and key items, or access any1 elses, on other people for trades its in gray, so i thought it was normal, but i dont know, any1 else run into this?
Dot-Hack-Rocks

Post by Dot-Hack-Rocks »

prickles19 wrote:hey, i got a help question, im at the part where i go and fight my first aida, but i cant get to the equiptment part of my inventory, and key items, or access any1 elses, on other people for trades its in gray, so i thought it was normal, but i dont know, any1 else run into this?
You really need it..because you need to battle the AIDA
right away..and that when you battle them, you will be
using your avatar..soo it doesn't reallly matter..just wait until you
beat the AIDA and then if it still happens, just tell us again, k?
prickles19

Post by prickles19 »

i beat the aida, and matsu, and i still cant get to anthing but normal items in my inventory or trade. also, i can buy weapons and armor, but not get to it except in customize and equiptment for myself. this is starting to be a problem, cause i cant get rid of crappy stuff when i get new stuff, or store equiptment, but i can give up one weapon for another when i get them in dungeons.
Dot-Hack-Rocks

Post by Dot-Hack-Rocks »

prickles19 wrote:i beat the aida, and matsu, and i still cant get to anthing but normal items in my inventory or trade. also, i can buy weapons and armor, but not get to it except in customize and equiptment for myself. this is starting to be a problem, cause i cant get rid of crappy stuff when i get new stuff, or store equiptment, but i can give up one weapon for another when i get them in dungeons.
Must be something bad with your disc reading.
I wish I could help. But I have never gotten any
problem like that. I'm Sorry. If you could, I would suggest
to get another gaming disc..or borrow one from a friend. :?
Phoenix (warrior of fire)

Post by Phoenix (warrior of fire) »

yeah i agree with dot_hack_rocks i had mine for a week have not found that problem at all. sorry for no help.
Essence of Transcendence

Post by Essence of Transcendence »

prickles19 wrote:i beat the aida, and matsu, and i still cant get to anthing but normal items in my inventory or trade. also, i can buy weapons and armor, but not get to it except in customize and equiptment for myself. this is starting to be a problem, cause i cant get rid of crappy stuff when i get new stuff, or store equiptment, but i can give up one weapon for another when i get them in dungeons.

you might want to call the company about it you might have a bad disk or something
prickles19

Post by prickles19 »

i was thinking of calling the company, but why would it take so long for a glitch like that to show up? wouldnt something that big pop up right away?
prickles19

Post by prickles19 »

i called the company, and they said to get a new disk, i got a new disk, and i still have the problem. do i have to restart my game?

this didnt happen until after the 2nd part of the abyss quest, before i fought the first aida. is it possible it could part of a quest?

no, it might be your ps2 system causing the problem then since goy a new game and it still giving u problems, get someone to check your system.
prickles19

Post by prickles19 »

how do i get my system checked?

There is a number on the back of the system and u can call them and tell them your problem and they should be able to tell u whats wrong, i had to do that when i had mine for 3 yrs.
Takumi

Post by Takumi »

I really like Haseo's chainsaw broadsword, only it's only level 20 :cry: . Is there any other "chainsaw" broadswords I can get and any keywords I can get a more powerful one? Thanks in advance.
MournBlade

Post by MournBlade »

TakumiBlade wrote:I really like Haseo's chainsaw broadsword, only it's only level 20 :cry: . Is there any other "chainsaw" broadswords I can get and any keywords I can get a more powerful one? Thanks in advance.
The only other rapid attack broad swords in rebirth are lower than the broad legged ( the level 20 you are referring to) if you want to get them just to see what they look like, they are:
Broad Wheel Lvl 10
Broad Demon Lvl 1

( you can get both from the weapon shop in the merc district of Mac Anu )
Last edited by MournBlade on Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dengar

Post by Dengar »

Nope. All broadswords from level 25 on are Hold+Release.
Icewind

Post by Icewind »

Why on earth would you want the chainsaw broadsword? Why? Just why?

I've got a... wutan blade? I forget.. the highest level broadsword... with +10% crit and Poison... refined to +5. :P Because I'm more concerned with beating the game than "looking like Haseo did in teh trailers"
MournBlade

Post by MournBlade »

um... Broad Wings is the highest level broad, not the Broad Tu Wan
>____>