The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Dylan

Re: The "I beat Volume 1!" Thread.

Post by Dylan »

SilabuZZZ wrote:
HASIO PKK wrote:HAHA I BEAT THE GAME MAD QUICKLY CUZ I BEAT THE GAME AT LEVEL 29 OR 32 SOMEWERE IN BETWEEN SO WAT LEVEL YALL BEAT THE GAME
That`s impossible,I think :(
How the heck, that is definitely impossible, I got to lv.40 somethin' just by going through the storyline requirement stuff! I didn't do a single side quest until I beat the game!
Alkaid_loves_Haseo
Arena Empress
Arena Empress

Post by Alkaid_loves_Haseo »

Dylan wrote:
SilabuZZZ wrote:
HASIO PKK wrote:HAHA I BEAT THE GAME MAD QUICKLY CUZ I BEAT THE GAME AT LEVEL 29 OR 32 SOMEWERE IN BETWEEN SO WAT LEVEL YALL BEAT THE GAME
That`s impossible,I think :(
How the heck, that is definitely impossible, I got to lv.40 somethin' just by going through the storyline requirement stuff! I didn't do a single side quest until I beat the game!
I agree with Dylan. I went through and didn't go around leveling up and when I beat him, I was about level 42 or so at least. I don't see how that's possible. In less you ran from every fight, but then you wouldn't have good enough stuff to beat the end boss, would you? Oh well. I'm not gonna question it.
SilabuZZZ

Post by SilabuZZZ »

He..hey It`s for HASIO PKK..not for you.. :D
kururusoft

Post by kururusoft »

LV55 this game was heck a easy well the main story line anyway but really fun! even if its short the funner the better cause you can replay it!
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

Post by Haseo{Terror of Death} »

Alkaid_loves_Haseo wrote: I agree with Dylan. I went through and didn't go around leveling up and when I beat him, I was about level 42 or so at least. I don't see how that's possible. In less you ran from every fight, but then you wouldn't have good enough stuff to beat the end boss, would you? Oh well. I'm not gonna question it.
I beat the game Lvl 29 easy its not that hard just use the skill trigger wisely
Dylan

Post by Dylan »

Haseo{Terror of Death} wrote:
Alkaid_loves_Haseo wrote: I agree with Dylan. I went through and didn't go around leveling up and when I beat him, I was about level 42 or so at least. I don't see how that's possible. In less you ran from every fight, but then you wouldn't have good enough stuff to beat the end boss, would you? Oh well. I'm not gonna question it.
I beat the game Lvl 29 easy its not that hard just use the skill trigger wisely
What do you mean, use the skill trigger wisely, I barely used it till near the end?!
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist
Location: "...in the rift between consciousness and unconsciousness of all souls..."

I just kept using it at the right time and bam it wins just hava a lot of sprite drops and rain
SilabuZZZ

Post by SilabuZZZ »

I see just keep your stuff such as potions and recovry right? :D
wombet

Post by wombet »

i beat the game at lvl 38 and lvl 50 i sorta have to game files the lvl 38 was luck because i had help from pi and kuhn the only problem i had was when he used that attck were he splits in to three of him self and does all of the well attcks ididn't have enof hp but ill say this i would rather have pi or kuhn then atoli any day(sorry bout the spelling)
Tanrim

Post by Tanrim »

Finally beat it right, lvl 50. Now all that's left is to finish a couple extra things and wait for vol 2 to arrive.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

SilabuZZZ wrote:I see just keep your stuff such as potions and recovry right? :D
good boy
Ryou_Misaki
Location: None of your freakin' buisness! Why are you even reading these things?!?! Is your life that sad?!?!

Post by Ryou_Misaki »

Lvl 41, unprepaired.....Had Matsu's sword the whole fight.
VampireHaku

Post by VampireHaku »

I beat it a while ago :D working on finishing up. Beat the Azure Flame God ofcourse and the main story line stuff. Got the Ryu 1000 books all rank 3, finished the blacklist and PKK'ed 50 times total, saved Mecha Grunty 50 times, found all the Lucky animals and found 50 total, Got all the Chim spheres for the doctor, all quests including hidden one done, all 4 skills for skill trigger on twin blades. All I have to do is find Hideyo, the last beast male I need to hand a flyer to for bikman, and get my sword the last skill trigger skill.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

good job but i never change weapons and Btw for any one thats played V2  Did you notice that Haseo never uses his broad sword in the little movie clips in his first form and second form too all he uses is hte twin blades and in his 3rd form he uses his sycthe
VampireHaku

Post by VampireHaku »

I read the spoiler, even though I haven't played V2 XDD. Oo thats interested *o* I can't wait to finish up in vol1 since I bought 2 yesterday @_@.
Haseo{Terror of Death}
Protagonist

you who breaks the rules must die j/k your my new buddy
VampireHaku

Post by VampireHaku »

Haha XD I couldn't resist, the spoilers were calling me >_>!! Haha hoorah I made a buddy x3.
.hacker13

Post by .hacker13 »

Kiru wrote:Yes, very early for one.. but since I just beat  The Azure Flame God Felt I might aswell make one.

I'm not 'done' the game yet, i'm level 44, and don't have everything unlocked, , still much to do :)

So, has anyone else taken down  The Azure Flame God and finished the main storyline?

<sigh> 4 more months = / (Hopefully?)
well if u find anything good tell me i just beat the game and i am unlocking stuff too
.hacker13

Post by .hacker13 »

VampireHaku wrote:I beat it a while ago :D working on finishing up. Beat the Azure Flame God ofcourse and the main story line stuff. Got the Ryu 1000 books all rank 3, finished the blacklist and PKK'ed 50 times total, saved Mecha Grunty 50 times, found all the Lucky animals and found 50 total, Got all the Chim spheres for the doctor, all quests including hidden one done, all 4 skills for skill trigger on twin blades. All I have to do is find Hideyo, the last beast male I need to hand a flyer to for bikman, and get my sword the last skill trigger skill.
How did you find all of those people for the Bikman quest i keep finding the same danm people
.hacker13

Re:

Post by .hacker13 »

Kensei~ wrote:Haha...I have everything planned out...I will play slowly....so by the time I completely finish the first volume, the 2nd volume will have already released. I don't like to wait~
lol nice plan i should have done the same now i have to wait :(