The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

User avatar
Dylan
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:11 pm
Location: The 8th layer of hell, plotting against Asmodeus.

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Postby Dylan » Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:16 pm

...vol 2 is out already...been out for a while...also, to find the Bikman people, half of them are a third are in the root town, a third in the arena, & a third in fields, they just randomly choose which ones are in which...I still have to find just one more...then 100% of game will be complete...

User avatar
.hacker13
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:35 am

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Postby .hacker13 » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:40 pm

wow i did not know Endrence was Elk anyway that was good ending but it left me hanging

User avatar
Dylan
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:11 pm
Location: The 8th layer of hell, plotting against Asmodeus.

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Postby Dylan » Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:27 am

WTF! How the hell couldn't you make that connection?! Come on, Endrance resembles Elk & has a pet cat that looks like Mia!

User avatar
.hacker23
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:40 pm

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Postby .hacker23 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:53 pm

i finally beat the game well actuallt it took 16 hours but it was fun and man i am dieing to get volume 2 man

User avatar
.hacker23
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:40 pm

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Postby .hacker23 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:56 pm

i love fighting kite and his fire god man i always fight him hes way easy for me lol my bro thinks kite is hard but i beat him on my first try even tho i had to heal a lot and my allies kept running up and attaking him so i had to keep resing them and healing them but it was awsome fighting him

User avatar
.hacker23
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:40 pm

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Postby .hacker23 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:58 pm

yo can anyone give me tipes to new blades man i still got the ones from endrance i mean they work but i want something new

User avatar
.hacker13
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:35 am

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Postby .hacker13 » Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:13 pm

Well i didint pay much attention to the cat on his shoulder

User avatar
Dylan
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:11 pm
Location: The 8th layer of hell, plotting against Asmodeus.

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Postby Dylan » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:38 am

.hacker23 wrote:yo can anyone give me tipes to new blades man i still got the ones from endrance i mean they work but i want something new

You got something from End? Get the Blade Ripper. You get it by killing all the Black List PKers.

User avatar
.hacker23
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:40 pm

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Postby .hacker23 » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:17 pm

the blade ripper sucks ass man they only 62 and twin blades from endrans is 61 but u can costomize it and improve and make it way stronger than the blade rippers

User avatar
Dylan
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:11 pm
Location: The 8th layer of hell, plotting against Asmodeus.

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Postby Dylan » Thu Aug 30, 2007 10:51 am

.hacker23 wrote:the blade ripper sucks ass man they only 62 and twin blades from endrans is 61 but u can costomize it and improve and make it way stronger than the blade rippers

This is vol 1, not 2.

User avatar
Snake
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:36 pm
Location: Sacramento, CA

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Postby Snake » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:30 pm

I really like this game. Don't know about you guys but I beated this game like 3 times and still don't get part of it. Am I missing anything?

User avatar
Dylan
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:11 pm
Location: The 8th layer of hell, plotting against Asmodeus.

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Postby Dylan » Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:02 pm

What part don't you get?

User avatar
SilabuZZZ
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:22 am
Location: Canard@Home

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Postby SilabuZZZ » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:06 am

Hmm..this "site" isn`t end yet although it reaches vol.3

User avatar
Omnipotus
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:36 pm

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Postby Omnipotus » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:19 pm

Completed vol 1 around 30 hours play time and took me 5 days...cant wait to buy vol 2

lach412
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:32 am

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Postby lach412 » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:02 pm

beat the game at Lv50, but still got book of 1000 to finnish, stuck on chaos gate and item collection

User avatar
`LoveChi
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:17 pm
Location: PH
Contact:

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Postby `LoveChi » Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:24 pm

Hi'ya :)

Here's my timeline:

23hr - beat the game
27hr - finished all quests including the hidden "abbys quest"
28hr - tied doppel on a stick w/ rockets and blasted
34hr - pwned all those pks incl. da blacklisted
39hr - finished mech grunty quest
40hr - finished lucky animals quest

55hr and ongoing - ryu books maxed but i have incomplete
-item list (1more - dustproof lens, anyone have this item?)
-monster list (4more - black raptor, zan ziger, gigamouth, horn archelon -- if you guys have an area where this
bunch of biggies can be found...can i please have them? :( )
-haven't finished bikman's hella frustrating flyers quest (did anyone finish this already?! :shock: )

that's it..did i miss something?

monkeyseeall
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:18 pm

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Postby monkeyseeall » Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:25 pm

I beat it in 20 Hrs but i am still playin it. I plan on starting 2nd vol soon =/ got 1 mill+ GP and everything complete including all books of 1000 -_- getting kinda boring cuz the only thing i can do is get money (already got 50 Beginner's Books and 50 Beginner's Text) -_- im at 90 hrs so far

`LoveChi wrote:Hi'ya :)

Here's my timeline:

23hr - beat the game
27hr - finished all quests including the hidden "abbys quest"
28hr - tied doppel on a stick w/ rockets and blasted
34hr - pwned all those pks incl. da blacklisted
39hr - finished mech grunty quest
40hr - finished lucky animals quest

55hr and ongoing - ryu books maxed but i have incomplete
-item list (1more - dustproof lens, anyone have this item?)
-monster list (4more - black raptor, zan ziger, gigamouth, horn archelon -- if you guys have an area where this
bunch of biggies can be found...can i please have them? :( )
-haven't finished bikman's hella frustrating flyers quest (did anyone finish this already?! :shock: )

that's it..did i miss something?


for the monsters try
Black Raptor and Horn Archelon -------Spring's Red Plum's Gate
Zan Ziger --------Unknowing Advice's Metal Doll
Gigamouth -------Essential Bustling Generation

for the item find and trade with Lieutenant Okada look under equipment and find a piece of armor that has the work sky before it (Sky Alloy for example ) and trade for it, go to customize and remove the item from the slot and it should be a dustproof lens.

for the quest i cant tell you much unless you type a list of who you got cuz some you can only find in the field

User avatar
`LoveChi
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:17 pm
Location: PH
Contact:

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Postby `LoveChi » Fri Oct 05, 2007 7:46 am

monkeyseeall wrote:I beat it in 20 Hrs but i am still playin it. I plan on starting 2nd vol soon =/ got 1 mill+ GP and everything complete including all books of 1000 -_- getting kinda boring cuz the only thing i can do is get money (already got 50 Beginner's Books and 50 Beginner's Text) -_- im at 90 hrs so far

`LoveChi wrote:Hi'ya :)

Here's my timeline:

23hr - beat the game
27hr - finished all quests including the hidden "abbys quest"
28hr - tied doppel on a stick w/ rockets and blasted
34hr - pwned all those pks incl. da blacklisted
39hr - finished mech grunty quest
40hr - finished lucky animals quest

55hr and ongoing - ryu books maxed but i have incomplete
-item list (1more - dustproof lens, anyone have this item?)
-monster list (4more - black raptor, zan ziger, gigamouth, horn archelon -- if you guys have an area where this
bunch of biggies can be found...can i please have them? :( )
-haven't finished bikman's hella frustrating flyers quest (did anyone finish this already?! :shock: )

that's it..did i miss something?


for the monsters try
Black Raptor and Horn Archelon -------Spring's Red Plum's Gate
Zan Ziger --------Unknowing Advice's Metal Doll
Gigamouth -------Essential Bustling Generation

for the item find and trade with Lieutenant Okada look under equipment and find a piece of armor that has the work sky before it (Sky Alloy for example ) and trade for it, go to customize and remove the item from the slot and it should be a dustproof lens.

for the quest i cant tell you much unless you type a list of who you got cuz some you can only find in the field


..thanks for the useful info, anyway i just got bikman's sidequest finished, (yay!) Great Leo was sure hard to spot.
anwyays, i kinda don't have some words (spirng's, bustling and unknowing), may i ask if where i could
get those?

thanks in advanced. :)

monkeyseeall
Posts: 35
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 9:18 pm

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Postby monkeyseeall » Fri Oct 05, 2007 2:29 pm

`LoveChi wrote:
..thanks for the useful info, anyway i just got bikman's sidequest finished, (yay!) Great Leo was sure hard to spot.
anwyays, i kinda don't have some words (spirng's, bustling and unknowing), may i ask if where i could
get those?

thanks in advanced. :)

spring's- beat a level 38 area with a rank of B or higher
bustling- beat a level 16 area with a rank of B or higher
unknowing- beat a level 19 area with a rank of B or higher

User avatar
`LoveChi
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:17 pm
Location: PH
Contact:

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Postby `LoveChi » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:14 am

monkeyseeall wrote:
`LoveChi wrote:
..thanks for the useful info, anyway i just got bikman's sidequest finished, (yay!) Great Leo was sure hard to spot.
anwyays, i kinda don't have some words (spirng's, bustling and unknowing), may i ask if where i could
get those?

thanks in advanced. :)

spring's- beat a level 38 area with a rank of B or higher
bustling- beat a level 16 area with a rank of B or higher
unknowing- beat a level 19 area with a rank of B or higher


YOU guys totally rock..honestly.. :shock:
thanks guys..i rly appreciate it.. :)


Return to “//G.U. Vol. 1: Rebirth”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users