The "I Got .Hack//G.U Volume 1//Rebirth" Thread.

Dark-wolf

Post by Dark-wolf »

I will have it by my birthday (27th) :rock: its gonna be awesome
Dragoon2044
Silent Assassin of the
Silent Assassin of the

Post by Dragoon2044 »

hm. doesn't it always seem like anytime you ask gamestop anything they always say tomorrow? anyways its like xmas in this thread. :mrgreen:
Kouen
The Crimson Dusk
The Crimson Dusk

Post by Kouen »

Can someone call a EB Games or Gamestop store in Ontario? I want to avoid rushing to the store after school for everyday this week. :evil:
scratchmyears

Post by scratchmyears »

It's 2:50 PM in Pensacola Florida, and I SOOOO GOT IT!
Procyon

Post by Procyon »

scratchmyears wrote:It's 2:50 PM in Pensacola Florida, and I SOOOO GOT IT!
Vids on Youtube nao.
Akuta
The Forum Blubb
The Forum Blubb

Post by Akuta »

As soon as i get the game (a some day most likely), expect a spammage of videos on youtube (that is, unless someone's already done that by then).
Takumi

Post by Takumi »

I pre-ordered mine on Amazon.com in June. I couldn't even pay attention in school today, I was to busy thinking about G.U. The suspence is killing me. As in "What day will it arrive?", "Will it get lost in the mail :shock: ???", It's driving me mad, but it will be worth it once it's on my doorstep :D

EDIT: OMG! I looked at my shipping order, and it said I will reveive it on the 28th-1st!!! I won't be able to sleep tonight,...and the next night,....and the next night,..... God I have to wait a few more days! :cry:
freedom31

Post by freedom31 »

i ordered mine off eb games with the figure. they said i'll recive mine on friday. and luky me i have no skool on friday. whooooo .hack all day 4 me
renashugofan

Post by renashugofan »

Maromi wrote:
renashugofan wrote:I am having it shipped to my house.
Will it come today or tommrow?
What shipping method did you choose? It could take up a week, depending on your delivery type.
I got the over night one
that one that cost 10bucks
Dot-Hack-Rocks

Post by Dot-Hack-Rocks »

Hhahaha. I got the SE one
but I will have to wait til' thursday
since I didn't have enough to pay
for an one-nighter. I can't freakin'
waiT!
Maromi
moo.
moo.

Post by Maromi »

renashugofan wrote:I got the over night one
that one that cost 10bucks
You should have it Wednesday, then.
k-su

Post by k-su »

The guy said tommarow and guess what: My last class was canceled tommarow, so I'm free to get my ride to take me to Gamestop from 1:15 on....*drool*...h...ahhhhhh.....GU.....

It was so funny at midnight, we were all like yay the wait is over yet we're still here waiting. We had known but still....awe well anyone gonna count down again tonight(though it does seem kinda useless now)
Vargus the Green Flame

Post by Vargus the Green Flame »

Doperugangaa wrote:This got stickied...?
Great, just f*cking great, I'm not going to this part of the forum again 'til //G.U. is out in Europe.
Lol its ok we feel your pain and will share it with you until the end.....or until it comes out. But I will not most likely BE on the boards at all for a while because I will be playing the game.....the only time I will get on is to ask for help. I mean come on I have been talking on this site for ever about the game release and for me to just get back right when I get the game is just nuts!
baysrd07

Post by baysrd07 »

I have to wait untill the 29th, but oh well, I got the special edition with the terminal disk and the toy, and as far as I'm concerned, the toy can be broken durring shipping... I just want the terminal disk.
Nukie

Post by Nukie »

My parentals won't let me play it until I get my college application finished. Needless to say, I'm doing it now, after months of procrastination. D:
OlinMercury

Post by OlinMercury »

I just got my automated phone call. Unfortunately, I will also have to wait until tomorrow afternoon. Ah well, something to look forward to after my Drawing I class...
Procyon

Post by Procyon »

Update: I got an automated phone call saying it should be in by tomorrow afternoon. Guys, should I chance late morning anyway?
k-su

Post by k-su »

Wooo. Its Official. I just got my automated voice call from Gamestop saying that my copy of GU will be there tommarrow (afternoon? :? reception in my room kinda sucks) So its finally happened. K-su has been confirmed. Now he awaits his copy of GU in anticipation for the coming journey. I just hope I dont die b4 I get the game....cuz that would suck. lol!
Twilight Gaiden

Post by Twilight Gaiden »

Kouen wrote:Can someone call a EB Games or Gamestop store in Ontario? I want to avoid rushing to the store after school for everyday this week. :evil:
Why dont you call... and i called as i said in the other topic and itll be there tommorow...

OT: Where are you in Ontario?? In in Ontario too.
Red Frost

Post by Red Frost »

I got my call too, and the plan was that I'd go to school and my dad would pick up the game before picking me up after school. He said, after hanging the phone up, that he'll pick it up after he drops me off at home. And I'm like, "But, but that's not the plan..." He said afternoon lasts til 6, and I said, "...But after 12 is afternoon..." I'd love to skip, but I already missed too much school... I also don't want to miss my tests. Good thing they aren't Thursday, cause then I'd bomb em! ^_^

Sos, I'm actually gonna be happy at school tomorrow, because after a day of mind numbing hell, I SHOULD be greeted by a Lil Haseo and game. And there will be cake, not pie. I'm not too fond of pie...